× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1644

~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~

Eeman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~

Report bad ads?

Asalam alaikum wa rahmatllahi wa baraktuh,

I haven't been on here for some time and i clicked on Eli's thread to write her a message when i read that she has passed away
    I dunno why but right now i have tears running down my cheeks i just cant believe that she is gone and i never got to say bye.

I made duas for her and i was so sure that she would pull through, she had the most beautiful and positive spirit about her, I know she was a believer i know in my heart that she was, she believed in Allah and in His messenger.

Ya Allah please bestow Your Mercy and forgiveness upon her and reward her with jannatul firduas.

I just still cant believe she's gone!

I promised that i would send her out qawaallis when she was better... what am i gonna do with them now?

Goodbye my friend, i know you are in better place, so much better than where we are, Allah swt will through His mercy forgive you and look after you and Insha'Allah reward you with Gardens under which rivers flow...
    so fi amman Allah until we meet Insha'Allah in Jannah.

I know that at times i may be annoying or mistaken when i say some things or it may unintentionally God forbid offend u & if that is the case then i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart & ask Allah swt's & ur forgiveness, so please do Insha'Allah forgive me and correct me.

2. Report bad ads?
    Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~

I will close this thread for the reason i have mentioned on her pray for me peeps thread.

But i will keep ur initial post on sister, to show ur appreciation for her. No one knows if she died a muslims or a none muslim, only Allah is the All-knower
    Last edited by Mikayeel; 09-12-2008 at 08:26 PM.

wwwislamicboardcom - ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~

4. Hide
Hey there! ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~ Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ~~~In The Memory Of SnakeLegs~~~