× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 2471

Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations

Report bad ads?

Asalaam Waliakum.

Has any of you suffered from these? and how did you overcome it?

I've been suffering from this for 3 months and its annoying because i know nothing is wrong with me but theres something in my head that keeps telling me it is...and sometimes my heart starts beating really fast and i think im gonna die but it resides after a while.

Someone help me please...its making me depressed!

Allah Hafiz
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations

well, i've been feeling like im about to die for years and woohooo im still here. i think it's probably anxiety. do you have a fear of something? you must go to your doctor to rule out any physical problems. inshaAllah there won't be. as for anxiety, i find Quranic recitation the most beneficial remedy.

you can also use other methods like deep breathing, relaxation tapes etc and of course dikhr. InshaAllah if you keep at it, you'll find the symptoms lessen or disappearing altogether.

InshaAllah other members will have some beneficial suggestions. this is all i can think of right now.
    chat Quote

nadia030812's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    well, i've been feeling like im about to die for years and woohooo im still here. i think it's probably anxiety. do you have a fear of something? you must go to your doctor to rule out any physical problems. inshaAllah there won't be. as for anxiety, i find Quranic recitation the most beneficial remedy.

you can also use other methods like deep breathing, relaxation tapes etc and of course dikhr. InshaAllah if you keep at it, you'll find the symptoms lessen or disappearing altogether.

InshaAllah other members will have some beneficial suggestions. this is all i can think of right now.
    i have a fear of dying...did u get the symptoms i did? like racing heart beat? dizziness?

how long did it take you to go away?
    i went to docs but they said its anxiety and tried putting me on anti depressants, which i dont want to go on!
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hyperchrondria and Heart Palpalations