× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 85 visibility 9796

if Allah the all seein all hearin...

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question if Allah the all seein all hearin...

Report bad ads?

Ok well ...a quick question (another...quick question) for you...

ok well if allah is the all seeing all hearing knows when what is gonna happen, why and how its gonna happen then how come when iblis didnt bow down to adam allah had to see who of us will follow him? What i mean is didn't allah already know it was gonna happen? If so, then how come he didn't stop it? And doesn't allah control everything? If so, why'd he let this happen? And couldn't allah just make shaitan disapear right there and save the big pain in de ...something??
    And also, when you think bout it, when we get punished in the grave for our sins, or go to hell, or something, its because shaitan makes us do it, but shaitan is shaitan coz he didnt bow down to Adam, and Allah could've made non of this happen, and Allah could have made iblis not do what he did, and Also...

Why are we have to suffer for what iblis did? Don't this sound a bit...schoolish? you kno, when the geek siting next to u do something and YOU get in trouble?

k Jazakallah khair
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AntiKarateKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: if Allah the all seein all hearin...

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post

ok well if allah is the all seeing all hearing knows when what is gonna happen, why and how its gonna happen then how come when iblis didnt bow down to adam allah had to see who of us will follow him? What i mean is didn't allah already know it was gonna happen? If so, then how come he didn't stop it? And doesn't allah control everything? If so, why'd he let this happen? And couldn't allah just make shaitan disapear right there and save the big pain in de ...something??
    And also, when you think bout it, when we get punished in the grave for our sins, or go to hell, or something, its because shaitan makes us do it, but shaitan is shaitan coz he didnt bow down to Adam, and Allah could've made non of this happen, and Allah could have made iblis not do what he did, and Also...

Why are we have to suffer for what iblis did? Don't this sound a bit...schoolish? you kno, when the geek siting next to u do something and YOU get in trouble?

k Jazakallah khair

You have asked a thousand complicated questions. In fact you are asking the same ones I had asked for a few months before. You know waht I found out?

DONT WORRY! There is an answer to all of that and I'm getting the feeling that you are having doubts right now. I had em before too and spent a long time asking people about the answers a while ago. I got em but they were so simple that I felt foolish even asking them in the first place. Chill out and wait the doubts out. Listen to a couple of good surahs on youtube or something!

Allah knows best. By the way, your sig that talks about nobody caring is unnecessarily dark. Our plight is nothing some of the martyrs went through. Always remember, Allah is there for you and is always testing you and even rewarding or punishing you. Your job in the end is to acknowlege what he has given you ( Quran, etc) and leave the rest to him. Our understanding of the universe is not necessary for it to run. We gotta keep our heads and not get confused by asking too many questions when we barely have knowledge ourselves int he basics.
    Last edited by AntiKarateKid; 07-12-2008 at 02:31 AM.
    chat Quote

Questfortruth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salamalykum

Everything is part of Allah swt's plan. Allah swt wants to test his slave. Allah swt knew what would happen but allowed it to happen. We are not being punished for what shaytan did rather for what we allowed shaytan to let us do. If a person tempts you to do something wrong and you do it. Then you should be punished for doing something wrong. Because you have a mind of your own to make judgements you know whats good and whats wrong. Thats why Allah swt is also forgiver. If we do something wrong and feel guilty and ask for forgiveness Allah swt will inshallah forgive us.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid View Post
    You have asked a thousand complicated questions. In fact you are asking the same ones I had asked for a few months before. You know waht I found out?

DONT WORRY! There is an answer to all of that and I'm getting the feeling that you are having doubts right now. I had em before too and spent a long time asking people about the answers a while ago. I got em but they were so simple that I felt foolish even asking them in the first place. Chill out and wait the doubts out. Listen to a couple of good surahs on youtube or something!
    Allah knows best.
    By the way, your sig that talks about nobody caring is unnecessarily dark. Our plight is nothing some of the martyrs went through. Always remember, Allah is there for you and is always testing you and even rewarding or punishing you. Your job in the end is to acknowlege what he has given you ( Quran, etc) and leave the rest to him. Our understanding of the universe is not necessary for it to run. We gotta keep our heads and not get confused by asking too many questions when we barely have knowledge ourselves int he basics.
    When i say i won't worry coz im 99.9999% islam is the haq, my faith keep gettin lower and lower and i think religion is totally fake, since all the other religions seem so straight up stupid, and islam is a bit confusing, and when i look for answers i usually dont get them, when i question them sometimes it make it more confusing by the answers and i just play along, only SOME times they answered truely.

