× Register Login What's New! Contact us

View Poll Results: If the victim is your close one..what will be your reaction?

Voters
59. Login to vote on this poll
  • To Execute Those Animals.

38 64.41%
  • I wont agree with Execution.I will request Life Imprisonment for those animals.

19 32.20%
  • I whole heartedly agree with the law if its Few years imprisonment for those animals.

2 3.39%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 90 visibility 15490

Gang Rape / Rape

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Gang Rape / Rape

Report bad ads?

We hear lot these news time and again.

What will be your reaction if your sister/wife/mother is a victim of this barbaric incident?

Do u think enough punishment is given by the Modern World - Democracy to the HUMAN ANIMALS who involve in this crime ?

2. Report bad ads?
    mutlib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Gang Rape / Rape

they should be punished according to Islamic rules if the victim is in a Muslim country...or where the Islamic rules can b applied

Umu 'Isa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ام عيسى و خطاب
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I know someone who was gang raped when she was 13 years old. She is now 29 mashaAllah.

I was only 6 years old, so I didn't know until recent years when she told me. The men that did it to her didn't even get punished because there was no evidence placing them at the scene except for her word. They did barbaric things to her and I believe she would of been a completely different person if that didnt happen. She grew up on drugs.. left home when she was 14, did only Allaah knows what... she is non-muslim btw.

The scummy men who do this to women deserve to be executed.
    Last edited by Umu 'Isa; 04-11-2008 at 02:11 PM.

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

personally, i think rapists should in turn be raped by gay men seriously and then they should be executed
    Gang Rape / Rape

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE

6. Report bad ads?
    Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think people should lose limbs for commiting crimes against others, stealing, loose a limb buddy. Would cut the rates down alot, but then again is that what the goverment really wants? I dont know
    Gang Rape / Rape

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi

MaiCarInMtl's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The punishment for most crimes in North America are a joke. Sometimes I entertain vigilante thoughts and can't blame people who do these kinds of things in certain situations. I always recall the case of the "Vigilante Dad" - his daughter was kidnapped and rapped for years by a couple - when she was able to escape to go home, he found them and killed them. He was then put on trial for their murders. I can sympathyse with his reaction.

But then don't acts like this lower you as well? Quite a horrible situation to be put in.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Voted agree with the law. Minimum sentence for rape where I live is 18 years to life. I don't believe in state sponsored execution. I would get satisfaction through killing them only if I could do it myself. But that's just personal vendetta and not how a civilzation should run.

thanks.

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post
    personally, i think rapists should in turn be raped by gay men seriously and then they should be executed
    haha lol! cracked me up silly
    Gang Rape / Rape

33 43 1 - Gang Rape / Rape
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Voted agree with the law. Minimum sentence for rape where I live is 18 years to life. I don't believe in state sponsored execution. I would get satisfaction through killing them only if I could do it myself. But that's just personal vendetta and not how a civilzation should run.

thanks.
    I have to agree. I'd also agree with the law and pray strongly for sabr (patience), because oh boy would I be furious. Yet as MaiCarInMtl said, wouldn't this lower yourself at their level too?

Well, it's hard for me personally to say, 'cause in Islam I'd have the right to do justice according to the Shariah them. Yet the Shariah is not acted upon here or anywhere else, so have to agree with the law. Also, I am much more on the side that forgiveness and not making revenge is way better and it is most rewarding in the end. Although I can strongly symphatise with how hard it can be to think that way in that situation.

If someone else executed them, it would never satisfy my revenge either. I'd want to destroy them, but the thought scares me how violent I could become. It doesn't feel right to think that way as a Muslim. We are only allowed to hurt as much as was hurted, but I am very scared I wouldn't be able to control myself if I was given the chance..

InshaAllah we won't have to experience this and inshaAllah these things will one day end and the victims will be shown much mercy by Allah and granted guidance and help!! May the ones who do injustice be put infront of the Greatest of Judges and may He judge the best way there is! Amiin.
    Last edited by Al-Zaara; 04-11-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: wrote wrooong! :(
    Gang Rape / Rape

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.

12. Report bad ads?
    Ali.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This might sound ridiculous to some of you; but I think a few years in prison will do it if it's their first offense. A few years is plenty of time to reflect upon your actions. If it's their second offense or rape, I'd probably want them to have a bit longer in prison and get somebody to talk to them about it and convince them it's wrong. Third time; umm...life imprisonment maybe, but that's a big one.
    Gang Rape / Rape

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.
    {6:114}

الصبر
    و
    العلم

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Alaykum Salam Bro Ali,

To be honest and with respect, that does sound ridiculous. Imagine, a woman keeping her virginity, in the hope that she can share this with her husband, keeping herself pure, through all temptations, she says no and resists, waiting for her husband.

All her life, this precious young lady, soft, delicate, is jumped upon by a man, who overpowers her, she refuses and he forces himself, hurting her physically, taking all her hard work away from her, much runs through her mind, he is enjoying himself, recieving pleasure from her body while she hurts.

Much more could be said, anyone who says such an individual does not deserve death, to me, is crazy and I'd dislike to have such a person in my community. But that's me, I guess.
    Gang Rape / Rape

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf View Post
    We hear lot these news time and again.

What will be your reaction if your sister/wife/mother is a victim of this barbaric incident?
    she does not need to be my sis / mom ......rapist must get death penalty.
    Gang Rape / Rape

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com

brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi View Post

To be honest and with respect, that does sound ridiculous. Imagine, a woman keeping her virginity, in the hope that she can share this with her husband, keeping herself pure, through all temptations, she says no and resists, waiting for her husband.

