× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 35 visibility 4707

Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

what is with the moral degeneracy trend growing in Europe?

posted: 5 HOURS 58 MINUTES AGO
    comments: 858
    filed under: Crime News, World News
    PrintShare
    Text SizeAAA
    (Nov. 25) -- A British man was jailed Tuesday for raping two of his daughters and fathering nine children over 27 years, a case with echoes of Austria's Josef Fritzl.
    The two daughters were made pregnant 19 times; there were nine births, five miscarriages and five terminations. Seven of the children are alive but suffer genetic deformities.
    The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons banning the identification of his victims and the surviving children, pleaded guilty Tuesday at Sheffield Crown Court, northern England, and was sentenced to serve 25 life sentences to run concurrently.
    The judge said the minimum term the 56-year-old rapist should serve in jail should be 19½ years.
    South Yorkshire Police Chief Superintendent Simon Torr said, "The victims of these terrible crimes have asked me to state the following: 'His detention in prison brings us only the knowledge that he cannot physically touch us again. The suffering he has caused will continue for many years, and we must now concentrate our thoughts on finding the strength to rebuild our lives.' "

Sheffield, England: On Wednesday, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown vowed to find out how a man from Sheffield, above in 2002, repeatedly raped two daughters over 27 years, impregnated them 19 times and fathered nine children before he was stopped. The man, whose identity is not being released, was sentenced Tuesday to 25 concurrent life sentences.
    (Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)
    Speaking for the police, Torr added, "The main concern ... is for those who have been so badly affected: the victims who have suffered a terrible ordeal. We will continue to offer them our full support to try and help them get on with their lives.
    "As far as the sentence goes, we are satisfied that this offender has received the strongest possible punishment for his heinous crimes. Now we need to ensure continuing support for those who have suffered as a result of his actions."
    The daughters first told police about their ordeal in June, but the abuse dated to 1981.
    It emerged that in 1998 one daughter rang Childline, a charity to help abused kids, and asked for assurances about being able to keep her children if she came forward. When Childline could not make that guarantee, the daughter did nothing more to raise her plight.

The UK's Press Association reported that the rapes began in 1981 with daily attacks and that for long periods, they would be raped up to three times a week, and the assaults would continue through pregnancies. Their only reprieve came after they had just given birth or when they were ill because of the abuse.
    If either daughter tried to refuse their father's attacks, they would be punched, kicked and or held to the flames of a gas fire, burning their eyes and arms, PA reported.
    Despite visiting hospitals and meeting with social workers over the 27 years of abuse, no investigation was launched into the family.
    The case comes in the wake of the death of a baby, known only as Baby P, which has dominated headlines in Britain. The baby endured horrendous torture and died despite being on the local authority's child protection register.
    In Austria this year, Josef Fritzl was arrested, accused of keeping his daughter in a basement dungeon and fathering seven children through the rapes.
    © 2008 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    2008-11-26 09:11:25

http://news.aol.com/article/briton-i...9-times/261112

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AntiKarateKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times

Its because of there "enlightened" reforms. Im looking at YOU secularism!
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

These sorts of abominations happen in every culture, regardless of religious ideology.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What I don't understand is how it can go on for that length of time?
    Where are the neighbors, the relatives, the health care workers-- etc
    have people become so detached and uninvolved that they would miss any cry for help no matter how remote over nearly a three decade span?
    19 pregnancies and terminations, no one bothered during these terminations ask for reason? how were these children delivered even, who the father is, especially that some of them have birth defects.. no social workers nothing?

This is beyond belief to me.. it is too fantastic.. one expects this maybe in some remote village isolated from civilization, religions, social norms some anthropological find... not in the 21st century in the so-called civilized world ...

and they want to protect their identities? this man needs to be put to death not protected from tax payers money!

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this is happening somewhere right now as we speak, these 2 men, the austrian, and now the brit are not unique. its happening all over the place, maybe beside u.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    These sorts of abominations happen in every culture, regardless of religious ideology.
    Not really, only in Europe!

Sick incestuous pedophiles!
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince View Post
    maybe beside u.

نعوذ بالله من ذالك

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is a vile and horrendous story, and it is rocking the nation to the highest political levels - believers and secular people alike!
    This is one sick individual, who has caused great suffering to his own family!

But I find taking this individual case as an indication of 'the moral degeneracy trend growing in Europe' rather far fetched ... :X

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    Not really, only in Europe!

