× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 48 visibility 6404

Oh no someone help me pls!!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I have been very very depressed lately and one of my friend's recommemded me to go to a Sheikh. I think I made a mistake because now I feel worse!

He told me someone has done black magic on me. He didn't take no money or anything which is good.

He also told me stuff that I didn't even ask to know. It's like he's telling me what's going to happen in the future! I told him how I'm depressed and got cheated on. And he turns around and tells me that the guy who cheated on me is doing that to other girls too, and that the girl he is with at the moment they will have a problem in their relaionship, but they will get back together.

I mean what the hell did he tell me that for I didn't want to know!! He can't tell me about the future it's gunnah right? And how comes he knows so much about the guy just by asking me his name? Is that possible?

Last week, I was bad, but this week I'm on the edge and I just feel like dying!! I know he's right about the black magic, because someone else told me the same last year but I didn't do anything about it.

He gave me dua and things to read and told me to wear a taweez which he gave me and another opne which he gave me to drink. He said it was someone in my family who done it but he wouldn't tell me who.

Pls can someone tell me if he was doing the right by telling me things about that guy? How can he know so much about someone just by asking for their name? I'm going insane, he's made me feel worse!!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ayesha Rana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Oh no someone help me pls!!

the first thing u can do is burn that taweez and chuck away what he gave u to drink.
    It's shirk! It will NOT help and only gives the jinn more power to harm you. I dunno about the drink but i wouldn't drink it if i were you.

No body knows the unseen except Allah.
    The only way he could find out about the guy is through a jinn. it's a typical method. they ask the name and then get their jinn to go find out. Then he tells you so he can impress you. Don't go back to him. Read the Ayatul Kursi

A proper sheikh would not need to know your name or anyone's name to find out if you have black magic on you. they recite ayah's from the qur'an on you and see your reaction. It is haraam to use jinn and they onky way they can get them under their power is by doing kufr and showing disrespet to the Qur'an and all sorts that would disgust you and i.

And as for the predicting the future thing, there's a chance it might happen and a chance it won't as always, he just made it up so don't go by that.
    Last edited by Ayesha Rana; 12-15-2008 at 10:51 AM.

Oh Mankind! What keeps you from your Lord most Generous?

1stprize 1 - Oh no someone help me pls!!

There is no Hand but the Hand of Allah is over it, and
    There is no Opressor but he is tried with a Greater Opression.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana View Post
    the first thing u can do is burn that taweez and chuck away what he gave u to drink.
    It's shirk! It will NOT help and only gives the jinn more power to harm you. I dunno about the drink but i wouldn't drink it if i were you.

No body knows the unseen except Allah.
    The only way he could find out about the guy is through a jinn. it's a typical method. they ask the name and then get their jinn to go find out. Then he tells you so he can impress you. Don't go back to him. Read the Ayatul Kursi

A proper sheikh would not need to know your name or anyone's name to find out if you have black magic on you. they recite ayah's from the qur'an on you and see your reaction. It is haraam to use jinn.
    Are you serious? :X

Ok, if he was asking Jinn to find out for him, does that mean it was true what they said about the guy?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well if he said something about the guys current situation like, 'at the moment he is blahblah...' then maybe cos the jinn can travel over and see and report back to him (unless the jinn is lying and they often do) but if he's telling the future then he's lying and making fancy guesses.

oh and yeah i'm VERY serious.
    Last edited by Ayesha Rana; 12-15-2008 at 11:04 AM.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalamu alaykum

Sis, if you are depressed, find help and relief according to the Sunnah inshaAllah. Please don't just go to anyone anybody recommends. These people are in need of Allah's help themselves. Allah is there for you just as He is for anyone else. So turn to Him yourself.

I recommend you read 'The Fundamentals of Tawheed' by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. It will answer all your questions regarding fortune tellers.

Please read this article too. InshaAllah you will find it beneficial.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-anxiety.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    assalamu alaykum

Sis, if you are depressed, find help and relief according to the Sunnah inshaAllah. Please don't just go to anyone anybody recommends. These people are in need of Allah's help themselves. Allah is there for you just as He is for anyone else. So turn to Him yourself.

I recommend you read 'The Fundamentals of Tawheed' by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. It will answer all your questions regarding fortune tellers.

Please read this article too. InshaAllah you will find it beneficial.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-anxiety.html
    He is not a fortune teller, he said he is a sheikh and he works in an islamic college where I went to see him. He has thousands of people visiting him every month. I know by him telling me about that guy and his girlfriend, he was telling me the future, which I instantly thought to myself 'this is not right'.

I'm not going to take the drinking taweez or the one that I have to wear, I'm too scared. But, would anything happen now that I've got it of him, would I have to wear it now that he's given it to me?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no WAY! you don't have to wear it at all. It's not like there is some curse that once u've taken it you're trapped and must wear it. Just ditch it. It can't harm you at all. If you wear it, it'll make u more of an easy target for black magic and stuff that's all cos it's shirk to wear a taweez and makes u weaker. It's putting trust in the item when we are meant to believe only in Allah. The taweez can't do anything at all.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana View Post
    no WAY! you don't have to wear it at all. It's not like there is some curse that once u've taken it you're trapped and must wear it. Just ditch it. It can't harm you at all. If you wear it, it'll make u more of an easy target for black magic and stuff that's all cos it's shirk to wear a taweez and makes u weaker. It's putting trust in the item when we are meant to believe only in Allah. The taweez can't do anything at all.
    I'm not going to wear it. I was going to wear it this morning for the first time but I couldn't find any material to wrap it in so I left it.

