star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Help Me Please

Report bad ads?

Hello everyone, this is my problem, all my family has brown eyes, exept me i was born with 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye, and I hate it, I wanna be normal like all people, anyways, my mom told me that there is 1 hour each day where Allah responds to all prayers, is that true? and if I keep praying all day to Allah to make both my eyes brown, would he really respond to my wish and make both my eyes are brown or what my mom told was wrong? sorry for my english.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Brother_Mujahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To infinity & beyond
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Help Me Please

Nothing you can do brother unfortunately, its genetic.

you can try wearing contacts to mask it, if it bugs you that much.

Wasalam
    Help Me Please

Member of - LI's MTL™crew (Marriage thread lovers)-
    chat Quote

Eeman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro salam alaikum,

firstly having two different coloured eyes is Mash'Allah a blessing from Allah swt.
    everyone is unique in their own way, now another thing is that you can make duas anytime anywhere, there is no specific times for us to make dua, whenever wherever you call upon Allah swt He will answer it Insha'Allah.

now Allahu alam i dunno if that dua will be answered but nothing is impossible for Allah swt so therefore Allahu Alam.

Help Me Please

I know that at times i may be annoying or mistaken when i say some things or it may unintentionally God forbid offend u & if that is the case then i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart & ask Allah swt's & ur forgiveness, so please do Insha'Allah forgive me and correct me.
    chat Quote

dawg's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid View Post
    Nothing you can do brother unfortunately, its genetic.

you can try wearing contacts to mask it, if it bugs you that much.

Wasalam
    What genetics???? im the only one in my family that has this, matter of fact, i never seen anyone else that has the same thing as me in my life, so no way i could naturally change it brother?????
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman View Post
    Bro salam alaikum,

firstly having two different coloured eyes is Mash'Allah a blessing from Allah swt.
    everyone is unique in their own way, now another thing is that you can make duas anytime anywhere, there is no specific times for us to make dua, whenever wherever you call upon Allah swt He will answer it Insha'Allah.

now Allahu alam i dunno if that dua will be answered but nothing is impossible for Allah swt so therefore Allahu Alam.

Wa alaykom il salam bro.

So my brother, do you suggest that I keep praying everyday?? or there is no hope in something like this to change????
    chat Quote

Brother_Mujahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To infinity & beyond
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It won't change, your not the only one with the funky different coloured eyes.

im saying if you hate it that bad try contacts to mask the different coloured eyes.

Wasalam
    Help Me Please

Member of - LI's MTL™crew (Marriage thread lovers)-
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid View Post
    It won't change, your not the only one with the funky different coloured eyes.

im saying if you hate it that bad try contacts to mask the different coloured eyes.

Wasalam
    I can't do that, my eye is very very dark brown, noone makes dark brown contacts.
    chat Quote

Eeman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its sis bro,
    my father I pray that he rests in peace, usd to have one aqua blue eye and one brown eye.

I think its AWESOME!!!
    Help Me Please

I know that at times i may be annoying or mistaken when i say some things or it may unintentionally God forbid offend u & if that is the case then i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart & ask Allah swt's & ur forgiveness, so please do Insha'Allah forgive me and correct me.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman View Post
    its sis bro,
    my father I pray that he rests in peace, usd to have one aqua blue eye and one brown eye.

I think its AWESOME!!!
    It's not awsome sister, it's not awsome, everyone that sees me asks me whats wrong with my eyes, ya 3ami im sick of this life, everyday when i wake up i cry, when i look in the mirror i cry and when I go to sleep i cry because my life is like this.

I'm sorry about your father, he may rest in peace inshallah.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lots of people have what you have, it's called heterochromia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia

I actually find it kind of cool. If you dislike it so much try wearing contacts like some other person said..
    Try to accept who you are and what you look like, or else you'll never be completely happy. And that's if you have different colored eyes, a weight issue, whatever. Just love who you are and live with it.
    Help Me Please

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

coddles76's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalam Alykum Brother,

Allah SWT has created our bodies and organs but as a garment for our true everlasting body which is the body of the soul. This is the part that will live and never die. What you really should be concentrating on is the building and strengthing of that Soul, so that when you stand in front of Allah SWT on the day of judegment your Soul will be of a pure nature. Thank Allah SWT for what you have, there are many other people in this world that are in a much difficult situation. There are people out there with NO eyes at all, No Arms, No Legs, There are people who can't see, can't speak and can't walk. You Alhumdulillah are blessed with Eye Sight and I would thank Allah SWT for that and continue to make DUA to Allah SWT that he may bless your soul and grant you entry to paradise INshAllah.
    chat Quote

arabianprincess's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro that is cute n u should accept it ... god created u n this how it will be..... dont worry about little things in the world .. u know wat our problem as muslim we worry about the little things when we should be worryin about the major stuff n try our best to solve it .. believe me the world would be in a better place. ... take care salamz
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by dawg View Post
    I can't do that, my eye is very very dark brown, noone makes dark brown contacts.
    are you sure? i think there are black contact lenses...for God's sake, I've seen people wearing sunflower contact lenses...
    Help Me Please

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

Tania's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Are dark brown contacts. You should go to several opticians ans ask about the colours of the contact what they sale. If you decide to wear them ask about clear instruction of use.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Nawal89's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

why do you care so much what people think? your eyes are like that what are you supposed to do? God made you like that ,accept it. At least your not blind. Omgooood i cant believe this. People ask you whats wrong with your eyes just answer that nothing is, and stop crying everyday for goodness sake!
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

omg
    that is SO cool

But as you said its hard for you, contacts are the best solution, black ones to cover both your eyes.

and akhee, why do you cry over it, what a silly thing to cry over!!
    if people bother you, you need to be firm with them, you need to respect yourself before you can expect anything from them.

Be proud of what Allah gave you, he gave you sight didnt he?, it cant be worse than being blind!

If people ask whats wrong, anwser, nothings worng Alhamdulillah everythings fine! lol and if youre in a bad mood anwser...actually i wont say, but i know what i would say if people bugged me too much about my totally cool eyes lol.
    Help Me Please

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

has having two different color eyes ever actually been a reason u got ridiculed or something? because i think it would be a reason of envy for most
    Help Me Please

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How wonderfully unique you are to have eyes of two different colours!

Don't worry about being different. We are all different - it is just how God has intended us to be!

Salaam
    Help Me Please

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Help Me Please

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol SubhanAllah!

Allah (swt) created us in the most perfect of forms, thank Him for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you and quit complaining! Be thankful for your sight, there are many who are blind.

'Oh Allah, you have made me beautiful in physique so make me beautiful in character'....Ameen! Recite the Du'aa each time you look into the mirror and be content.

Help Me Please

s a b r
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Souljette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Souljette Of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow Your crying cuz your eyes are blue and brown..I'd wish for that..well not really but Blue c'mmon ..that is so mashallah..you need to see this from a positive light brother..there are people who think it's cool and others who don't think it's cool..you can't change people's opinions and you don't need to care about it..you need to say i love my eyes and then they'll feel that it is something special..Mashallah your eyes aren't cross eyed or something ...your wasting your tears by crying on something like this ...Look at yourself and start looking at the good sides
    Help Me Please

“The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever”.

www.souljette.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Help Me Please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Help Me Please