× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2168

mistakes mistakes mistakes

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Is it just me or has anyone done something or got them self in such a sticky situation than when it was too late just realised what the hell they have just done. There are certain things that has happened in my life that I can’t believe that was actually me. How could I have been so daft it didn’t affect me so much than but as im getting older I can see it haunting me. Sometimes I just don’t see the point of living as with each day all im doing is committing more sins even though now im trying to avoid much as possible and trying to make myself a better person but I just thing its too late now there just so many years I have wasted. I just been depressed over a year now and each day things get worse cause I keeps drooling over my mistakes and all the things I could have done that I didn’t do.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MO783's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: mistakes mistakes mistakes

We all make mistakes unfortunately, but we are lucky as we can make taubah and ask for repentance.

There is nothing you can do to change the past but you can learn from your mistaes and not to make them again Inshallah.

I undertsand what you mean though but sometimes from your mistakes you learn things or change your ways etc

Just make dua
    chat Quote

nazam786's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Every one makes mistakes, no one is perfect so don't think to your self that your the only one.
    chat Quote

AnonyMouse~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa'alaikumasalamwrwb,

Along with what the people above said, it is actually a good thing that you ponder over ur mistakes in life, if u had not made those mistakes there wud be a high chance of you thinking you haven't done anything really wrong in ur life. And you would not have anything major to make you want to ask for forgiveness or repent. Allah is very merciful...it is never too late =]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Agree with all the above ^^^^^ ................ If we didn't make mistakes we would not learn from them, mistakes are a lesson to us and another Blessing from Allah to better ourselves Ameen....................:sunny:

Zahida
    chat Quote

jeanpatrick's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    Is it just me or has anyone done something or got them self in such a sticky situation than when it was too late just realised what the hell they have just done. There are certain things that has happened in my life that I can’t believe that was actually me. How could I have been so daft it didn’t affect me so much than but as im getting older I can see it haunting me. Sometimes I just don’t see the point of living as with each day all im doing is committing more sins even though now im trying to avoid much as possible and trying to make myself a better person but I just thing its too late now there just so many years I have wasted. I just been depressed over a year now and each day things get worse cause I keeps drooling over my mistakes and all the things I could have done that I didn’t do.
    I feel the same way, and the only thing that holds it together for me is the slight hope that I will be forgiven... plus if it was over we'd be dead right?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That happens to me to many times that I don't care to count but then I repent. It usually starts like me trying to do good for someone but it turns bad.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! mistakes mistakes mistakes Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. mistakes mistakes mistakes