All her life, this precious young lady, soft, delicate, is jumped upon by a man, who overpowers her, she refuses and he forces himself, hurting her physically, taking all her hard work away from her, much runs through her mind, he is enjoying himself, recieving pleasure from her body while she hurts.

Much more could be said, anyone who says such an individual does not deserve death, to me, is crazy and I'd dislike to have such a person in my community. But that's me, I guess.
    I agree. And that's not even mentioning the emotional and psychological effects of rape which can possibly leave you scarred for life..
    Gang Rape / Rape

alhamdullilah.

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This might be off topic slightly, but if you pay attention to situations in Africa and elsewhere you see rape used as a weapon of war. Why? Because it shatters lives and leaves the victims in state of lifelong shock and despair.

Looking at the domestic level, where rape is still a common crime, it has the same effect on women in the USA as it does to those poor women in Darfur and the Congo. Personally, I think rape is one of the worst crimes that can be inflicted upon another human being, directly below outright murder. Some women might see it as worse than murder, and I wouldn't disagree. Doesn't matter to me whether it is a first offense or the third, it should be punished by the most severe means available to the law.
    Gang Rape / Rape

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, I was just about to say that in my opinion, it is worse than murder. It is possible to murder someone whilst not really knowing what you're doing, in a fit of rage and anger. Raping someone, on the other hand, you are fully aware of exactly what you're doing. It's disgusting.
    Gang Rape / Rape

alhamdullilah.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I get your point. I too, would dislike to have the person(s) in my community, and I agree with you of how much of a serious issue this is.

But say a person did rape - now we don't know anything about this guy. He could've lost his Mother and Father at a very young age due to, let's say drug abuse. He could've had very bad parents and been taught bad manners. He could've been brought up in a very harsh neighbourhood and taught no respect whatsoever. He even could be on drugs himself - influenced by the people he grew up with.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe he hasn't been taught manners at all throughout his life and ontop of that, had a very harsh life. Rape is not a light issue; bad childhood/friends/neighbourhood are likely to be causes of his rape. You'd just need to teach him. Teach him well, introduce to him the idea of religion, etiquette and respect. Let him live in a friendly, polite environment for a few days and let the people be an example to him. If all this has been done and he still rapes, I guess you could jump to harsh punishments.
    Last edited by Ali.; 04-11-2008 at 07:13 PM.
    Gang Rape / Rape

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.

الصبر
    و
    العلم

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand your point bro Ali,

Althogh I still do think that if the person is sane, i.e he/she knows what he/she is doing, then they should be killed.

This will also be a detterent to others, so other kids brought up bad will know it is bad to kill since they will hear about it.

I mean, roberry or something maybe even murder maybe you could say his/her upbringing, but rape, I dont think so.
    Gang Rape / Rape

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali. View Post

I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe he hasn't been taught manners at all throughout his life and ontop of that, had a very harsh life. Rape is not a light issue; bad childhood/friends/neighbourhood are likely to be causes of his rape. You'd just need to teach him. Teach him well, introduce to him the idea of religion, etiquette and respect. Let him live in a friendly, polite environment for a few days and let the people be an example to him. If all this has been done and he still rapes, I guess you could jump to harsh punishments.
    Isn't that like saying the rape isn't his fault but someone elses? So he needs to be smacked on the wrist and be taught to be a good human being? If he's had bad influences in his life then he must've had some good one's too. Why just let the bad influences affect him? Why not learn from the good ones? His choice! His crime may have been a one-off, but his victim will have to relive the horror of his crime for the rest of her life. The least severe punishment should be chemical/physical castration if not death.

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A punishment that was being considered for continous offenders here was, giving them a drug that would make them permaneantly unable to have children, so basically they can't do it again, but obviously that isn't enough, but it can just as well ruin the lives of the offenders
    Gang Rape / Rape

33 43 1 - Gang Rape / Rape
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand your point bro Ali,

Althogh I still do think that if the person is sane, i.e he/she knows what he/she is doing, then they should be killed.

This will also be a detterent to others, so other kids brought up bad will know it is bad to kill since they will hear about it.

I mean, roberry or something maybe even murder maybe you could say his/her upbringing, but rape, I dont think so.

Well I agree with your first point, if they have been brought up and taught what is right and what is wrong and the rest of it, I guess punishment would be appropriate.

Yes it probably would.

I think rape could be because of his/her upbringing; because for example say the child was introduced to pornography at an early age, told it was OK and normal; excessive pornography can cause temptation to actually see/do the real thing. As the child grows up the child could get desperate; therfore resorting to rape. It is possible.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis View Post
    Isn't that like saying the rape isn't his fault but someone elses? So he needs to be smacked on the wrist and be taught to be a good human being? If he's had bad influences in his life then he must've had some good one's too. Why just let the bad influences affect him? Why not learn from the good ones? His choice! His crime may have been a one-off, but his victim will have to relive the horror of his crime for the rest of her life. The least severe punishment should be chemical/physical castration if not death.
    You know, sometimes upbringing can be horrible and good influences are rare. If there are good influences the parents could be telling the child what is wrong is OK. By this time the child would've looked up to his parents throughout his whole life and always listened the them, he would always listen to them no matter what. This is where you would need to let him live in a good neighbourhood and let the community be an example to him.
    Last edited by Ali.; 04-12-2008 at 08:39 AM.
    Gang Rape / Rape

الصبر
    و
    العلم

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Gang Rape / Rape Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Gang Rape / Rape