× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1409

What's the weirdest place you've ever prayed?

brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

We pray (or we should anyway) 5 times a day. Some times the conditions aren't really ideal, but we try to make it work.

So what is the weirdest place you've prayed, the weirdest conditions, etc.? Or just any funny prayer incidents you'd like to share.

As for me, I once prayed in a clothes changing room in a store. I was about to miss maghrib prayer and i was in wudu, but there was no where to pray.. So I took a random piece of clothing off the rack, went into the changing room, guessed where the qibla was, and prayed as best I could. I actually managed proper sujood and ruku', lol.

Another time, we were taking a road trip a few hours away from home. I was in wudu as well and I wanted to pray in case I didn't get the chance later. We stopped for a coffee/bathroom break and I found where the qibla was and lay my rug on a nice patch of grass. It was drizzling rain a little bit, but just little drops. Halfway through my prayer it started POURING rain. I got drenched. My uncle saw me praying and got an umbrella and held it over me until I finished. All this time there were a few people just quietly watching us, not know what on earth we were doing.. It was very amusing.

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What's the weirdest place you've ever prayed?

drayton manor, on the grass with ppl watching, but we were doing it in a group, so i wasnt embarrassed at all.

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! What's the weirdest place you've ever prayed? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What's the weirdest place you've ever prayed?