× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 43 visibility 5438

MY Story: a Brother, a Mother and a little hope!

Güven's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Things Happened Today , I know Alot of things happened Today( Snakelegs )

So here it Goes - 09-09-2008

I am just Me, Searching For a place To practise My Deen Fully but that seems impossible Here , Its Sooo Hard to live here

Soo My Brother Whos 27 , 10 years Older than me , not praying , not fastin , Not Practising, But A Muslim, He has Bad Friends and thats Normal cause there is alots of bad people here Thats Why I have to get out of here Quickly to practice my deen in peace inshaAllah.
    anyway Finnaly after years of struggle He found a nice Job , where He has a Nice Loan and They Gave Him a New Contract a couple of days ago and he was Happy with his job , He everyday Comes Home Early To sleep and Wake up early to go to his job but..... Since Yesterday He didnt Came home And still Isnt......

My Mom is always Soo scared that something Will Happen To His Children ( A Mother Feeling?) But She is Now More Affraid To lose one of us Since The Death Of my father five years Ago , She Cried the Whole Day and I couldnt Take That Cry , I even Yelled at her "Have Patience!!!"
    she Already Had That Taught.... That Worst Taught ....He was Death !
    So I couldnt Take it anymore , I went Upstairs And Prayed Salaatul-Asr and Read a Surah Of the Quran And Made Dua So Hard With Tears rolling out of my eyes .
    "Why Always Me , Why is all the Bad Happening to ME , I wanna Be Servant of Allah And Practise My Deen In Peace And Happiness But I cant Practise Fully, All Alone ,No one To support Me ,No One To Stand Next To Me , And Let Alone having Peace and Happiness With Practisin I Guess It was not meant For me , I always Wondered when will my Real Trial come But Now I Notice That This I probably My Trial That Allah Has Put Me to
    This Is The One I have To overcome "

Anyway Back to my Tears , I Almost Lost Hope Cause I was Affraid That I did Something Bad That Allah Wont Accept My Dua Anymore Cause Normally Most Of the Time I Ask Allah For Help, He Helps Me Immediately Alhamdullah
    But I was affraid, I Am One Who Never gets into Big Sins InshaAllah and Alhamdullah But still I was Affraid Cause Maybe I was Doing Something Wrong Without Noticing. Maybe I was Getting Into Big Sins Without Noticing But Then This Verses Came to my mind , I guess everyone Knows this Verses , The Verses....

Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
    Qur'an 94:5-6

And This Verse.. SubhanAllah

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (prayer). Truly Allah is with the patient."
    (Al-Baqarah: 153)

This Verses Kept Me strong , So the Taught of Him Bein Death And Miseries That will come like five years ago... Was little Gone , I trusted Allah , I Said something like this
    " Please My Lord Help me , Im Tryin To be your Servant , But Why Is Al this Misery Coming To ME!! Its Making Me Life Extremely Diffucult, Soo Please My Lord Help Me , save Me From This Misery !"
    I then Noticed That My Sabr Was Restored A little , So My Trust For Allah Was Getting Stronger...

it Was Iftar My mom Couldnt Get Food To His Throat Cause Of Worries about My Brother, and With My Patience I ate my Food And Prayed Maghrib And Made Dua again...
    Its Been more than 24hours Since he didnt Come home...
    And Suddenly an Idea Came To my Mind where he could Be ...........He Is in Jail, man !!!!

I was Preparing For Goin to Taraweeh With The Father Of My Friend!! Not with my friend himself but His Father!!! So My mom told him to also Go to the Police station to ask , So we Went There and Ask Them ABout My Brother.....And Yes Indeed...... He Was Arrested !!
    They Didnt Tell Me What He did But They Think he Will Stay There For a Couple Days or somethin,
    But I have An idea What It Could Be ....Ofcourse ......Drugzdealing!!....Wich is a Very Popular "Job" In My Town..
    Darn They Making Me Soo Angry!!! I just Wanna Shoot them all But NO Im Patient Cause "Truly Allah is With The Patient"
    But It Made My Happy That He is In Jail , Im Very Happy That Nothing Happened To Him And I knw He Would Get His Punishment For Not Prayiing,Fasting, And Plus Doing Some Awful Sins I Knw He would Get His Punishment For That But My Greatest Fear Was His Death ,Ive Losted 4 family members in 5 years , So we met Enough Death , But My Most Concern Was My Mother To see her suffer again Like This, But Allah Is GREAT Soooooooo GREAT!!!!!! Allahu AKbar!!

now He should think In There And Learn His Lesson And Why Hes Doin Such Stupidity While hes Got A Nice New Job! Probably His Job Will Be Gone And It Would Be a extremely Difficult Task To Find Such A Job Again , Very Foolish
    Soo I came Home After Taraweeh , And Made My Mom A Little Happy
    Now She can Rest and Eat In Ease

What I learned and Gained Today Was: NEVER lose hope on Allah !!, (SubhanAllah That Sentence Made Me Emotional Again)
    Trust Allah Cause He Is The One You Can Only Trust
    Ask Allah For Help Cause NOBODY can Help you except Allah
    And Be Patient cause TRULY Allah is With The Patient

What I gained Is A New Level Of Love For Allah , I Love Him Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH , InshaAllah I will LIVE For Allah , And DIE for Allah Cause Hes My only hope , my only Light, my only choice , my only way , To lead me to the Happines, The Feeling , The Succes That Ive Been Searchin For my Whole Life.......

