× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 29 visibility 3880

Exhausted!!!

Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exhausted!!!

Report bad ads?

I am so exhausted at the moment, i collapsed at school today infront of about 26 girls and carted off to the hospital apparently my blood pressure was very low!!!

Surprisingly there are no pills to help me!!!

Any ideas anyone..............apart from as the doc suggessted to eat little and often. I also have an overactive thyroid. Blood was cruelly drawn from me, have to go back next week for the results!

The good thing is i got signed off for two weeks!!! That gives me about a month cos it's Easter hols soon!!!!!
    I love it really..............................
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Exhausted!!!

aunty inshallah u'll be alright....just make sure you eat well.. small meals 6 times a day,if you're anaemic then have spinach which is high in iron ....and you probably know what im going to say next..exercise! you have 4 weeks to clear your body of toxins...eat right and exercise
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Awwww Bless you little one and happy spring!!! What better time for me to start de-toxing!!! Lol!!! Does the wii fit count as excercise????? Hehehe!
    format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R View Post
    aunty inshallah u'll be alright....just make sure you eat well.. small meals 6 times a day,if you're anaemic then have spinach which is high in iron ....and you probably know what im going to say next..exercise! you have 4 weeks to clear your body of toxins...eat right and exercise
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thankyou. Doorster. The link is very useful, i have been advised to slow down and rest.........................
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Lonely Gal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bless ya!! lotsa hugss
    xx
    chat Quote

Soulja Girl's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Umm Abdullah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    Does the wii fit count as excercise?????
    ^Yea it does... If you spend hours on it like moi...

Exhausted!!!

" Its sometimes better people don't get to know you..
    Cuz the more they know you, the less they understand & accept you..
    Alone is better, what say
    " - SRK
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lool@wii fit!

take care of yourself sis Zahida! I'm going to delve into my alternative medicine books and give you some remedies for low BP inshaAllah. You'll be fighting fit soon inshaAllah
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Awwww Bless you little one and happy spring!!! What better time for me to start de-toxing!!! Lol!!! Does the wii fit count as excercise????? Hehehe!
    yeah wii fit is a good way to exercise......but you can exercise in different ways for example....i help mum run up the stairs and back down

and one more thing i dont like spring or summer but alhamdulilah its not the actual providential seasons that i hate,what i hate is how certain people behave during these two seasons
    chat Quote

sshussain's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaam Alikum, Sis.
    Eat food with lots of fiber and food which gets digested slowly, like wheat bread. Root veggies (even though i dont like it), like carrots, and blah blah blah(i dont even remember more than 1)
    and yes doing some exercise will help you a lot.
    Soooo, Lets put on the running shoes and burn some rubber
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes you are sooooooooooo sweet!!!

If i excercise there will be nothing left of me............ I am so thin, but luckily my body is toned due to the excercise that i do do.............

Doorster sent me a good link, and i read up on it, as i stand up i feel all dizzy but then it goes as fast as it comes.
    I am finding it extremely difficult first thing in the morning, as i get out off bed. The doctor told me to do it slowly, swing the feet first then gently hoist yourself up!!!!!! Lol!!! I feel like an old lady................

Thanks again everyone your words are encouraging and comforting!
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

MT2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am so exhausted at the moment, i collapsed at school today infront of about 26 girls and carted off to the hospital apparently my blood pressure was very low!!!

I have low blood pressure too and I've been told (by my doctor) to drink lemon water with a bit salt whenever I'm feeling dizzy or seeing black spots. Alhamdullillah, it helped me and insha'Allah it can help you too.
    Exhausted!!!

"Be content with what you have, Be satisfied with your dwelling place to accommodate your enterprise, Restrain your tongue, And shed tears of regret regarding past sins you committed knowingly, and those you do not recognize" - ‘Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aunty?May I call you that? Here's a list on what to do:
    Drink chai
    Drink sprite
    Pray
    Dhikr
    Much more but I'm having a writers(typers) block.
    chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

fooood and more foood and whilst your dooin that get us all some snacks sister

just make sure your havin breakfast and eating well, also keep it koool man, dont stress, jus erm rest
    Exhausted!!!