So how i stay without answers? Is there really even true answers out there about the questions i had?

nd btw i sayd im honest, and i am honest, nobody cares, they may pretend to care but before u kno it they turn against u....except sometimes allah--i mean um um allah is always there!!
    Jazakallah khair
    Last edited by truemuslim; 07-12-2008 at 02:34 AM.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth View Post
    salamalykum

Everything is part of Allah swt's plan. Allah swt wants to test his slave. Allah swt knew what would happen but allowed it to happen. We are not being punished for what shaytan did rather for what we allowed shaytan to let us do. If a person tempts you to do something wrong and you do it. Then you should be punished for doing something wrong. Because you have a mind of your own to make judgements you know whats good and whats wrong. Thats why Allah swt is also forgiver. If we do something wrong and feel guilty and ask for forgiveness Allah swt will inshallah forgive us.

But why??? Why do we gota do all this over one lil tiny small thing that happened ages ago which WE had NOTHING to do with??
    chat Quote

AntiKarateKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When i say i won't worry coz im 99.9999% islam is the haq, my faith keep gettin lower and lower and i think religion is totally fake, since all the other religions seem so straight up stupid, and islam is a bit confusing, and when i look for answers i usually dont get them, when i question them sometimes it make it more confusing by the answers and i just play along, only SOME times they answered truely.

So how i stay without answers? Is there really even true answers out there about the questions i had?

Jazakallah khair
    Haha, forgive me you are going through exactly what I went through once before. The worse doubts hit me when I was praying one day at night. I battled with myself for a while and in the end kept on believing. Now, I am more clearheaded and I can see that I was being foolish before and Allah was testing me. And I can honestly say that I think I passed! ( taht one atleast hehe)

Anyways, religion is not fake. We live in trying times with atheists and kuffars running everywhere influencing us at every turn. Allah has granted us the blessing of this test. It is a blessing in that I think Allah felt that we were up to the challenge. No soul is burdened beyond what it can take. In short, chill, do something relaxing and keep on believing. The Prophet may have been speaking about our wretched time when he said this

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Some people will come on the Day of Judgement and their Imaan will be outstanding, it’s light will shine from their chests and from their right hands. So it will be said to them, ‘Glad tidings for you today, Assalamu ‘alaikum and Goodness for you, Enter into it (Jannah) forever!’ So the Angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the Love of Allah for them.”

So the Sahabah asked, “Who are they, Ya Rasoolullah?” He (sallahu ‘alayhi wasalam) replied, “They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the Book (the Qur’an) made redundant by the people, and a Sunnah which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the Book and the Sunnah and revive them. So they read them and teach them (the Qur’an and the Sunnah) to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O Sahabah) have experienced. Indeed the Imaan of one of them is equivalent to the Imaan of forty of you. The Shaheed of one of them is equivalent to forty of your Shuhadaa’. Because you found a helper towards the truth (the Prophet) and they will find no helper towards the truth. So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Baitul-Maqdis (Al-Quds, Masjid al-Aqsa). The Nussrah (Help and Victory) of Allah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands.” Then he (sallahu ‘alayhi wasalam) said, “O Allah, give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Jannah.”

- Reported by Ahmad:
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But why??? Why do we gota do all this over one lil tiny small thing that happened ages ago which WE had NOTHING to do with??
    Thats not the point. Allah swt created us for the purpose to test us and give us either reward or punishment. We are not paying for what shaytaan did rather being tested and shaytaan is their to tempt us.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats not the point. Allah swt created us for the purpose to test us and give us either reward or punishment. We are not paying for what shaytaan did rather being tested and shaytaan is their to tempt us.

Shaitan is there to tempt us, but shaitan started coz he was stupid and didn't bow down to adaam, so if we get tempted and fall for that shaitan then it means we aint following allah, but allah wanted to see who follow him, all because shaitan didnt bow down to adaam.

