× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 17 of 17 visibility 3562

Travelling

Kas1m's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Travelling

Report bad ads?

Last day I bought a dvd called long way round. Its about these two guys going around europe to usa on motorbikes.
    Im a big fan of motorbikes but thats a different story. The thing is I love to travel. Anything will do. Walk, bus, train, ferry, airplane. I love it plus watching new places. Currently i like to go to India and then Australia. Not on a motorbike but just for fun.
    Ive been to Hajj to saudi and i would have to say that that was the finest piece of travelling and adventure i had. So difficult too. Ive been to dubai too but had a bad experience
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Travelling

oh forgot i made this thread. in dubai i had a 22 hour stay to catch the next flight so i had to spend the day outside the airport but as they were checking my passport i dont know what monster they saw but they kept me in the immigration office for 8 hours. there was a guy beside me who said he is onthe black list thats why he is here. im like thinking what the hell im into? lol but i got the passport then i couldnt find a hotel. this indian taxi driver checked five hotels before dropping me into sixth hotel which had one room available 4 in the morning. i slept and the guy woke me at 11 and said get out its check in. i had no idea what check in meant as i didnt had any experience with the hotels. so i got out the hotel and this hot air hit my body which was killing me. more stupid i was wearing a thick nike jumped on with the hood (how stupid of me) and i was thinking scotland.

this part was the nastiest part of dubai. i did not know where to go so i prayed zuhr in the mosque and took off my shoes and bought them in. the man said put your shoes outside just like everyone else. (everyone else had shoes at the front outside just like that) i told him somebody would steal them (they were 60 pound burberry shoes lol) so i had a good argue with him. then after asar i couldnt find my passport and went back to the hotel. the guy handed me the passport giving me that your-stupid look. i was all red lol. finally i got my plane after isha lol such bad experience
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

seeker-of-light's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i have never been outside of the usa (no kidding, how many things i have ben missing in the world@_@) but i want to go to so many places and see so many things i think it would be amazing^^
    chat Quote

INsearch's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think it would be awesome to go to Jerusalem
    Travelling

Islam is the TRUTH!!
    "The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank."- Dante Gabriel Rossetti
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    The Khan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim View Post
    Last day I bought a dvd called long way round. Its about these two guys going around europe to usa on motorbikes.
    Im a big fan of motorbikes but thats a different story. The thing is I love to travel. Anything will do. Walk, bus, train, ferry, airplane. I love it plus watching new places. Currently i like to go to India and then Australia. Not on a motorbike but just for fun.
    Ive been to Hajj to saudi and i would have to say that that was the finest piece of travelling and adventure i had. So difficult too. Ive been to dubai too but had a bad experience
    A word of advice - stay away from Hyderabad. You'll have an even more miserable experience, trust me. I've lived here for a majority of my life. >_>

If you're going to come over to India, go the the hill stations, especially the ones in the Himalayas. Most beautiful places ever!! I've never been to Kashmir, but go there if you can, when it's peaceful.

And of course, don't forget the Taj Mahal. Worth visiting that ****ty city Agra for. Totally.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post
    A word of advice - stay away from Hyderabad. You'll have an even more miserable experience, trust me. I've lived here for a majority of my life. >_>

If you're going to come over to India, go the the hill stations, especially the ones in the Himalayas. Most beautiful places ever!! I've never been to Kashmir, but go there if you can, when it's peaceful.

And of course, don't forget the Taj Mahal. Worth visiting that ****ty city Agra for. Totally.
    Well the first thing i wanna see in india is the big red masjid of delhi. Is delhi bigger than mumbai? And dont worry about Hyderabad. Ive lived in similar places like those. The main problem would be the lang. I think most of india speaks hindi which i know
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

Lamees's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've never been outside Jordan

btw..why don't u visit Petra in Jordan..it is amazing..but i haven't visited it:blind:
    125800626 - Travelling
    Travelling

O Allah..Cure my mum's illness and grant her a speedy recovery..Ameeeeeeeen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah my cousin been there. He says its good. Thats where the early generations used to build houses in mountains by hand?
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

Lamees's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^yes
    Travelling

O Allah..Cure my mum's illness and grant her a speedy recovery..Ameeeeeeeen
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah i think im built for the travel. I spent 24 hours straight travelling in a coach, stuck in traffic for like 8 hours then another 5. Crazy and that was during hajj days. I will not forget
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

TrueStranger's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Karin Rika
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I personally can't stay at one place for too long, i wonder if there is a phobia for that.

I love to travel, i have being to Islamabad and Karachi in Pakistan and then the States. But I won't mind packing my bags and going to every Rain forest that exists on earth. Yes, it is a human-Free Zone for the most part.

I love rain forests.

river valley green grass marsh rivers mountains high view great bear rainforest canada photo - Travelling
    Travelling

70:28 Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well rain forests all look the same. Im not talking about vacations or holidays but im talking about travelling in a bus, coach or train or anything like traffic jams. I love them lol i wanted to be a truck driver from my day one
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

TrueStranger's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Karin Rika
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim View Post
    Well rain forests all look the same. Im not talking about vacations or holidays but im talking about travelling in a bus, coach or train or anything like traffic jams. I love them lol i wanted to be a truck driver from my day one
    I traveled on a bus, train, plane, and boat.......and the best one of all rickshaw, but at the end it didn't feel like traveling.

I like quiet places away from the traffic, away from the pollution, away from the people, away from the material world to the Natural world, where i can actually hear the birds singing in the morning and see the bright stars at night.

Rain forests look so green and fresh.
    Travelling

70:28 Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah i wish to live in the forest too away from the world lol i wish but its the way it is. Ive always lived in quiet places. Right now our house is in a small village surrounded by lots of big farms and a big golf club up the road
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've seen that doc, Long Way Round, I loved it! Every episode I watched made me want to hop on a motorbike and tour the world, lol. Watching it also added a bunch of places on my "to visit" list.. like tibet, for example. Ahhh, I love travel.
    Travelling

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI Lockpicker
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah and another dvd is coming out on 3rd called by any means. I got the book
    Travelling

Alhamdulillah
    chat Quote

INsearch's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

domeoftherock01 1 - Travelling
    Travelling

Islam is the TRUTH!!
    "The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank."- Dante Gabriel Rossetti
    chat Quote

22. Hide
Hey there! Travelling Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Travelling