× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1851

Question about Salaat(prayer)

_PakistaN_'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question about Salaat(prayer)

Report bad ads?

Lets say you're reading behind imam in jamaat. And after comming up from sajdah u forget that you're reading behind imam and u starting reciting Alham du lilah etc.... does this break prayer...

another thing.. if you are praying behind imam or by yourself and u accidently face away from qiblah and quickly look back...does this break prayer...

one last thing...if you are making prayer...and u reazile that u have made a tiny mistake in recitation...does that break salaat?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Question about Salaat(prayer)

can sum1 plz answer those questions please i need to know urgently
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

=_PakistaN_;1024084]Lets say you're reading behind imam in jamaat. And after comming up from sajdah u forget that you're reading behind imam and u starting reciting Alham du lilah etc.... does this break prayer
    Not as far as I know. If you forgetfully recite something extra, you do not even have to do sajdah sahw, since sahw is done if you leave out/forget an obligatory act that nullifies salah.

another thing.. if you are praying behind imam or by yourself and u accidently face away from qiblah and quickly look back...does this break prayer...
    Try to concentrate on the fact that you are standing in front of Allah in prayer. Looking around intentionally is disliked and doing it accidently points to not being focused. Again, to my knowledge, it will not nullify your salah.

one last thing...if you are making prayer...and u reazile that u have made a tiny mistake in recitation...does that break salaat?
    If that happens to me, I just repeat it and say astaghfirullah inwards. I do not know it to invalidate salah. InshaAllah some else can help you.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think you can just start reciting back from the previous ayah, and correct yourself. That's what Imams do right?

Allaahu Aalim.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thanx for the help guys
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Question about Salaat(prayer) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Question about Salaat(prayer)