× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 71 visibility 7613

McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

This week, 28 million copies of a right-wing, terror propaganda DVD are being mailed and bundled in newspaper deliveries to voters in swing states. The 60-minute DVDs, titled "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West," are landing on doorsteps in a campaign coinciding with the 7th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. Funding is coming from a New York-based group called the Clarion Fund, a shadowy outfit whose financial backers are unclear.
    2851180686 91f0c7b3f1 o 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

The program was originally shown on Fox News in the days leading up to the 2006 mid-term elections, and right-wing activist David Horowitz toured the country screening the film on college campuses during 2007. Mainstream religious groups have called Obsession biased and divisive. It cuts between scenes of Nazi rallies and footage of Muslim children being encouraged to become suicide bombers.
    Talking heads in the film include infamous anti-Muslim, self-proclaimed "islamophobes" like Daniel Pipes and Walid Shoebat. In 2001, Pipes claimed the "presence" and "enfranchisement" of Muslims in the U.S. presented "true dangers to Amer ican Jews." Shoebat is an evangelical Christian who falsely claims to be a former Muslim terrorist. Last year, Shoebat told the Missouri Springfield News-Leader, "Islam is not the religion of God - Islam is the devil."

As detailed in an OffTheBus report on HuffPo two days ago, the DVDs were distributed last weekend in national editions of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal within selected swing states. These included Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, Iowa, Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire and Virginia.

2851169912 5f38c14d45 o 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes
    Sally Lopez of Lemoyne, PA displays a copy of the DVD that came in the mail.

Here in North Carolina , another battleground state that John McCain must win to reach 270 electoral votes, 160,000 copies of the DVD are to be distributed tomorrow by the state's leading newspaper.

The Raleigh News & Observer reported yesterday on its Under The Dome politics blog that the paper is preparing to bundle copies of the DVD with this Saturday's newspapers. Jim McClure, vice president of display advertising for the N&O, said the "ultimate decision" to distribute the DVDs had been made by publisher Orage Quarles, and compared the propaganda to harmless household samples.

"'Obviously, we have distributed other product samples, whether it's cereal or toothpaste,' he said. He declined to say how much the agency paid."
    The News & Observer recently announced deep buyouts and layoffs for its employees. It is owned by the struggling McClatchy news chain, which is slashing newsroom jobs and pages at the papers it owns around the country. Advertising revenues have plummeted during the ongoing economic downturn, and it appears the N&O is now auctioning off its journalistic integrity to the highest bidder.
    The paper's announcement touched off immediate criticism from angry subscribers:
    "A box of cereal? Toothpaste? Does a box of cereal or a tube of toothpaste encourage me to look with hatred and suspicion on my law abiding neighbors who have a different religion than mine? Does cereal and toothpaste lead to pogroms, religious harassment, fear and intimidation? The trailer for this video is about hate, pure and simple, and shows the video has only one goal -- to instill fear and hatred of neighbor against neighbor.

If I receive this DVD in my paper, that day, after 22 years of receiving the N&O, will be the last day of my subscription.
    Please, please reconsider this decision!"
    2850341295 b6018b4e23 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

Although supposedly a 501 c(3) non-profit, this week the Clarion Fund's website featured an article supporting John McCain. Yesterday, the Patriot-News in PA reported on the DVDs showing up in Pennsylvania , and noted:
    "On Wednesday, though, there was an article on the group's new Web site, www.radic------------, that backed Republican presidential candidate John McCain. The article discusses both candidates and concludes: "McCain's policies seek to confront radical Islamic extremism and terrorism and roll it back while [Barack] Obama's, although intending to do the same, could in fact make the situation facing the West even worse."
    According to Clarion Fund director of communications Gregory Ross, the article "crossed the line" and would be removed.

Where else exactly are these DVDs landing, and who's funding the Clarion Fund?
    If you'd like to let News & Observer executives know how you feel about their participation in this shameless propaganda campaign, executive editor John Drescher can be reached at (919) 829-4515, or [email protected]. Or ask for publisher Orage Quarles at the paper's main phone number, (919) 829-4500.

2. Report bad ads?
    Intisar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    ''By night it conceals the light, by day as it appears in Glory..'' -092.002-003
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

Wow McCain is a desperate man eh...he's clinching his hands on the last straw in hope of becoming the next president of the United States.