Last edited by Güven; 09-09-2008 at 11:18 PM.

And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode [79:40-41]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: MY Story: a Brother, a Mother and a little hope!

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™ View Post
    JazakAllah Khayr for sharing bro... quite inspirational.
    Wa Iyaak Bro

And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode [79:40-41]
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

mashaAllaah bro, thats quite some journey ! oh:

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

ayan333's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven View Post

Things Happened Today , I know Alot of things happened Today( Snakelegs )

So here it Goes - 09-09-2008

I am just Me, Searching For a place To practise My Deen Fully but that seems impossible Here , Its Sooo Hard to live here

Soo My Brother Whos 27 , 10 years Older than me , not praying , not fastin , Not Practising, But A Muslim, He has Bad Friends and thats Normal cause there is alots of bad people here Thats Why I have to get out of here Quickly to practice my deen in peace inshaAllah.
    anyway Finnaly after years of struggle He found a nice Job , where He has a Nice Loan and They Gave Him a New Contract a couple of days ago and he was Happy with his job , He everyday Comes Home Early To sleep and Wake up early to go to his job but..... Since Yesterday He didnt Came home And still Isnt......

My Mom is always Soo scared that something Will Happen To His Children ( A Mother Feeling?) But She is Now More Affraid To lose one of us Since The Death Of my father five years Ago , She Cried the Whole Day and I couldnt Take That Cry , I even Yelled at her "Have Patience!!!"
    she Already Had That Taught.... That Worst Taught ....He was Death !
    So I couldnt Take it anymore , I went Upstairs And Prayed Salaatul-Asr and Read a Surah Of the Quran And Made Dua So Hard With Tears rolling out of my eyes .
    "Why Always Me , Why is all the Bad Happening to ME , I wanna Be Servant of Allah And Practise My Deen In Peace And Happiness But I cant Practise Fully, All Alone ,No one To support Me ,No One To Stand Next To Me , And Let Alone having Peace and Happiness With Practisin I Guess It was not meant For me , I always Wondered when will my Real Trial come But Now I Notice That This I probably My Trial That Allah Has Put Me to
    This Is The One I have To overcome "

Anyway Back to my Tears , I Almost Lost Hope Cause I was Affraid That I did Something Bad That Allah Wont Accept My Dua Anymore Cause Normally Most Of the Time I Ask Allah For Help, He Helps Me Immediately Alhamdullah
    But I was affraid, I Am One Who Never gets into Big Sins InshaAllah and Alhamdullah But still I was Affraid Cause Maybe I was Doing Something Wrong Without Noticing. Maybe I was Getting Into Big Sins Without Noticing But Then This Verses Came to my mind , I guess everyone Knows this Verses , The Verses....

Qur'an 94:5-6

And This Verse.. SubhanAllah

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (prayer). Truly Allah is with the patient."
    (Al-Baqarah: 153)

This Verses Kept Me strong , So the Taught of Him Bein Death And Miseries That will come like five years ago... Was little Gone , I trusted Allah , I Said something like this
    " Please My Lord Help me , Im Tryin To be your Servant , But Why Is Al this Misery Coming To ME!! Its Making Me Life Extremely Diffucult, Soo Please My Lord Help Me , save Me From This Misery !"
    I then Noticed That My Sabr Was Restored A little , So My Trust For Allah Was Getting Stronger...

it Was Iftar My mom Couldnt Get Food To His Throat Cause Of Worries about My Brother, and With My Patience I ate my Food And Prayed Maghrib And Made Dua again...
    Its Been more than 24hours Since he didnt Come home...
    And Suddenly an Idea Came To my Mind where he could Be ...........He Is in Jail, man !!!!