Godd i feel the thing im trying to say is totally un understandable!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid View Post
    Haha, forgive me you are going through exactly what I went through once before. The worse doubts hit me when I was praying one day at night. I battled with myself for a while and in the end kept on believing. Now, I am more clearheaded and I can see that I was being foolish before and Allah was testing me. And I can honestly say that I think I passed! ( taht one atleast hehe)

Anyways, religion is not fake. We live in trying times with atheists and kuffars running everywhere influencing us at every turn. Allah has granted us the blessing of this test. It is a blessing in that I think Allah felt that we were up to the challenge. No soul is burdened beyond what it can take. In short, chill, do something relaxing and keep on believing. The Prophet may have been speaking about our wretched time when he said this

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Some people will come on the Day of Judgement and their Imaan will be outstanding, it’s light will shine from their chests and from their right hands. So it will be said to them, ‘Glad tidings for you today, Assalamu ‘alaikum and Goodness for you, Enter into it (Jannah) forever!’ So the Angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the Love of Allah for them.”

So the Sahabah asked, “Who are they, Ya Rasoolullah?” He (sallahu ‘alayhi wasalam) replied, “They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the Book (the Qur’an) made redundant by the people, and a Sunnah which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the Book and the Sunnah and revive them. So they read them and teach them (the Qur’an and the Sunnah) to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O Sahabah) have experienced. Indeed the Imaan of one of them is equivalent to the Imaan of forty of you. The Shaheed of one of them is equivalent to forty of your Shuhadaa’. Because you found a helper towards the truth (the Prophet) and they will find no helper towards the truth. So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Baitul-Maqdis (Al-Quds, Masjid al-Aqsa). The Nussrah (Help and Victory) of Allah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands.” Then he (sallahu ‘alayhi wasalam) said, “O Allah, give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Jannah.”

- Reported by Ahmad:
    so there really answers?
    Ok jazakallah khair for the hadiths.
    lets just hope they reallll answers.
    not cause of new questions
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

k Jazakallah khair

Iblis doesnt make you suffer a bit, Its you(not u as a person) who allows him to enter and make u suffer by not being pious. Allah has given free will, if he did not then we would be nothing more than robots following orders right?

So free will is been given, things can choose their path. If that wasnt the case then what is the point of us living? We would be as invaluable as a remote control, just following orders all the time!

See the thing with human kind is, they are ever so ungrateful. Always thinking that they have better solutions to so called problems. Its only a state of a human being so ignorant that he has no clue what he is on about.

Well anyway your questions are good! However do not let ur mind wander astray to much, by asking questions that put doub in ur heart. Because thats all that shaytaan wants! Shaytan can't make u worship a stone instead of Allah, he fills a persons heart with doub.... slowly but surely!

wwwislamicboardcom - if Allah the all seein all hearin...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shaitan is there to tempt us, but shaitan started coz he was stupid and didn't bow down to adaam, so if we get tempted and fall for that shaitan then it means we aint following allah, but allah wanted to see who follow him, all because shaitan didnt bow down to adaam.

Godd i feel the thing im trying to say is totally un understandable!!
    Agian shaytaan refusing to bow down to adam A.s. was part of the plan. Everything is created for a purpose. You need to understand that Allah knew everything before anything happened. Allah Swt knew he would refuse to bow down and challenge Allah to send him down with the humans so he can mislead us.
    chat Quote

Tornado's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Agian shaytaan refusing to bow down to adam A.s. was part of the plan. Everything is created for a purpose. You need to understand that Allah knew everything before anything happened. Allah Swt knew he would refuse to bow down and challenge Allah to send him down with the humans so he can mislead us.
    I'm guessing that he/she doesn't find that a satisfactory answer, and btw, trumuslim, you aren't going to get a satisfactory answer.
    Last edited by Tornado; 07-12-2008 at 02:55 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    I'm guessing that he/she doesn't find that a satisfactory answer.
    We muslims believe Allah swt knows everything even before it happens. For me to claim Allah did not know Shaytaan would refuse to bow down to Adam a.s. would be disbelieve. So if I understand the concept of Allah knows everything. Then I can understand why Shaytaan was there and why he was send on earth with humans. Its all part of Allahs plan. I dont know why would a muslim require more answer then just understanding its plan of Allah. Allah knows best.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar View Post

Iblis doesnt make you suffer a bit, Its you(not u as a person) who allows him to enter and make u suffer by not being pious. Allah has given free will, if he did not then we would be nothing more than robots following orders right?

So free will is been given, things can choose their path. If that wasnt the case then what is the point of us living? We would be as invaluable as a remote control, just following orders all the time!