*Acausal synchronicity*

Please make du'a for my mom and Dad.

kwolney01's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow!! I can't believe it is coming to this! This should make any Muslim who was thinking about voting for McCain change their mind!

Things like this really hurt, when people say Islam is satans work and all this. It really hurts to know that there are people out there that will believe these people! I pray that Allah will help them realize the truth and stop all this.

VOTE OBAMA!!!

~Proud to be a Muslimah~

~Love for others what you love for yourself!~

aminahjaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wow what an old fart. He can go kiss my hijab.

Inshallah Obama wins!

Allahuakbar
    2egcm4g 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

6. Report bad ads?
    north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wonder what McCain would do if he is the President..:scared:

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

McCain cannot control what independent groups choose to do. Either for him or against him. Neither can Obama.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talking Re: McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

lol.. that woman on top is a paradigm for your typical bible belt amero-trash, probably watching from her trailer park as we speak, with fifty rednecker kids out of wedlock and undoubtedly lives off well fare possibly from the tax money of hard working Muslims while imbuing all her knowledge from her TV set...

let them elect mcCrap who is really no better than the other creep.. they do need more bush like morons to continue the legacy of having not only third world country despots but economy as well.. they deserve it..

love how the market crashed on the last ten days of Ramadan.. seems her ilk just wants more collapse under idiotic leadership.. let him go on feeding them more hatred and more fear until they barricade themselves of horror and waste all their resources waging illegal wars...

they will get what they deserve in the end insha'Allah

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No talk about McCain's extreme supporters seem to have cropped on the media. Here's a particular endorser of McCain, Mr. Parsley, who wants to "Destroy Islam".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=10b_1210280549

Would any sane person want people like this (and people that support this like McCain) running a country?

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01 View Post
    Wow!! I can't believe it is coming to this! This should make any Muslim who was thinking about voting for McCain change their mind!

Things like this really hurt, when people say Islam is satans work and all this. It really hurts to know that there are people out there that will believe these people! I pray that Allah will help them realize the truth and stop all this.

VOTE OBAMA!!!

don't be aggrieved beloved sister, this is the schism of the end that will lead to the mal7ama (final battle).. there will be no more on the fence..
    there will be a huge war which Allah swt promised us (Muslims) victorious.. so hang steadfast to your deen!

evil and wickedness is only loud, but that is as far as its pegs go..

فَلَا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ {35}
    [Yusufali 47:35] Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

وَلاَ تَهِنُوا وَلاَ تَحْزَنُوا وَأَنتُمُ الأَعْلَوْنَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ {139

[3:139 ]Be not, then, faint of heart, and grieve not:* for you are bound to rise high if you are [truly] believers.

and Allah knows best

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

12. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine View Post
    lol.. that woman on top is a paradigm for your typical bible belt amero-trash, probably watching from her trailer park as we speak, with fifty rednecker kids out of wedlock and undoubtedly lives off well fare possibly from the tax money of hard working Muslims while imbuing all her knowledge from her TV set...
    You can tell all that from one photo of a lady sitting in her lounge? Amazing. Or should I say "lol.."

Actually, as somebody took the trouble to photograph her holding the disk I think it rather more likely that if she is a 'paradigm' of anything, it is of the tolerant, concerned citizen who is objecting to this sort of garbage being attached to their newspaper. Still, why let reasoned thought get in the way of a good mindless rant, eh?

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I prefer that what is in a man's heart to come to the surface. I'm not saying that McCain does support it, because like Keltoi said, neither him nor Obama can control what independant supporters say or do. All I'm saying is if McCain, Obama, Nader, and the rest were to hate Islam, and McCain is the only one to actually 'fess up while the others hide it, then 'eck I like McCain for that. I don't appreciate being lied to, even if the lie is what I wanna hear.

If it were being sent to people like the evangelists who don't particularly love Islam already, I don't see why it matters.

I actually like McCain and Obama equally tho... Andd whatever is destined to happen will happen.

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble View Post
    You can tell all that from one photo of a lady sitting in her lounge? Amazing. Or should I say "lol.."
    oh, I think the photo is very telling, but I'll second your 'lol' as it is all so very amusing!...

