Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Few questions about islam - Please answer

Report bad ads?

1- Why must there be a God?
    2- Can species form anywhere without the need for God? for e.g. pioneer species how would they form?
    3- and why dosent God help poor people, as they go thorugh suffering and pain nearly evry day, dosent god answer their prayers??

Pleasse can u answer these

Jazakallah, Salaams
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Few questions about islam - Please answer

Faisal can I ask a completely unrelated question?

are you by any chance Iranian?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Few questions about islam - Please answer

chat Quote

Faisal Pervaiz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ermm ...noo, seriously can you answer those questions, i knwo they sound silly but just please just answer them
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz View Post
    2- Can species form anywhere without the need for God? for e.g. pioneer species how would they form?
    3- and why dosent God help poor people, as they go thorugh suffering and pain nearly evry day, dosent god answer their prayers??

Jazakallah, Salaams
    1 - someone or something had to start this. Unless you believe the universe, the planets and the stars and all their gravitational forces and all their oxygen levels and all their chemicals and the fact that only one (out of 9) planets in our solar system is perfect for evolution to get us to this level of intelligence, is all down to chance?

2 - Again, that comes down to the chance argument; if you believe in that level of chance however, you might as well play the lottery every day of the week. Personally, I think chance is a load of BS in that context.

3 - It's part of their test of life; just as we (folk who don't live in 3rd world contries) have school tests or when we get the flu or when we get ill etc. It's a test isn't it? Besides, we are given many hardships in this life but are compensated greatly in the hereafter.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz View Post

Jazakallah, Salaams
    1 - for anything to exist, its impossible for there to be a something without nothing, therefore theres a beginning. That beginning was so genius and great to have continued a succession of events up until now, therefore its only befitting to call Him God.

2 - God started everything, and he created every species. So no beginning can begin without a trace of "something from nothing", ie no matter where the species starts - the root will be Gods will. For example mankind, where did the first man come from? if you argue in favor of evolution then you can say where did the first essence come from?

3 - God has laid out a judgement day for us all, thats when he will intercede, before that he gives the chance for every human to intercede and earn rewards. The suffering is due to mankind and the final retribution will be at the hour.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Few questions about islam - Please answer Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Few questions about islam - Please answer