See the thing with human kind is, they are ever so ungrateful. Always thinking that they have better solutions to so called problems. Its only a state of a human being so ignorant that he has no clue what he is on about.

Well anyway your questions are good! However do not let ur mind wander astray to much, by asking questions that put doub in ur heart. Because thats all that shaytaan wants! Shaytan can't make u worship a stone instead of Allah, he fills a persons heart with doub.... slowly but surely!

Well i think it would be muuuuch better to be robots and never do anything allah dont obey us to do, rather than do what we want and get punished for swaying away a few times! But..thats just me...

I just think where all this started from! one tiny thing! And because this one tiny thing, we suffer all this, for some ELSES business, i mean like allah COULD have put us and the shaitan in an arena and let us fight and whoever win win! You kno, like soldiers of allah. But why we gota earn jannah when we aint got nothing to do with this?

i feel like am speaking ina whole different language no body understand. and this time its ENGLISH not ghetto!

Questfortruth:
    is giving up an answer? You kno, that thing u do when u can never find an answer so u just play along with religion staying clueless??? I been doing that for ever, i try to fix that, seems a bit impossible
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We muslims believe Allah swt knows everything even before it happens. For me to claim Allah did not know Shaytaan would refuse to bow down to Adam a.s. would be disbelieve. So if I understand the concept of Allah knows everything. Then I can understand why Shaytaan was there and why he was send on earth with humans. Its all part of Allahs plan. I dont know why would a muslim require more answer then just understanding its plan of Allah. Allah knows best.
    I get a sense that just the way truemuslim is asking those questions, it really seems like he/she won't be finding those answers here.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™ View Post
    No offence, but don' take the p.
    Sorry, I don't understand at all.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    I'm guessing that he/she doesn't find that a satisfactory answer, and btw, trumuslim, you aren't going to get a satisfactory answer.
    I know, some risks worth taking tho. even if its a huuuge waste of quran memorizing time!

Bear in mind, just because you haven't found the answers you're looking for, it doesn't mean they're not out there. You just have to look in the right place.
    Its what they all say, and most of my OTHER questions are still un answered for so far, a year, i think.

And maybe an Islamic forum isn't the best place to find them? The questions you're asking, they require people of knowledge to answer. Ask a sheikh, you're only getting peoples' (well intentioned, yet) unqualified answers here, no wonder you get confused.
    where in the world would i find a shiekh in MY area who KNOWS at least the definition of the word islam??

Having said that, I agree with what Questfortruth says:
    Also, are you aware that Allah took a covenant from us before we were even born?
    I don't remember saying any of that. ok ok jus messin . i kno wut u mean.

But how come we couldnt just be lil saints and save ourselves, and the shaitan, and allah, all this trouble??
    Less people would go to hell, less people would get punished and MORE people will be in jannah. and to top that off, More smiles on Allah's face....if he has one

i dont think ima get my asnwer any time soon so am out.
    Last edited by truemuslim; 07-12-2008 at 03:12 AM.

chat Quote

Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

{And when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."}[al-Baqarah; 30]

Our reason for coming here was not Shaytan not bowing down to Adam or Adam eating from the tree. These events occured to facilitate what is stated in the above verse. Meaning that, we were going to come here anyway, regardless of whether Shaytan bowed to Adam or not, whether Adam ate from the tree or not because it was the intent of our Lord that he create mankind to live upon earth. So when Shaytan refused to bow down, and when Adam ate from the tree, these occurred out of Allaah's Divine Wisdom. The lessons in there for us are numerous.

Notice that the angels asked Allaah the Wisdom for creating a creation that causes corruption and spreads blood. Allaah replies to them saying that His Knowledge of us exceeds the angels' knowledge. The commentator of the Qur'an, Ibn Katheer says:
    (I know that which you do not know.) meaning, "I know that the benefit of creating this type of creature outweighs the harm that you mentioned, that which you have no knowledge of. I will create among them Prophets and send Messengers. I will also create among them truthful, martyrs, righteous believers, worshippers, the modest, the pious, the scholars who implement their knowledge, humble people and those who love Allah and follow His Messengers.''
    Lastly, Allaah says:

{O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger...}[an-Nisaa; 136]

Notice this verse is addressed to us - those who have already believed. It is so that we may complete our imaan and maintain it because at times, imaan does weaken due to external factors and influences. So at those times, it is very important that we don't let our imaan be snatched away from us. May Allaah keep us firm. Ameen.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad View Post

{And when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."}[al-Baqarah; 30]

Our reason for coming here was not Shaytan not bowing down to Adam or Adam eating from the tree. These events occured to facilitate what is stated in the above verse. Meaning that, we were going to come here anyway, regardless of whether Shaytan bowed to Adam or not, whether Adam ate from the tree or not because it was the intent of our Lord that he create mankind to live upon earth. So when Shaytan refused to bow down, and when Adam ate from the tree, these occurred out of Allaah's Divine Wisdom. The lessons in there for us are numerous.