Actually, as somebody took the trouble to photograph her holding the disk I think it rather more likely that if she is a 'paradigm' of anything, it is of the tolerant, concerned citizen who is objecting to this sort of garbage being attached to their newspaper. Still, why let reasoned thought get in the way of a good mindless rant, eh?
    why not holding it with pride and in full support of the churl she is about to vote for?

cheers

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is even reaching here in the rural mid-west. I got a phone call from an acquaintance in Faith, South Dakota telling me everybody in Faith got it in todays mail. I now been invited by a group of Mormons in Faith to come address them and discuss ways such anti-religious campaigning can be fought against. McCain did not win any fans in Faith over this, just the opposite the people there see it as an attack on religious freedom.

I also got an invite to discuss it with the mayor of Faith on Monday. While I am there I am going to try to speak with the Tribal Council for the Lakota Sioux at the Cheyenne River Reservation.

I will let you all know how it comes out on Wed or Thurs.

Herman 1 - McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

U.S. Newspaper Distribution of Bigoted Film Causes Nationwide Concern

http://www.mpac.org/article.php?id=701

September 18, 2008
    http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1
    This week, the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) expressed serious concerns over the actions of 70 U.S. newspapers and magazines who distributed DVD copies of a controversial film called "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" as a paid advertisement.

SEE: "'Obsession' DVD Raises Concerns Over Propaganda" (9/16/08 - CBS4)

An estimated 28 million copies of the DVD, which was distributed in key electoral swing states, was paid for by The Clarion Fund. A non profit organization, The Clarion Fund does not list its directors, or staff, or sources of funding on its website. Last week the film's website featured and endorsement for Senator John McCain (R-AZ), leading many to believe the DVD is an attempt to inspire anti-Muslim fear mongering as a means to sway the Amer ican electorate.

"The documentary does not differentiate between radical Islam and mainstream Islam," says Salam Al-Marayati, MPAC Executive Director. "The Clarion Fund is inciting hate and bigotry against Muslim Amer icans for political gain - this is underhanded, divisive and un- Amer ican."

http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

Following the release of Obsession in 2006, MPAC launched a campaign to counter the bigotry inspired by the film. Since its debut, the "Truth Over Fear: Countering Islamophobia" campaign has provided more than 50 educational workshops across the country featuring a critique and analysis of the film as a propaganda tool, an educational video about Islamophobia, and has trained community members to educate others about the destructive value of bigotry and prejudice.

SEE: Exposing Obsession -- MPAC's report on the roots and players behind the film
    SEE: "Truth Over Fear" Educational Video -- MPAC's short video on the phenomenon of Islamophobia

Still more must be done. There are three ways that you can help:

1.Join the 'Truth Over Fear' team. Get involved, connect with MPAC and individuals across the nation by standing up to hatred and intolerance in your local community. Get the tools that you need to educate your community and stop bigotry in its tracks. Contact MPAC at [email protected] to schedule a workshop in your area.

2.Contact your local newspaper or magazine. If you have received an Obsession DVD with your newspaper or magazine, write a letter to the publisher expressing your concern over their decision to distribute hate-filled propaganda. Visit your newspaper's website and click on 'Contact Us' to find out whom to address your letter to. Please cc: [email protected].

3.Contribute to the "Truth Over Fear: Countering Islamophobia" campaign. We need your financial support now more than ever to expand our campaign to end these bigoted attacks against Amer ican values. Donate today and help us put an end to intolerance, once and for all.
    Founded in 1988, the Muslim Public Affairs Council is an Amer ican institution which informs and shapes public opinion and policy by serving as a trusted resource to decision makers in government, media and policy institutions. MPAC is also committed to developing leaders with the purpose of enhancing the political and civic participation of Muslim Amer icans. MPAC offices are located in Washington , DC , New York City and Los Angeles , CA .

--------------------------------

Please tell CAIR if you receive "Obsession" DVD
    Dear brothers and sisters,
    Assalaamo Alaikum,

You all must be aware of the distribution of a disgusting piece of political hate propaganda in a form of DVD movie called “Obsession”.

