× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1577

dua???

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dua???

Report bad ads?

i just wanted to know. the dua that we read when you when sum1 has passed away, innalillahi wa ina illajhi rajeyhoo. i just wanted to know can you read it during the day, or is it pacificali 4 wen has sum1 pased away. as 1 of my frend reads it all the time during the day. n i asked her that isnt it just 4 wen sum1 has pased away. n she sed u can read it wenever as u r doing dua 4 all living n dead???
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: dua???

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
    = To Allaah we belong and truly to him we shall return.

You can also make this dua when afflicted by a calamity
    Source
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: dua???

Qur'an 2:155

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

156: Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." (innaa lillahi wa ina alayhi raji'un)

أُولَـئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَـئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ 157:

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.

So whenever you face a calamity/hardship/trial, or remember one - you should say it, and there is reward in that insha Allah.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! dua??? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. dua???