× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 72 visibility 7534

Whatcha do wita lighter?

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Whatcha do wita lighter?

Report bad ads?

Assalamu alikum
    no this isnt islamic
    now
    wut do brothers that DONT pray but are muslims.........
    do witha a lighter...and they dont smoke?
    like they come home smellin like beer and cigarettes.....(dont ask me how i kno wut beer smell like ) and then u find a lighter in dem room? and dey been hangen out wit black kids who have been cought by da stupid loooosery tryna find anythin police a lot of times for drinkin, smokin , sniffin, etc....soo...lets find somethin that brothers who dont smoke, yet dont pray, but are muslims (again ) do with a lighter...see i kno u can use it for alot of things such as... burning the annoying string off ur shirt...or like my other brother used to do, throw it with the gas on, in the amazinly ghetto streets of detroit and it blow up so tiightly ...a mini explosion...everyone does it..
    ok well.....?

Wa3alaikum assalam
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Whatcha do wita lighter?

u can use it to constantly burn ur hand to remind u o the fire
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh come on we talkin bout a person who DONT pray, dont care bout nothin but is a muslim...called.. um plzz cmon
    and looool
    jazakallah khair
    chat Quote

Ali.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's not a lighter, it's a gadget.
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.
    {6:114}

الصبر
    و
    العلم
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

juss like carrieing a pocket knife? yeh he do that too...thats how he make me do everthing
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    juss like carrieing a pocket knife? yeh he do that too...thats how he make me do everthing
    No, it's a very high-tech gadget used for top secret purposes as he is working for a spy team based in the Pacific Ocean.

By the way is this a real scenario, are you actually asking us or did you make it up?
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.

الصبر
    و
    العلم
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali. View Post
    No, it's a very high-tech gadget used for top secret purposes as he is working for a spy team based in the Pacific Ocean.

By the way is this a real scenario, are you actually asking us or did you make it up?
    no thats my job. am kiddin
    LOOOL NOooo this is a real scenorio loooool

plus i kno itsa lighter...i turned it on...and it got a picture ofa whiskey on it...ewwwww wata waste of money he cuda gotten a better lookin one than threw it in our street...to make it look ghetto. lol
    now seriously
    chat Quote

barney's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Theyre smoking, but just not telling you.
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

Occupation: The term of control of a territory by foreign military forces: Iraq 2003-2005
    Liberation:when something or someone is freed: Operation Telic 2003
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

nah why wud dey tell me. im not der mom. im ther sis. lol. and its only one, so i say HE . and he not smokin i kno dat...........ok nvermind i dont. he prolly is. i donno. jus wat ELSE do u actually do with a lighter. cmon u guys were good on a make an excuse thread
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Güven's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Maybe he uses it for burning his cheques that he received from the police, Like I do, Just kiddin
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode [79:40-41]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol mayb...no kiddin. he does stay past curfue alot..nd cops are lookin for anythin in this crappy city coz its crimeless here...oh he comes home at like 1 ish 2 ish AM ...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ooo I know He went to his friends too eat some food but the oven needed a lighter to fire up and he just forgets it too leave the lighter there, Like me
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode [79:40-41]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven View Post
    ooo I know He went to his friends too eat some food but the oven needed a lighter to fire up and he just forgets it too leave the lighter there, Like me
    lol thats how ovens are in yemen, but we are in america, they aint like dat. lol
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

but how do you use the oven when you break that elektrick button?
    Or do you guys have not a elektric button lool
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

but how do you use the oven when you break that elektrick button?
    Or do you guys have not a elektric button lool
    Looool no no we dont hav no electric oven, we jus switch that thing and it turn on. lol. I kno exactly wot u talkin bout tho, it was like dat in yemen, and ididnt kno how to turn it on....my cousins were surprised.. lol they gave me matches.
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it's so he can use it to read qur'an after lights out in jail in case he ever gets caught blowing something up or planning to blow something up or thinking about blowing something up, or looking like he's planning to blow something up.
    it's always good to be prepared.
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - Whatcha do wita lighter?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Looool no no we dont hav no electric oven, we jus switch that thing and it turn on. lol. I kno exactly wot u talkin bout tho, it was like dat in yemen, and ididnt kno how to turn it on....my cousins were surprised.. lol they gave me matches.
    ^^Loooool I have to get to the USA fast and I just thinkin that holland was ''modern''
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    it's so he can use it to read qur'an after lights out in jail in case he ever gets caught blowing something up or planning to blow something up or thinking about blowing something up, or looking like he's planning to blow something up.
    it's always good to be prepared.
    he isnt in jail.......yet... he dont read quran, ever. its my brother we talkin bout. y'know da one who keeps a tiiiiiight lookin pocket knife in his pocket to use it when i dont do wut he says...or wen i take too long...or wen he feel like it. neway, im juss gna gess he smokin den. stupid ppl he hangin out wit... im not gna tell no one tho. he prolly drinks too...even tho he 18. coz he smells like it (i wouldnt kno how it smells) at the HIGH SCHOOL he goes too ther is a pool place where they drink and smoke nd all....so im not surprised...yeh high schools here, the places u go to to kill ur life.

^^Loooool I have to get to the USA fast and I just thinkin that holland was ''modern''
    hehe lol holland modern?
    am kiddin.
    dont mater u.s.a sucks, barely nothin good here.....ok ok fine it just the americans that kill it. not all.. most...neway
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And Canada is that a nice place too live???

(what am I doing, I am ruinin your thread, )
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its my brother we talkin bout.

Well just ask him then! Cee-aw! People, eh?
    Whatcha do wita lighter?

الصبر
    و
    العلم
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Whatcha do wita lighter? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Whatcha do wita lighter?