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thankyou all, my mum told me to drink lemon juice with salt in it too.........

Yanal.............. Bless you you can call me aunty. Thankyou for your kind advice..................

Chacha.............. Thankyou. When would you and yours like to come for dinner................????
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

here goes sis..

This is colour therapy for low blood pressure. You will need a red light bulb and lamp. Desk lamps are best for directing light on an object.

1) Take a clear two litre glass/plastic bottle (lasts longer) fill with cooled boiled water, leaving some space empty at the top.

2) Place directly in front of lamp with a red light bulb and leave for 24 hours. You will know when the water has absorbed enough red light when you see droplets/condensation form in the empty space in the bottle.

3) Drink 1 ounce twice a day. Two ounces, if you feel you need more.

Lack of red in the aura makes you feel lethargic, restless, sleepy and may also cause lack of appetite. Also sit/lie in red light for 10 minutes twice a day. I'm not an expert so I'll fone someone who is and ask them if the time I've given should be increased. 10 mins, is minimum time.

To be honest, salt shouldnt be used often as it can cause other health problems.

Lastly, I find the best way to prepare the water is to place the bottle in a cardboard box layed on its side and aim the light in to it from the open end.

I am going to find out if there are herbal remedies you can use too. InshaAllah you're gonna be as right as rain
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thankyou Scents Of Jannah, the whole process sounds exhausting in itself!!!! But i will try it InshaAllah............ I have to get some red light bulbs first............ Just wish i could get rid of this headache i have like PERMANENTLY............... and i have been sleeping alot too???

Spoke to my doc again she says it's my body telling me to slow down!!!

I am just so tired, feel abit depressed too............. InshaAllah will be better soon.

Thanks again for your support and comfort. Means alot.
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

NIKKY's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Neither Silly nor Dumb
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

with low blood pressure add abit mo salt 2 ur meals..nt 2 much..
    have plenty of water.. eat healthy...try lowering the carbs in ur meals...av heard tea/caffine is also good..oh and exercise...dont rush urself,do alittle everyday but slowly as u may still be weak...INSHALLAH u'll be beta soon
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

awww sis (((big warm hug))) May Allah cure you and restore your health to a glowing energetic state. Ameen.

Alhumdulillah, I found this great site for you. It mentions asafetida (hing in our lingo) and beet juice for low BP. Also recite Surah al-Fatiha as ruqqyah inshaAllah. You must drink plenty of water sis and eat fresh fruit and veg. I know you've been through a lot and that really knocks the stuffing out of a person. But inshaAllah with effort and shifa from Allah you will feel your good ole' self again.

http://www.goherbalremedies.com/blog...lood-pressure/
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That websiteas great........... Thankyou so much it's nice to know people care. InshaAllah i will be ok soon.............
    format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah View Post
    awww sis (((big warm hug))) May Allah cure you and restore your health to a glowing energetic state. Ameen.

Alhumdulillah, I found this great site for you. It mentions asafetida (hing in our lingo) and beet juice for low BP. Also recite Surah al-Fatiha as ruqqyah inshaAllah. You must drink plenty of water sis and eat fresh fruit and veg. I know you've been through a lot and that really knocks the stuffing out of a person. But inshaAllah with effort and shifa from Allah you will feel your good ole' self again.

http://www.goherbalremedies.com/blog...lood-pressure/
    Exhausted!!!

Zahida
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Surprisingly there are no pills to help me!!!

Any ideas anyone..............apart from as the doc suggessted to eat little and often. I also have an overactive thyroid. Blood was cruelly drawn from me, have to go back next week for the results!
    Heh... The same happened to me sometime around the end of October last year. I had fainted at the bus stop onto the tar bruising/grazing my lip and quite a bit of the left side of my face... And the reason was the same: low blood pressure.

That happened because of my poor diet. Orange juice in an empty stomach and a big packet of Sensations Lime & lemon for lunch. The best thing for you to do is to have a well balanced diet. Including meat, fish, greens and the lot. And some good physical exercise should do it.
    Exhausted!!!

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Exhausted!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Exhausted!!!