× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 10 of 10 visibility 2126

just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

i just had a massive argument with my best friend he went home...i told my parents they said his wrong.........i am here crying what shall i do ? ::laugh:

i really love him his like a part of my family....help!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    qassy!'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

well.....um......let him calm down then call him ? and say forget about what happened?

well....well....well.............
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

call him and tell him you are really sorry that you had the argument and that you love him like a part of your family and do not want to hurt him.

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - just had an massive argument with my best freind!!
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    i am here crying what shall i do ? ::laugh:

oopss the image you used is a laughing image , not crying lol but it does look like crying

offer nafal prayer for your friendship ....ask Allah to bless it if this is good for your this life & hereafter ,

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    YusufNoor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    call him and tell him you are really sorry that you had the argument and that you love him like a part of your family and do not want to hurt him.
    what snakelegs said!!

Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire
    http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Much of this will depend on your ages. The arguments of young people are often dramatic, emotionally charged and much is said without intent. They are often forgotten quickly and all is rapidly forgotten.

The arguments among older people can be much less dramatic, but with many emotionally charged hateful words. They are difficult as too often at the moment the words are said with sincerity and there is deliberate intent to cause pain. The only recourse is a sincere apology accept any wrong doing on your part and forgive any wrong doings your friend may have said and forget them, never to mention them. Than make du3a that Allaah(swt) will guide both of you for restoring the friendship. But, always remember the fights among older people do leave indelible scars that have changed the friendship for all time. It can make the friendship stronger or it can lessen the friendship, but the friendship will be forever changed.

Herman 1 - just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

chat Quote

-Elle-'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Une simple vie
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

oopss the image you used is a laughing image , not crying lol but it does look like crying
    wow,I would've never guessed that was a laughing smiley...:blind:

Alright,as for the original poster;

Well,if you believe he has wronged you, but still feel that you miss him and you want to fix things, then I believe that taking the first step is very mature of you. Although, fights takes two people...so he probably thinks that you have wronged him.

Saying im sorry and I miss you will help,of course,but how about you guys talk about the problem at hand.Trying to work things out with your friend instead of only saying "im sorry" will help clear all misunderstandings and you'll both feel alot better afterwards.

Best of Luck!

chat Quote

barney's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Give it a day or two then talk with them. If your freindship is strong then you'll get through it.
    Chin up.

Occupation: The term of control of a territory by foreign military forces: Iraq 2003-2005
    Liberation:when something or someone is freed: Operation Telic 2003
    chat Quote

Khayal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

offer nafal prayer for your friendship ....ask Allah to bless it if this is good for your this life & hereafter ,

you made me -----> :laugh:

Even a Smile is charity!

Indiana20singingJPG 1 - just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

khayal 2 - just had an massive argument with my best freind!!

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    FatimaAsSideqah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As salaam Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Anger is a de stabilizing thought. It is the most dividing emotion between friends; it takes away judgment, leads to depression, madness and wrong actions that we would repent later on when we are not angry. But why do we get angry to begin with? It is either an unexpected provocation or unexpected situation which leads to frustration and an angry response.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who was sent to mankind to teach them good moral conduct, learned to control his anger toward the Unbelievers and teach them appropriate expressions. He constantly spoke against being angry. One companion asked him, Give me some short advice by virtue of which I hope for good in the life hereafter, and he said, "Don't be angry." Another person asked, what will save me from the wrath of God, and he said, "Do not express your anger." A third person asked three times, 0 Prophet of God, give me an order to do a short good deed, and he said, "Don't be angry." Once he asked a question of his companion, "Who among you do you consider a strong man?" They said, the one who can defeat so-and-so wrestler in a fight, and he said, that is not so. The one who is strong is the one who can control himself at the time of anger. He also said that anger is like fire, which destroys you from within, and it can also lead you to the fire of hell by your own expressions of anger unjustly.
    chat Quote

14. Hide
Hey there! just had an massive argument with my best freind!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. just had an massive argument with my best freind!!