× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 27 visibility 4005

truemuslim leavin :)

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy truemuslim leavin :)

Report bad ads?

i just wanna say this so i dont end up in the missin members thread.

i got cought... now im dead... not comin back... ever... sneakin this message right now im so sorry ... bye LI im out

p.s. DO NOT GET UR HOPES UP... i might be able to sneak LI when im home alone..kk

2. Report bad ads?
    qassy!'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: truemuslim leavin :)

salam sister,

What are you doing wrong ? I mean you got caught on the forums ? Whats wrong with that?

Slama

well....well....well.............

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dunno... parents...

they think im chatting wit ppl from school or somthing then my mom found out bout this and told me to stop it... and she think i doin somthing wrong on it ...if my dad finds out tho u prolly wont see me in this worl...

wait only in grave..

oh well i been sneakin it for lik 4 monthes im sure i can sneak 4 minutes

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa3alekum alsalaam warahmat allah.

I can kind of relate with why ur parents are so concerned.

They are very concerned bout my lil sister aswell

But honest you are not doing much wrong here are you? Show them the content of this forum, and the purpose of it! and inshallah they will see that it harmless

wwwislamicboardcom - truemuslim leavin :)

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i wish.. ok my dad.. proooobelms... he hates it when i do ANYTHING online other than school thats why i do LI while im in school ..like now... mom...she dont want me doin it ANYMORE but she used to tell me to go online and do something other than runescape so i com google islamic stuff and find this... she find this and yell at me..

forget it it dont matter

maj232's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    i dunno... parents...

they think im chatting wit ppl from school or somthing then my mom found out bout this and told me to stop it... and she think i doin somthing wrong on it ...if my dad finds out tho u prolly wont see me in this worl...

wait only in grave..

oh well i been sneakin it for lik 4 monthes im sure i can sneak 4 minutes
    Salam

lol! Your parents don't wont you to come on this forum ?

My dad forces me to come here and learn something about Islam, and me on the other hand I don't really wanna come.

Wa Salaam.

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh ur lucky bro...they dont want me comin to ANY contact wit anyone..

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    i wish.. ok my dad.. proooobelms... he hates it when i do ANYTHING online other than school thats why i do LI while im in school ..like now... mom...she dont want me doin it ANYMORE but she used to tell me to go online and do something other than runescape so i com google islamic stuff and find this... she find this and yell at me..

forget it it dont matter
    Oke, this is a good idea since ur parents r arabic readers i guess, show them the arabic section of this forum!

I am very very sure they cant stop you from going on it! Once they know its for your benefit! Try it its worth it

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my mom KNOWS what it is and all my dad goes to another arabic or yemeni one but my mom dont want me comin on it.. my dad hates it wen anyone uses the computer... especially if its wit other ppl

12. Report bad ads?
    Souljette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Souljette Of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

OK wht the...tht's sooo weirdd...did dey see the forum??????....therez so much useful stuff in this forum..i don't get why ppl wuld be angry for this..but different opiinions i guess

“The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever”.

www.souljette.wordpress.com

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol my dad never will see the forum... if he does u will never see me

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't go!
    tantrum2 150 - truemuslim leavin :)
    Seriously, don't! Tell your parents this site has dramatically increased your deen, helped you with the Character analysys, and much more...

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whatsthepoint is absolutely right,truemuslim u just cant leave like that ,convince your parents that its nothing but an educational site a place where u learn about ur deen and an efficient way to boost you imman

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wow - your parents sure are strict! this forum is one of the few relatively safe places to hang out because the mods keep a good eye out.
    well, i wish you the best and hope you manage to suffer through school (i hated it too!) and become a doc as there is a real need for muslim women doctors!

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - truemuslim leavin :)

18. Report bad ads?
    guyabano's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

errmm, are there no cybercafes around, or a muslim community who might offer you access to computers ? There must be a way, no?

Can you not have a holiday job, earn some money and by a second hand computer then come back online? There are many ways !

Peace
    Last edited by guyabano; 02-19-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: typo

Im Always Right,Its Like,When Im Right,Im Right,And When Im Wrong,I Could've Been Right,So Im Still Right,'Cause I Could've Been Wrong!

AvarAllahNoor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Sikhism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh dear. Just when we were getting used to seeing you around! - Shall we setup a petion or summat? 'Free Truemuslim from the clutches of her Parents''

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ke Fateh!

Ėk Gusā Alhu Mėrā
    The One Lord, the Lord of the World, is my God Allah.

Dhan Guru Arjan Dev Mahraaj Ji!

Kal Meh Bėḏ Atharbaṇ Hū Nā Kẖuḏā Alhu Bẖa.
    In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Atharva Veda became prominent; Allah became the Name of God.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Mahraaj Ji!

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint View Post
    Don't go!
    Seriously, don't! Tell your parents this site has dramatically increased your deen, helped you with the Character analysys, and much more...
    yehh they dont kno i got help for that thing from u guys..lol. ur post is so funny!

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior View Post
    Whatsthepoint is absolutely right,truemuslim u just cant leave like that ,convince your parents that its nothing but an educational site a place where u learn about ur deen and an efficient way to boost you imman
    actualyl i can lol. im kiddin i said i will be sneakin on.. its better.. my dad... ok ignore him take him out.. say convince ur mom not parents ok cuz he really gets mad and crazy if he find out.. especially if he gotta coffee cup in his hand...

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    wow - your parents sure are strict! this forum is one of the few relatively safe places to hang out because the mods keep a good eye out.
    well, i wish you the best and hope you manage to suffer through school (i hated it too!) and become a doc as there is a real need for muslim women doctors!
    lol how do u kno i wanna be a doctor?!(am a doctor fo the family so far..) lol

lol avar allah noor. yehh im on like all the time. .(during school actually) ... but now the forum is gonna calm down so.. peace
    oh ya see even the teacher tryna rat me out! im in a class online right now and she just sreenshot and yelled at me! bye!

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano View Post
    errmm, are there no cybercafes around, or a muslim community who might offer you access to computers ? There must be a way, no?

Can you not have a holiday job, earn some money and by a second hand computer then come back online? There are many ways !

Peace
    no... im 15 so i dont gotta job... i am in a homeschoool cuz the arabic school in my masjid is tooooo expensive..and uh..thats it ..
    the only way which i already do is sneakin on durin school..

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ukhti,

Above all else be honest with your parents and true to yourself. If they do not want you on any forums. Follow their rules.

Be honest and sincere, the end result will benefit you far more than having to sneak around behind your parents back.

If you can not do something openly in front of your parents, it is best not to do it.

Your parents and obedience to your parents is worth much more than this or any other forum.

Herman 1 - truemuslim leavin :)

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aaw u makin me feel guilty! WHY!!!!!!!! *sigh* ... but i wont benifet anything from that..no learning islam stuff no nothin?!

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! truemuslim leavin :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. truemuslim leavin :)