CAIR’s response so far includes:
    -An investigation into the organization, people and money behind the distribution of 28 million copies of this DVD in states that are mostly considered to be swing states in the upcoming election.
    -CAIR has joined with other organizations under the “Hate Hurts America” coalition which has put up a new web site about the movie that you can visit here.

-CAIR is encouraging community members to organize and write letters to the editor of the newspaper that distributed the DVD. As always, be polite and calm, any angry or rude letters will only serve to further confirm in readers minds the stereotypes that Muslims are violent and uncivilized. Your letters can contain comments about the fact that free speech is one thing but this movie constitutes hate speech and we are free to speak out in condemnation of hate speech, that this movie is most likely designed to influence voters in key swing states to vote for John McCain in the upcoming presidential election and that the organization that sent you the DVD, the

Clarion Fund, is known to support John McCain. The Clarion Fund is a shadowy, foreign based organization registered in the US as a not for profit organization which means they aren’t allowed to engage in support for any one candidate in an election.

-CAIR has filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission regarding interference in the upcoming election by Clarion Fund, a not for profit organization with origins in a foreign country.

-A complaint has been filed with the IRS regarding the seeming violation by Clarion Fund of their not for profit status.

-CAIR continues to investigate the sources of funding and the people behind the Clarion Fund. At this point it seems that most of the people involved in the Clarion Fund are Israeli citizens or have strong ties to Israel.

-Visit the CAIR web site at www.cair.com or the Hate Hurts America web site at http://www.hatehurtsamerica.org for more information.

We would like to use this as an opportunity to build community coalitions that will work against all kinds of hatred, prejudice and bigotry. Whether it is based on religion, race or ethnicity, bigotry hurts us all.

Please let CAIR-SA know if you have received the DVD and if you have any further ideas for CAIR to respond to this hate mongering of a handful of people who have made their profession to attack Muslims and Islam any which way they can.

Sarwat Husain
    President
    CAIR-SA
    210-378-9528

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rebuttal of the film, "Obsession: Radical Islam's
    War Against the West"

Propaganda is a tool of influence, a mechanism of subliminal coercion where the emotions and fears of a people or nation are manipulated for personal political gain. The movie Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West is a classic example of such propaganda that presents a Western audience with a vision of an unreal Manichean world in which horror is being visited upon us and every second that passes is one that is lost to the forces of a fictional "Islamo-fascism": an ideology which seeks nothing more then to annihilate our very existence.

In Obsession, the filmmakers for all effects and purposes essentially melt and mold the Nazi swastika into the Islamic symbol of the star and crescent creating an image in the mind of the viewer that Islam and Nazism are one and the same. This deception is a clever ploy to enhance the feeling of paranoia and terror amongst the masses justifying the very mentality that lead us into the "pre- emptive war" and occupation of Iraq.

The movie is incoherent, contradictory, and inconsistent when analyzing the origins, history, motivations, and players in the so- called international global plot of radical Islam. In fact it gets the whole reality of this conflict wrong as it never focuses on the real problem: terrorism.

Instead it links groups who have no affiliation with one another, have opposing agendas, and are in some cases sworn enemies.

It cannot even come to an agreement as to the term to use in identifying this enemy: "Radical Global Islam," "Islamo- fascism," "Muslim Jihad terror" are all used interchangeably.

It unifies isolated regional issues with events in other parts of the world, and cherry picks sound bites and sensational images that are strategically deprived of their fuller context in an attempt to corroborate a preset ominous conclusion.

The filmmakers present themselves as making this movie out of an altruistic and righteous commitment to safe guard Western civilization from the horde of Muslim-Nazi barbarians, but their colorful cast of discredited characters passing as "experts" as well as its intellectually lazy and often downright disingenuous arguments - not to mention outrageous generalizations - give away its true and unambiguous agenda, an agenda closer in spirit to the infamous silent film Birth of a Nation.

