× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 37 visibility 3973

North Korean Nuclear Bomb

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6089247.ece

Unless the USA give him money and says nice things about him, Kim Jong Il is going to produce a nuclear bomb and although he might not use it he will probably sell on the technology to anyone prepared to pay. Should he be stopped, by force if need be?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    alcurad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: North Korean Nuclear Bomb

he won't be able to do much with it, they don't have any sort of functioning delivery vehicle to speak of, nor is there much danger in the tech spreading, there's too many controls for that to happen, unless he's giving it to China for whatever reason.
    most countries could start their own nuclear weapons programs, the R&D costs comparatively less nowadays, but the only major hurdle is the material, not tech/theory.
    tight sanctions would most likely take care of that, otherwise, a lot of talking, some carrots for good behavior, and probably the despot's death would solve most of the situation.
    a re-unified Korea should be a viable goal, much safer for the world that way, probably any overly aggressive measures-read US interference-would set that back farther than it already is.

” إن الأمة التي تحسن صناعة الموت توهب لها الحياة”

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

good.
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

We all knew this was going to happen - nuclear weapons seem to be easy to get for nations.

Its pity about the biggest arms dealer of all has no sanctions but on itself.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    GreyKode's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

going to produce a nuclear bomb and although he might not use it he will probably sell on the technology to anyone prepared to pay. Should he be stopped, by force if need be?
    Are you sure? I mean, who told you? Are you just guessing?
    What about israel? I too guess they might be prepared to actually use them.
    chat Quote

Fishman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: North Korean Nuclear Bomb

format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince View Post
    good.

Why? NK is the worst example of a tyranny in the modern world. Kim Jong forces his people to worship him as a god, and anybody that disobeys him is sent to a concentration camp. He is like The Pharaoh.

But it seems that anything is okay as long as it gets on America's nerves...

wwwislamicboardcom - North Korean Nuclear Bomb
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^the US is not our 'real' enemy at that.

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

An old ditty I remember from the 1950s

"Ashes to ashes
    Dust to Dust
    If the A-Bomb don't get you,
    the strontium must."

I wonder if any national leaders ever give any thought over the education, health care and poverty relief that could be done in their country with the money they waste to feed pet nukes?

Kind of shows just how little Kim Jong cares about his people in the NK. Let the NK enjoy the same world prestige the nukes have brought the USA and the same deterioration the wasted cost for a nuclear arsenal has brought upon many Americans who now live far below the poverty level because of a perceived need to feed nukes.

Nukes are a cruel slave master, a country that tries to own them becomes enslaved by them.

If you hate the people of a country, give the country nukes. There is no need to fear any country that has nukes, they have condemned themselves to national poverty and reap hatred from the rest of the world.

time we stopped trying to protect the NK from the stupidity of owning nukes. I say let them go ahead and destroy their own country with the arrogance and national egomania that comes from being a nuke owner.

Herman 1 - North Korean Nuclear Bomb

chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The primary threat is the selling of nuclear technology and information that would lead to other countries, mainly Iran, to furthering their own nuclear ambitions. I read a report recently that stated Iran had agents in NK to observe the latest failed launch.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    The primary threat is the selling of nuclear technology and information that would lead to other countries, mainly Iran, to furthering their own nuclear ambitions. I read a report recently that stated Iran had agents in NK to observe the latest failed launch.
    I wonder if that is as much of a problem as we think it is. The technology is almost public information these days. Or I should say the obsolete, ineffective technology is. Looking at NK's launch record, maybe we should encourage all nuke wannabes to buy from NK.

chat Quote

Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The worst thing is what happens with the North Korean citizens. It saddens me that a stupid idelogy can make people suffer so bad.

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85 View Post
    The worst thing is what happens with the North Korean citizens. It saddens me that a stupid idelogy can make people suffer so bad.

The real cost, and the losers, because of Nuclear Technology. How many illnesses could have been treated, Homeless people sheltered, Schools built and hungry fed with the money wasted to promote a despots concept of superiority.

While the people suffer Kim Jong gets to pat himself on the back because he has the Wahoo to stand up to the Americans, who don't really give a cat's meow about him or his ignorance.

chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    I wonder if that is as much of a problem as we think it is. The technology is almost public information these days. Or I should say the obsolete, ineffective technology is. Looking at NK's launch record, maybe we should encourage all nuke wannabes to buy from NK.
    The problem for NK is rocket technology. I agree the information is out there for basic rocket technology. NK can pummel SK all day long with their short-range rockets. The problem is long-range rockets carrying a nuclear payload with complicated guidance systems. That technology is hard to get and even harder to implement. NK or Iran would bid very high for that kind of knowledge.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

burdenofbeing's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When can a country be permitted to have a nuclear bomb?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode View Post
    Are you sure? I mean, who told you? Are you just guessing?
    What about israel? I too guess they might be prepared to actually use them.
    I may be wrong but I believe they sold some stuff or tried to sell some in the past.

Isreal or anybody else the more who have it the more chance one of them will use it and then there's the crazy factor i.e. nations run by crazy people.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    time we stopped trying to protect the NK from the stupidity of owning nukes. I say let them go ahead and destroy their own country with the arrogance and national egomania that comes from being a nuke owner.
    The problem is condemning a nation of people because of the lunacy of one man. The level of (mind) control he has over his people is incredible. There was a documentary of TV a couple of weeks ago about NK’s stripping naked to cross an icy river to escape into China. The reason they gave was starvation and by that I mean members of their family had actually starved to death. One girl who had escaped saved enough money to get her sister out. The sister was in her mid teens and had been living in some sort of orphanage/commune. She got her sister into China and the kid was so brainwashed she insisted or being smuggled back into NK because she couldn’t betray the 'dear leader'! I’ve said it several times that I am constantly amazed at how easy it is to convince human beings of anything.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by burdenofbeing View Post
    When can a country be permitted to have a nuclear bomb?
    When the U.S. likes them.

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How to stop kim jong from using/building a nuclear bomb - my 10 step plan

1) Send in a team of crack commandoes - like twelve of them (He-man alone would suffice but he's fat and old now since he whooped skeletor and shoved him into the nether-dimension) into kim jong's crib. Raid it. Smash some stuff - his vases and x box will do (no need to go overboard).

2) Arrest kim jong (with neccessary force i.e batons to the leg, head and back - in that order), shoot a few bullets into the wall. Chuck a grenade into the fridge. MTV style cuts between the action and have the camera man taking all the footage (for documentary purposes).

3) Get Michael bay to direct it.

4) Leave in a helicopter with kim jong in custody (blind folded and gagged - get a close up of this!).

5) Shoot at kim jong's men from the gattling gun attached shouting as you do it (make sure you get a POV from the gattling gun and do close ups of the baddies). Once they're all dead, shout out an appropriate one liner such as ''yippie kie yay kimosabe'' or ''astah la vista''.

6) Stop by guantanamo and drop Kim in one of the empty cages (he'll never get out since the place is closed now). Again, utter another one-liner. Close up of kim jong, battered and bruised.

7) Leave gauntanamo

8) and open a cold one.

9) Drink.

10) Burp.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 04-16-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

Danah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    protectedpearls.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon View Post
    When the U.S. likes them.
    ^ which will never happened

Its really funny!! the way some countries are permitted to have nuclear weapons while others not...

Visit my website
    ProtectedPearls.com

Your way to find the truth

Follow us on:

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmm, true, nuclear armed Israel is more of a concern at that.

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! North Korean Nuclear Bomb Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. North Korean Nuclear Bomb