Sick incestuous pedophiles!
    :blind:

Really? Only in Europe? That's only because these cases that have been uncovered happen to be in Europe. That doesn't mean it only happens in Europe. I'm not surprised it was in Europe, but such disturbing things happen elsewhere.

I honestly don't understand how psychotic a father has to be in order to do this to his daughters.

Skye, maybe they were forced into creating stories to protect their father and nobody could pin anything on him.

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    cute123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dangerously horrible

Important Plz read:

May our tongues be the slaves of ALLAH.May no momin wear silk.May no momin wear oufit hanging below his ankles.May all mumineen wear hijab Ameen
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the fritzl case is disgusting

i watched another documentary about 2 friends kidnapped and imprisoned for 4 yrs in a basement,one was just a child. it was so sad to watch, they managed to send for help after 4 yrs, and were rescued.and the documentary shows them going back to the place they were kept, and they were shaking and crying, because of all the bad memories, and they were brave enough to actually go down into the basement again.

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine View Post
    ...The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons banning the identification of his victims and the surviving children, pleaded guilty Tuesday at Sheffield Crown Court, northern England, and was sentenced to serve 25 life sentences to run concurrently.
    The judge said the minimum term the 56-year-old rapist should serve in jail should be 19½ years....
    What?! 25 years and a minimum of 19 1/2? Just kill the freak already. Or shove him in gauntanamo bay at least. Why on Earth should this guy be kept alive after that crime?

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

youngsister's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ I know i was so suprised that he only 19 years subxnallah!
    He should have at least got life in prison and why are they not revealing his identity? silly.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister View Post
    ^^ I know i was so suprised that he only 19 years subxnallah!
    He should have at least got life in prison and why are they not revealing his identity? silly.
    Probably so that people won't hunt him down and kill him. Though, that sounds bs in light of fitzgerald's case.

I do wonder sometimes; people say sharia law is too harsh but when it comes to crimes like this, the modern world and law system has no answer.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 11-27-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Questfortruth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

People who commit these crimes are those who reject God. This sort of thing happens every where. Wherever there is a person who rejects God.
    chat Quote

Hafswa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

there can be no excuse or justification for such abnormal behaviour! this is a curse.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post
    What?! 25 years and a minimum of 19 1/2? Just kill the freak already. Or shove him in gauntanamo bay at least. Why on Earth should this guy be kept alive after that crime?
    Well, at least in prison he'll most likely be subjected to repeated kicks to the gonads.

He should also continue to have to pay to look after the children.

And I don't think this is a question of moral degeneration in Europe or a lack of religious morals. You've got harmful, disgusting perverts in all walks of life, in all continents and all religions. What matters is that their behaviour is condemned and (more importantly) prevented wherever possible.
    chat Quote

Olive's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

He should serve a life imprisonment for that. Sickening.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I believe he should be put to death.. and I am not sure what the jurisprudence stance is on this, but I am sure this is punishable by death-- I think most of you tend to think of this guy as human who can reason and rationalize but I see him as an animal who has no place in society, shouldn't be supported or felt sorry for by society...

People constantly make excuses for degeneracy until it becomes so commonplace...
    when it pops here or pops there it loses all shock value because 'hey it happens'

every society has its criminals.. your body has criminals.. your body and the hopeful aim of medicinal therapeutic agents is to decimate the offending agent.. not to coax it or rehabilitate it -- one has to think of the greater good...if it doesn't then you'll succumb to disease, and in this case society will succumb to moral degeneracy
    I see no good whatsoever in him being imprisoned for a meager 19 yrs plus having his identity kept secret.. he needs to be humiliated and made an example out of for violating the basic quality of being human!

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Banu_Hashim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    A slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine View Post
    What I don't understand is how it can go on for that length of time?
    Where are the neighbors, the relatives, the health care workers-- etc
    have people become so detached and uninvolved that they would miss any cry for help no matter how remote over nearly a three decade span?
    19 pregnancies and terminations, no one bothered during these terminations ask for reason? how were these children delivered even, who the father is, especially that some of them have birth defects.. no social workers nothing?

This is the article from BBC News:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/7747711.stm

It states that "The father moved the family from village to village in rural locations to keep them isolated and to avoid detection."

But still I also find it hard to believe no one had any idea of what was going on. Or at least if they were suspicious for the daughter's safety... why not report it?
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Briton Impregnated Daughters 19 Times