× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 41 visibility 7200

In A Dream

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In A Dream

Report bad ads?

It is an odd question but has great relevance (at least to me)
    Can you list me the sort of emotions you experience(d) in a dream?
    has anyone ever felt boredom in a dream?

In A Dream

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - In A Dream

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    transition?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To Him I return
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: In A Dream

Boredom. I couldn't even imagine that in a dream.

I used to have nightmares all the time when I was little. ( I was a paranoid child, always thinking about death.)
    Now it's just this worried, stressed feeling but I never talk during dreams when I'm worried.
    The weird thing is I'm always worried....but the setting of the dream will be my worries in a school
    In A Dream

wwwislamicboardcom - In A Dream
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol sis skye...boredom no...
    emotions: mainly crying maybe smiling and laughing but i dont exactly remember...oh and fear
    In A Dream

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've never felt bored in a dream. Reality is boring enough already, but to be bored in my dreams as well?! That would really suck.

My emotions in dreams always seem to be very very vivid, and very very powerful. Like, I don't feel sad, I feel utter despair. And I don't feel just happy, I experience bliss. It's actually really interesting, even when I feel horrible things, because just feeling something that strong is wonderful.
    In A Dream

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nope i dnt get bored in my dreams, not that i know of anyway. I get really frustrated though, but usually i know its a dream so I dare to stuff that i wudnt do in real life
    In A Dream

wwwislamicboardcom - In A Dream
    chat Quote

Mysterious Uk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've never felt boredom in a dream.. but after i woke up i have thought.. hmm that was a boring and weird dream. Dont remember my dreams much, but i do remember the ones which have caused the most anguish, and them ones made me very sad and scared.
    In A Dream

The believer has four characteristics: if he is afflicted by any misfortune, he remains patient and steadfast. If he is given anything, he is grateful. If he speaks , he speaks the truth. If he passes judgment on any issue,he is just .
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

has anyone at all ever felt boredom in a dream?
    We are still in a state of being but there is an emotion we don't experience in another one of our realities.. I wrote this post mostly because of two reasons, one I'll keep to myself and the other, because I am constantly asked by some kaffirs, how can one not be bored in heaven, living for an eternity...

In A Dream

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - In A Dream

chat Quote

MuslimahBarb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye View Post

It is an odd question but has great relevance (at least to me)
    Can you list me the sort of emotions you experience(d) in a dream?
    has anyone ever felt boredom in a dream?

Ukhti

My dreams that I actually remember normally consist if the emotion of anxiety or stress. I guess just life continuing to manifest itself while I sleep. I haven't experienced boredom in dreams however.

In A Dream

Salam,
    Barb

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Could be everyone dreams boredom but's its to boring to remember.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have not experienced any boredom in any of my dreams I remember. Dreams are from three people:Allah,Shytaan or your conscious. You have to feel one of at least three emotions:happy ,sad or scare.
    But it also depends what you experienced in your dream. Some dreams can be revising concepts of that day by your conscious,for instance if you were somewhat bored in your class your conscious could make you dream about you getting bored in a classroom but it's rarely known to happen. Sometimes I get no dreams for some reason and they fly by before I feel or even sense a little emotion boredom.
    chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I might have felt boredom in a dream..
    In A Dream

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you don't mind can you explain the dream and why you think you felt boredom ? If it's an appropiate dream,of course.
    chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Everything I dream is appropriate. ffended:

I have this dream I dream frequently, it's not a beautiful dream. I am stuck in our city, which has become very dark and gloomy, murdering happening everywhere, there's something everyone is fearing.
    I'm hiding somewhere, trying to protect my sisters as my parents are already safe somewhere.

I dream this dream frequently and am able to 'move on' there... As I dream the dream, I am aware it is not reality and I am aware I have dreamt of it before. This wasn't the case when I dreamt this as a child for the first time, I was scared and confused... But returning has made me feel very familiar there, with the dream. So at one point, nothing happened, completely nothing and I was bored. The dream was stuck, I was aware of it and I only was wondering when I could wake up. I sat down in that cold gray stone, playing with the sand. I was stuck, had nothing to do at all and all the fear and gloominess I ignored, 'cause I felt above it all. I remember thinking something "So have I finished this dream for all times? Can I go back now, please"

Yeah... laying:
    In A Dream

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

Shukri18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Boredom...hmm... no.
    Emotions, I feel all sort of emotions. Happy, sad, anger, despair, joyful, and sometimes just calm.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was once hungry.
    | Likes GuestFellow liked this post
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my friend had the weirdest dream ever......the setting was a white place and he was approached by two people...one boy and one girl....both dressed in white the guy however had a hat on hiding behind it...the girl was beautiful and she had a nice dress....so affected by the sheer beauty of the girl my friend couldnt barely wait but to say 'hello' ...''what is your name' he said...she replied 'mary'.....he was mesmerised even more he continued by saying 'you are looking nice today' and just as he said that they both pulled out two guns at point blank range and the surrounding whiteness vanished.....i was laughing for a few days after he told me this lol maybe the dream had a deeper meaning
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    my friend had the weirdest dream ever......the setting was a white place and he was approached by two people...one boy and one girl....both dressed in white the guy however had a hat on hiding behind it...the girl was beautiful and she had a nice dress....so affected by the sheer beauty of the girl my friend couldnt barely wait but to say 'hello' ...''what is your name' he said...she replied 'mary'.....he was mesmerised even more he continued by saying 'you are looking nice today' and just as he said that they both pulled out two guns at point blank range and the surrounding whiteness vanished.....i was laughing for a few days after he told me this lol maybe the dream had a deeper meaning
    He and the girl or he and the guy or the guy and the girl?
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

as my friend was complimenting the girl,the guy stood by but after my friend said to the girl ''you are looking nice today'' the guy and the girl both exposed two guns and pointed it at my friend as he was staring at the girl..................this happened all in his dream
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was once confused in a dream.Al Zaara I didn't mean any bad intentions.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    *charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye View Post
    because I am constantly asked by some kaffirs, how can one not be bored in heaven, living for an eternity...
    I am sure, after one sees hell-fire, they wouldn't be happier anywhere else . Plus we cannot relate on this earth what it is like to be in paradise. In Paradise we don't feel jealousy, insecurity, anger, sadness etc and we won't feel boredom either, and the desire in our hearts will increase more than the desire we had in this dunyaa. How can we judge something that we have not even experienced? We get bored in this dunya because this dunyaa is not meant to fulfill our desires completely, its meant to test us with the desires that we already have. The spark of excitement of obtaining a desire is diminished almost instantly until we move on to something else. However, in Paradise, it's not like that. The purpose of Paradise is to fulfill our desires but still for us to continue desiring without limits, without consequences, and with everlasting desire, not just a spark. We only get a taste of what desire is in this world compared to the hereafter, and subhanallah how strong it can be at times, especially when people keep giving into their lower nafs.

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Last edited by *charisma*; 03-29-2009 at 12:10 AM.
    In A Dream

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! In A Dream Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. In A Dream