Notice that the angels asked Allaah the Wisdom for creating a creation that causes corruption and spreads blood. Allaah replies to them saying that His Knowledge of us exceeds the angels' knowledge. The commentator of the Qur'an, Ibn Katheer says:
    (I know that which you do not know.) meaning, "I know that the benefit of creating this type of creature outweighs the harm that you mentioned, that which you have no knowledge of. I will create among them Prophets and send Messengers. I will also create among them truthful, martyrs, righteous believers, worshippers, the modest, the pious, the scholars who implement their knowledge, humble people and those who love Allah and follow His Messengers.''
    Lastly, Allaah says:

{O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger...}[an-Nisaa; 136]

Notice this verse is addressed to us - those who have already believed. It is so that we may complete our imaan and maintain it because at times, imaan does weaken due to external factors and influences. So at those times, it is very important that we don't let our imaan be snatched away from us. May Allaah keep us firm. Ameen.

So the purpose of us being here is to worship allah and resist temptations of shaitan? But how come it says that allah put us in this world to see who follow him and who follow shaitan? Meaning it was "planned" after the shaitan became shaitan and after all that stuff happened.
    Why couldn't allah just make the shaitan go straight to hell and us go straight to heaven? Or make the shaitan not do what he did do?

Jazakallah khair for ur reply btw

Alpha duude
    Sorry mate, I reacted in heat. It seemed as though you were suggesting that she wouldn't find answers because there aren't any. I found that quite offensive, as though you were deliberately trying to make everything we say seem stupid to her impressionable young mind lol.
    :eek: Is there supposed to be a hidden insult in that?!

Truemuslim, you have a lot of doubt. The best advice I can give you, is to turn to Allah yourself, with your heart and ask for sincere guidance. Do this unrelentingly.
    No, I got millions of islamic questions to ask. and i mean millions. I do ask for guidence. But im defidently ignored...as usual.

I have faith that Allah would guide you, if you're sincere. No way would he turn away a sincere seeker. True faith is from the heart.
    If i sit here waiting for allah to guide me i will be like 50yrs old and still clueless coz like i said, im ignored.

yeh still smiling
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    SixTen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

k Jazakallah khair
    You got it all wrong sis, hope this explains to you some things.

You do not do things because the shaitan made you do it. You have free choice, if shaitan was the force which made you do things, Allah would not punish you - as it would be unjust. Rather, you are taught what Allah allows/not, and the shaaitan tempts you to these wrongs. The faith in God, is what you use to fight against such temptations and desires, which are brought to you from the shaaitan.

You don't suffer for what iblis did. You exist, as do the angels exist, for the purpose of praising Allah, not because he needs it, but because he is worthy of it. But, unlike angels, you have the free will to do it or not, which makes you superior in terms of worship, to that of Angels, as yours is voluntary as the angels are not.

Islam does not have this original sin thing, you are not the product of 1 mans or 1 shaatians mishap. Allah had willed that all of this happens, he didn't forbid the shaaitan/adam incident, simply because, that was not his will - his will was to allow them to do actions according to their own will - as we do in this life - It is all a test.

You are here, not in heaven, fo you to voluntarily worship God. If you do, you will go to heaven (with God), if not, you go to hell (with shaaitan, i.e. the path you chose). Allah has made it so that, you must earn heaven/hell. It is not for us to question why. Its your choice really, you can't complain.

If you have a few hours spare, listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVQ1B...eature=related (its 17 parts). Do not skip it, you must, infact I insist you watch it. Becaus, those who have such questions do so because of little doubts. Wouldn't want Allah to think you didn't do anything possible to fix those nagging doubts. So do watch it! It is of an athiest, with all your questions and more, who later converted to Islam.
    Last edited by SixTen; 07-12-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! if Allah the all seein all hearin... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. if Allah the all seein all hearin...