I was Preparing For Goin to Taraweeh With The Father Of My Friend!! Not with my friend himself but His Father!!! So My mom told him to also Go to the Police station to ask , So we Went There and Ask Them ABout My Brother.....And Yes Indeed...... He Was Arrested !!
    They Didnt Tell Me What He did But They Think he Will Stay There For a Couple Days or somethin,
    But I have An idea What It Could Be ....Ofcourse ......Drugzdealing!!....Wich is a Very Popular "Job" In My Town..
    Darn They Making Me Soo Angry!!! I just Wanna Shoot them all But NO Im Patient Cause "Truly Allah is With The Patient"
    But It Made My Happy That He is In Jail , Im Very Happy That Nothing Happened To Him And I knw He Would Get His Punishment For Not Prayiing,Fasting, And Plus Doing Some Awful Sins I Knw He would Get His Punishment For That But My Greatest Fear Was His Death ,Ive Losted 4 family members in 5 years , So we met Enough Death , But My Most Concern Was My Mother To see her suffer again Like This, But Allah Is GREAT Soooooooo GREAT!!!!!! Allahu AKbar!!

now He should think In There And Learn His Lesson And Why Hes Doin Such Stupidity While hes Got A Nice New Job! Probably His Job Will Be Gone And It Would Be a extremely Difficult Task To Find Such A Job Again , Very Foolish
    Soo I came Home After Taraweeh , And Made My Mom A Little Happy
    Now She can Rest and Eat In Ease

What I learned and Gained Today Was: NEVER lose hope on Allah !!, (SubhanAllah That Sentence Made Me Emotional Again)
    Trust Allah Cause He Is The One You Can Only Trust
    Ask Allah For Help Cause NOBODY can Help you except Allah
    And Be Patient cause TRULY Allah is With The Patient

What I gained Is A New Level Of Love For Allah , I Love Him Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH , InshaAllah I will LIVE For Allah , And DIE for Allah Cause Hes My only hope , my only Light, my only choice , my only way , To lead me to the Happines, The Feeling , The Succes That Ive Been Searchin For my Whole Life.......

Wow SubhanALLAH,its like u jus told the story of a Mother very dear to me,i wont say,but shes going through the same thing

you sound like me,im ready to leave america,so ready SubhanALLAH,if someone put me on a plane the day after i get my diploma i wnt even hesitate..

jail is good for some plp.seriously..see all the success stories for those who've come out of jail..ironic

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    BNDGR's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalam aliakum brother,
    JazakAllah for sharing your touching story. I hope your brother will learn from you and your strength and change his life for the better.
    Your deen is amazing and your a good son, inshAllah your brother will realize how his life is hurting your Mother and renew his faith.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

GOOD NEWS , My brother Just Came Home and Still Got His JOb !!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR ! ALHAMDULLAH

chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yayyyyy

guvvy you got talent! hope this is not the last of your stories

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllah oh:

May Allah keep you and your fam safe AKhee

s a b r
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post
    yayyyyy

guvvy you got talent! hope this is not the last of your stories
    yeh i thought it was written really well too

Ameen to the dua's

-
    -
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ lol yeaah and the story was serious aswell, may your lifes be filled with sakinah and rahmah of Allah (swt) @ guvvy ameen

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ why you jewing the dua' for, aim it towards me too !!

and wa iyyak AMEEN

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameeeen To the Dua's and JazakAllahu Khair everyone !! , LOL ^^More Stories?

chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Ameen

Wow I have a Brother like that too. May ALlah guide us all amin.

ALhamdulilah for the good news:sunny:!

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ameen to all the dua's

subhanallah all it needs is to trust allah
    mashallah!!

and alhamdulliah for the good news.

more more more stories

Three simple rules in life:

1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

edit
    Last edited by Re.TiReD; 09-15-2008 at 09:50 PM.

s a b r
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

orr about the boys that wait outside the mosque during taraweeh just to see the girls. instead of going in to pray:enough!::X

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by najla93 View Post
    ameen to all the dua's

subhanallah all it needs is to trust allah
    mashallah!!

and alhamdulliah for the good news.

more more more stories

SubhanAllah , Thats Soo True , Allah Is alway by our Side

And this was a real story, With Feelings I made This Story

Soo What You Guys Talking About More more Stories LOL
    Maybe if I Witness or experience Something

Now That You Mention it
    Our Taraweeh Prayer Wich some Boys Stay outside And Disturbing The Prayer With Their Loud conversations , Does Realy Make Me Angry

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

agree^

btw when i sed more stories i dont mean a true story. just a story from ur mind.
    u have a good way of telling stories.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ooh Ok ,When Something Comes Up To my mind I wil InshaAllah

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ali.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow...

Masha'Allah bro', that story was so emotional, like one time you're talking about him getting a new job which is and then all this crying, making dua etc. and then it's and then he gets out of jail again and we're like . That post showed so much of your personality and it shows what a great guy you really are...

Insha'Allah he will learn from his mistake, and may Allah keep you steadfast in your religion.

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.
    {6:114}

الصبر
    و
    العلم
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! MY Story: a Brother, a Mother and a little hope! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. MY Story: a Brother, a Mother and a little hope!