star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Few questions about Islam

Report bad ads?

I was hoping my brothers and sisters that you could answer some of my questions to increase my knowledge of islam.

1) IS music haraam?
    2) Is it haraam watching programmes such as Big brother( becAUSE OF THE ONE EYE SYMBOL) etc
    3) is it haraam to illegaly download movies/music for e.g. watching them online or downloading them
    4)Are what are the ONLY conditons under which wudu is broken.
    5) should you do wudu again if you are unsure whether you have broken it or not.

Jazakalaah

w.salaam
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Few questions about Islam

im not no sheikh ibn baz (rahimullah) but il answer to what i dooo know faisal pervez ji (typical paki name!!!)

1) IS music haraam?
    yes, because RasoolAllah (saw) told us he has been sent to destroy musical instruments apart from the duff duff and also he foretold that some people will allow it and they will be baddiesss

2) Is it haraam watching programmes such as Big brother( becAUSE OF THE ONE EYE SYMBOL) etc
    lol well you have to question is, what happens in big brother halaal? and even watchable... swearin, hanky pankys, fat hairy men swimmin , no no no!!

also that eye thin is a ridiculous theory, muslims always make up theories, no wonder everyone wans to bomb them

is it haraam to illegaly download movies/music for e.g. watching them online or downloading them
    disputed answer, Allah hu alim whatever your heart says,
    some people say the files are bein shared so its kool, some say copyright has been broken so no

Are what are the ONLY conditons under which wudu is broken.
    there is a few, from the top of my head,, fartin, sleepin, bleedin, toiletting, swearin, its quite a lot of ings innaay, blame them!!!

should you do wudu again if you are unsure whether you have broken it or not
    course!! better to be safe then dirty lol, and wudu is a butifull thin, should do it, even if not salaah time!
    Last edited by chacha_jalebi; 08-11-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: made a mistakkeee

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

Faisal Pervaiz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post
    im not no sheikh ibn baz (rahimullah) but il answer to what i dooo know faisal pervez ji (typical paki name!!!)

yes, because RasoolAllah (saw) told us he has been sent to destroy musical instruments apart from the duff duff and also he foretold that some people will allow it and they will be baddiesss

lol well you have to question is, what happens in big brother halaal? and even watchable... swearin, hanky pankys, fat hairy men swimmin , no no no!!

also that eye thin is a ridiculous theory, muslims always make up theories, no wonder everyone wans to bomb them

some people say the files are bein shared so its kool, some say copyright has been broken so no

there is a few, from the top of my head,, fartin, sleepin, bleedin, toiletting, swearin, its quite a lot of ings innaay, blame them!!!

course!! better to be safe then dirty lol, and wudu is a butifull thin, should do it, even if not salaah time!
    Well yes it is a typical paki name lool, thnx for the answers

Jazakallah..

and are you sure about the music one.?
    chat Quote

Faisal Pervaiz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post

and about the big brother one,some stuff that happens are a halal and some are haram etc..
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh and the brother mentioned sexual intercourse also breaks the wudu!!

yupyou can read fatwas....

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/5000/music%20forbidden

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Few questions about Islam Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Few questions about Islam