× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 2107

so so lost

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so so lost

Report bad ads?

i am so lost at this moment i dont know whats come over me i recently being strike by a lot of clamity from family problem to marriage proble and dealing with death of a close family everything just happened so quickly. this year has been really tough through this i found my preyers to be mine comfort and support. My preyers helped me to have patience and subr now im lost

But since last week my emaan has gone so down i just feel like i dot know if i have a strong faith andsoemtimes i think is there really a god (astagfirullah) i hate thinking that cause thats when i feel more depressed and loose all hope.

I have also started to watch tv an listen to music which i stopped for a long time and since i been feeling down i went back to it and i hate feeling like this i dont even enjoy watching them anyomore.

But i feel so angry but i dont know who im angry with i cant stop punishing my self and i keep taking my anger on people around me or i just dont talk and all i do is cry and cry but i just feel like no matter how much i cry no body is listening to me.

I am so so lost i hate having low emaan and thinking that there is no god (Astagfirullah astagfirullah) hope allah forgive me.

Please please advice
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: so so lost

it is that exact thinking which is leading to your feeling that God is absent, if you can change the way your thinking you will definitly come to a better conclusion..
    so so lost

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Agreed........... I know it's hard to give up when your problems are bad and you don't feel like you are getting the result you want you just feel like giving up................ but DON'T Allah is watching you and testing you all the time, we all have moments little one.............

May Allah ease you from the difficulties you are facing, May Allah give you sabur and stregnth and guide you with emaan Ameen.

DON'T GIVE UP............!!!!!
    format_quote Originally Posted by Mz View Post
    it is that exact thinking which is leading to your feeling that God is absent, if you can change the way your thinking you will definitly come to a better conclusion..
    so so lost

Zahida
    chat Quote

noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

u shud be around ppl who u knw will have a gud influence upon u, n make dua
    so so lost

"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Olive's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't give up bro/sis. Remember, Allah loves whom He tests so keep making Du'a, as will all of us too and inshaAllah, you'll have peace once again.
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! so so lost Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. so so lost