Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

adam123

Report bad ads?

bro

as i am a limited member i dont have the access to send PM's to other members of this forum as yet.

Guess iv got a lot of posting to do

Thought i would reply in this section, hoping you will come across this thread here lol

Anyways regarding your message about articles on the mercy of Allah, i dont think i will be much help but give me a hint on what it involves and from there my brain will do all the thinking

I havent really written any articles for a magazine, but if given the opportunity im sure i can do it. I am more involved in the teenage side of stuff, marriage, drugs, alcohol in accordance with the laws of Allah SWT and also plenty of daw'ah

2. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: adam123

Wa'alaykum salam

Akhee adam123. It might be better for you to have made a thread in the first place rather than PM random members. Just a suggestion you'd have got more of a response.

WassalamuAlaykum
    adam123

s a b r

adam123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя View Post
    Wa'alaykum salam

Akhee adam123. It might be better for you to have made a thread in the first place rather than PM random members. Just a suggestion you'd have got more of a response.

WassalamuAlaykum
    i know,,realized abit late...

brightness_1
    Servant of Allāh
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The brother has made a thread ---> http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...allah-s-w.html
    adam123

قال ابن أبي مليكة : أدركت ثلاثين من أصحاب النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - كلهم يخاف النفاق على نفسه
    Ibn Abī Mulaykah said: "I encountered thirty Companions of the Prophet, every one of them fearing hypocrisy for himself." [Muslim]

6. Hide
Hey there! adam123 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. adam123