× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 20 of 20 visibility 2909

Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

~*Fatima*~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

HINDUS BURNING THE HOLY QURAN (Astagfirullah)
    Please We Must Show this to as many people as We can in different countries so that it may reaches the media which will for sure and the Muslims all over the world may know & do something about this.
    This is an exclusive picture and it's the only proof of the unforgivable sin done by the Hindus.

att00001yk5 - Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

And muslims hate freedom of speech?

You know what, forget this. I'm fasting and truly cannot be asked to get heated up by such stupidity; if people out there want to accuse Islam of being intolerant (of freedom of speech) but allow stuff of this nature to go unchecked, then fine; keep digging your own grave of stupidity. I don't have the patience anymore.
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

Tornado's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But this is freedom of speech non? Sure it uncool, but what can you do.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    But this is freedom of speech non? Sure it uncool, but what can you do.
    Ok now we're moving into the realms of irony. Yes it is an example of freedom of speech - no more so than certain violent reactions to certain danish cartoons which were also considered to be INTOLERANT of freedom of speech. Clearly, society doesn't know what the hell it is talking about (yet again). Should also note the lack of news reporting this, but hey maybe because it's not showing a muslim do anything bad!

Like I said: let society keep digging its grave of stupidity - it is the only way it shall ever learn.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Riyadh-ul-Jannah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Astagfirullah,
    Burning the Quran?
    Now thats just wrong! What did we do to them hindus?
    What is their reason to burn the Quran?
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Burning the holy book of any religion is a sign of hate and intolerance. True, the act itself is protected by free speech, but what is more disheartening than the act itself is the obvious hate that would bring someone to do it.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ignore it for Allah will judge them. The more we talk about it, the more publicity they get. Make Du'a that Allah guides them.
    Last edited by Uthman; 09-01-2008 at 06:39 PM.

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Does anybody know the context of this photo? Was it some sort of protest reaction to an event or just a random act of intolerance or what?

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

ayan333's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

true..its Ramadan brother and sisters..dnt let this get to u although it does truly hurt the believers,subhanALLAH..Verily ALLAH (SAW) will protect his Holy Book

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post
    Ok now we're moving into the realms of irony. Yes it is an example of freedom of speech - no more so than certain violent reactions to certain danish cartoons which were also considered to be INTOLERANT of freedom of speech. Clearly, society doesn't know what the hell it is talking about (yet again). Should also note the lack of news reporting this, but hey maybe because it's not showing a muslim do anything bad!

Like I said: let society keep digging its grave of stupidity - it is the only way it shall ever learn.
    It isn't ironic. This isn't violence. Freedom of speech doesn't not mean violence, just the freedom to say/write what you want. Remember, drawing something doesn't hurt anyone physically, it's not an attack, you can choose to ignore the pictures and such. Violence can't be ignored and it obviously would hurt. Although, in this case, it's not either, it's stupidity = p.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm Sorry People I didn't meant to ruin anyone's fasting. I jus' couldn't stand it. They are doing What ever they like .... Making Cartoon (Astagfirullah). Burning The Holy Quran (Astagfirullah), Making images Like Airplane hitting the Kabbah (Astagfirullah) {I didn't put that image Because its very painful to see but If you want I can upload it} & yet when a Muslim only says simple word about other beliefs. He/She is terrorist~!!! War~!!!. I hope Surely Allah Tallah Will Teach them A GOOD Lesson~!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They want invoke a reaction so it seems as if they've done their job. As Osman said, just ignore it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
    It isn't ironic. This isn't violence. Freedom of speech doesn't not mean violence, just the freedom to say/write what you want. Remember, drawing something doesn't hurt anyone physically, it's not an attack, you can choose to ignore the pictures and such. Violence can't be ignored and it obviously would hurt. Although, in this case, it's not either, it's stupidity = p.
    If I may Comment ... From your view it's correct but I have an other angle I would like to share...
    Firstly Islam is our Deen (Religion). It like our life line. It everything to us. Its obvious that we gonna get hurt or Offended If someone does only 'Stupidity' using freedom of speech. Now its like you say that it not physical violence. Just action or Words. But If I may take example of you. Some one takes your mom's pictures. Abuses them and releases them to the world Or Some Draws you in Very shameful acts and upload to to the world. Also someone takes all your Important documents and burn them on street. Would you ignore them as there just 'Stupidity'~!?
    I'm not mocking you. I'm jus' trying you make you understand that it not just actions Freedom of speech. it's like stabbing knives into our heart and flaming us.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I know that a group of Muslims burned the Bible a few years ago in the Punjab area, so I thought this incident might have been related. Probably not though.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Fatima*~ View Post
    If I may Comment ... From your view it's correct but I have an other angle I would like to share...
    Firstly Islam is our Deen (Religion). It like our life line. It everything to us. Its obvious that we gonna get hurt or Offended If someone does only 'Stupidity' using freedom of speech. Now its like you say that it not physical violence. Just action or Words. But If I may take example of you. Some one takes your mom's pictures. Abuses them and releases them to the world Or Some Draws you in Very shameful acts and upload to to the world. Also someone takes all your Important documents and burn them on street. Would you ignore them as there just 'Stupidity'~!?
    I'm not mocking you. I'm jus' trying you make you understand that it not just actions Freedom of speech. it's like stabbing knives into our heart and flaming us.
    I value freedom of speech a lot. Since there is no actual harm done to me, I'd ignore it. Even if they took my picture and altered them, or said bad things about me, I'd just ignore it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh Well ... I tried to gave my best shot ... ^-^"
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

those are Hindus and a Sikh fellow no? the one with the turban? -- and to reward them, we build a gurdwara for them from Muslim money in Dubai to promote their paganism..

It is a shame, instead of investing their time collecting cow urine to bless their homes and mouse excrement to bathe in, they burn books, as is typical of criminal thugs!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine View Post
    those are Hindus and a Sikh fellow no? the one with the turban? -- and to reward them, we build a gurdwara for them from Muslim money in Dubai to promote their paganism..

It is a shame, instead of investing their time collecting cow urine to bless their homes and mouse excrement to bathe in, they burn books, as is typical of criminal thugs!
    Good Point Sista~!
    Exactly They Should Be Minding their Own Business instead This Insanity :X
    NoOo WaAy~! They Build Gurdwara From Muslim Money~!??? & This is how the repay back .... tut tut!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post

And muslims hate freedom of speech?

You know what, forget this. I'm fasting and truly cannot be asked to get heated up by such stupidity; if people out there want to accuse Islam of being intolerant (of freedom of speech) but allow stuff of this nature to go unchecked, then fine; keep digging your own grave of stupidity. I don't have the patience anymore.
    Snap!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    sirajstc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ya allah destroy them
    Last edited by sirajstc; 09-02-2008 at 12:14 PM.

25u5j13 1 - Look At This~! Unforgivable~!

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ - SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah)
    Whoever recites [the above] one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.Sahih Muslim; #4:2073.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Hey there! Look At This~! Unforgivable~! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Look At This~! Unforgivable~!