What is the best way to get rid of them? They have kalimah on it so I don;t just want to throw it away? I'm too scared to burn it too.

I still have the taweez from last year which the other lady gave me when she told me someone did black magic on me. I wore it for about a week then stopped (I can't remember why).
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    He is not a fortune teller, he said he is a sheikh and he works in an islamic college where I went to see him. He has thousands of people visiting him every month. I know by him telling me about that guy and his girlfriend, he was telling me the future, which I instantly thought to myself 'this is not right'.

I'm not going to take the drinking taweez or the one that I have to wear, I'm too scared. But, would anything happen now that I've got it of him, would I have to wear it now that he's given it to me?
    He is still telling you what's going to happen in the future. That makes him a fortune-teller; whatever else he may be.

You're right not to drink/wear the taweez. The prophet has already told us the cure for black majic. Follow it sis. Bury the taweez, so they will disintergrate naturally in the earth.
    Just make sure you do it where no one walks over the place - like in corner of your garden etc.

Recite Surah an-Nas, al -Falaq, al-Ikhlas, ayat-ul-Kursi as well as the last two ayahs of Surah Baqarah before you go to sleep. InshaAllah you will be protected.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Tanya Khan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Trying to find some light at the end of this never ending dark tunnel!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    He is still telling you what's going to happen in the future. That makes him a fortune-teller; whatever else he may be.

You're right not to drink/wear the taweez. The prophet has already told us the cure for black majic. Follow it sis. Bury the taweez, so they will disintergrate naturally in the earth.
    Just make sure you do it where no one walks over the place - like in corner of your garden etc.

Recite Surah an-Nas, al -Falaq, al-Ikhlas, ayat-ul-Kursi as well as the last two ayahs of Surah Baqarah before you go to sleep. InshaAllah you will be protected.
    I haven't got a garden. Are there any other ways to get rid of it safely? I also have a paper which he gave me, it has duas on it and I need to get rid of that too?
    chat Quote

unknown_JJ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tanya Khan View Post
    I haven't got a garden. Are there any other ways to get rid of it safely? I also have a paper which he gave me, it has duas on it and I need to get rid of that too?
    hey hun, chuck it in a river so that the writing washes away,

Dw, you'll be alright inshaAllaah,

You don't need Omens, when you've got Allaah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

chat Quote

noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Zaynab, the wife of Abdullah ibn Masood reported that once when he saw a cord necklace around her neck and asked what it was, she replied, "it is a cord in which a spell has been place to HELP me." He (abdullah her husband) snatched it away from her neck and broke it and said, "Surely, the family of Abdullah has no need for SHIRK! I heard Allah's Messeneger (peace be upon him) say "Verily, spells, talismans (tabeez) and charms are shirk. So Zaynab replied, why are you saying this, my eyes use to discharge (have allergy problems) and when i went to so and so the jew, he put a spell on it and it stopped discharging!" ibn Masood replied, " Verily it was only the DEVIL prodding it with his hand, so when you had it bewitched, he stopped. Making it seem that the talisman did it, and making you commit shirk." (Abu Dawood, Ahmad).

"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
    chat Quote

noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

u should be listening to scents of jannah sis

"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
    chat Quote

MO783's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah protect us all from all types of Shirk
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who am I supposed to go to find out for sure if I have black magic done on me? And what do I do in the mean time? I'm so confused.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please remember me in your duas.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So many people fall into the trap of "Black Magic". There is no "Black Magic" "Evil Eye" "Curses" unless you fall into a trap of shirk and fear them rather than praying to Allaah(swt). This fear of all of that supernatural is a form of reverse prayer, it is associating power to something besides Allaah(swt).

Pray to Allaah(swt) alone and do not succumb to the temptation of attributing power to shaytan's handiwork.

Herman 1 - Oh no someone help me pls!!

chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Read that.

Out of curiosity, did you tell the 'sheikh' what happened before he began rambling about the guy cheating on a woman?

chat Quote

Umu 'Isa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ام عيسى و خطاب
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    Who am I supposed to go to find out for sure if I have black magic done on me? And what do I do in the mean time? I'm so confused.
    Sis, you can go to a trustworthy sheikh. One who follows qur'an and sunnah. A trustworthy sheikh will read qur'an on you. If you are in the UK, i'm sure brothers and sisters here can suggest a sheikh for you to go to insha Allaah.

Meanwhile, listen to what everyone else has said. Get rid of the taweez asap! get rid of the drink, make du'a to Allaah, seek guidance and protection from Him, protect yourself from shaytaan by reading ayat al kursi, the 3 quls etc.. pray your 5 daily prayers on time, and try and read some qur'an every day insha Allaah.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also listen to this lecture:

http://www.islamicboard.com/684122-post1.html

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Oh no someone help me pls!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Oh no someone help me pls!!