More @ http://www.obsessionwithhate.com/therebuttal.php

It's import to forward the rebuttal to the video to as many people as possible

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

McCain cannot control what independent groups choose to do. Either for him or against him. Neither can Obama.
    Exactly so! but even if he colluded with them in some way he will calm down a bit, after victory (he wont be any more of a danger to us than Bush and Bush senior are).

but obama, IMHO, on the other hand will go to extremes to show how a great an American and punisher of them "nasty mozlems" he is (there will be no end to his "anti-terror" campaigns).
    Last edited by doorster; 10-10-2008 at 08:19 AM.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    ''By night it conceals the light, by day as it appears in Glory..'' -092.002-003
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah View Post

I prefer that what is in a man's heart to come to the surface. I'm not saying that McCain does support it, because like Keltoi said, neither him nor Obama can control what independant supporters say or do. All I'm saying is if McCain, Obama, Nader, and the rest were to hate Islam, and McCain is the only one to actually 'fess up while the others hide it, then 'eck I like McCain for that. I don't appreciate being lied to, even if the lie is what I wanna hear.

If it were being sent to people like the evangelists who don't particularly love Islam already, I don't see why it matters.

I actually like McCain and Obama equally tho... Andd whatever is destined to happen will happen.
    But that's exactly it, Obama hasn't said anything about hating Muslims nor loving them, so obviously it shows how much more unbigoted he is. He doesn't focus on people's race, religion, or colour but he strives to bring Americans to a better standard of living.

Why should it have to be made clear that Obama hates or loves Muslims when we hardly make up that much of the American population? It's not important to know whether he supports us or not, and come on if he were to vocally say that the chances of him winning the election would be slim to none.

McCain, as you can tell, is a bitter old man who's been chasing the presidency for quite a while now. And then here comes this young, smart, black man taking it away from him. He's desperate, and the republicans are not publicly admitting that they're losing the election but they're sure as hell saying it behind closed doors.

I agree with Obama's policies, I don't care about whether he's hiding or being vocal about his hatred for Muslims because that's the last thing that should worry me. What I'm worried about is whether I'll be able to keep on affording to go to college, whether I'll be covered by my job for health insurance, and whether my taxes aren't going to some greedy corporate rich guys who do nothing but play with our money (which McSame was all for!).

I'm just advising everyone that when going to the polls you pick someone who you think you'll be able to put up with for 4 years.
    Last edited by Intisar; 10-10-2008 at 06:27 AM.

*Acausal synchronicity*

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Obama hasn't said anything about hating Muslims nor loving them
    except for the fact that he wants to go "terrorist" hunting in Pakistan when elected because Bush is not doing enough.
    In Aug 2007 numbskull Obama wanted to invade Pakistan, the most dangerous place in the world. But Pakistan has The Bomb. And there was no telling what kind of response there might have been from Pakistan
    Why should it have to be made clear that Obama hates or loves Muslims when we hardly make up that much of the American population? It's not important to know whether he supports us or not
    and when someone leaked that he went to a Muslim school, he went all ballistic
    and wild as if some one had called him the N word then he was forever trying to convince people that he was not a Muslim now or in past that it was all an attempt malign him

Barack Obama: I'm no Muslim - Times Online

16 Jan 2008 ... Mr Obama, who was raised as a Christian by his white mother despite his Kenyan father being Muslim, has been dogged by smears and innuendo
    www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article3194740.ece -
    Last edited by doorster; 10-10-2008 at 07:02 AM.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster View Post
    except for the fact that he wants to go "terrorist" hunting in Pakistan when elected because Bush is not doing enough
    I honestly believe it's all talk just to make conservative Americans, who aren't voting McCain, happy.

*Acausal synchronicity*

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Sis, you gotta be joking. In a post 9/11 America, national security is a big issue, and I think that'd be an accusation to say to he's all talk on that. Not that conservatives care what he says anyway, especially because they don't want to invade Pakistan as far as I'm aware. It does not appear a wise move to invade the ally, but I guess maybe he doubts how much of an ally they are, especially if he has intelligence that they are aiding the terrorists.

You do make some good points which I've heard from some other Obama supporters as well, but I'm not really convinced. I guess I'll just wait for him to win and hope he does bring the change he promises. Maybe he can do what President Clinton did and restore America's domestic issues. Although, the Clinton administration had every chance to make the health care goal a reality, and they didn't, so given the crisis we're going through I don't know if all that really is a priority. I'll be happy with just a stable economy and getting a job at the end of my education.

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. McCain group sending anti-Islan DVDs to homes