× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1690

in need of help

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

in need of help

Report bad ads?

i have a problem which is , theres this guy which i have liked for almost 4 years now and he knows i like him , i know im not suposed to be seaking2 him but it just seems impossible for me to forget him, we tried like so many times before to stop talking to eachother on msn but one of us breaks the silence all the time, and these days he keeps saying things to me which make me think he likes me but I always change the subject because im afraid 2 know, I pray everyday and try my best to be a better muslim but then I do this…what do I do? Confront him ask him to be serious ? or just try forgetting about him again which know wnt work
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    mathematician's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: in need of help

Chatting on msn with hiim is not a good idea and you should know that. It doesn't
    do anybody any good. If he is serious about liking you he should be man enough to approach your parents. If not, then he is not worth it.
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well do you both want to get married? if so then go about getting ur wali involved..
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    in need of help

s a b r
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    true believer's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aww bless...but on a SERIOUS note. sis, crushes come n go. i had loads of crushes in the past...but i neva act on them, and alhamdiallah to this day i havent dated..(16). if u serious tho...as it seems u are...speak to him bout this and tell him that its the halal way or NO WAY...tell him ur a allah fearing sister who wont lower or comporise her deen for a dude or a crush (play it lightly, dnt be like I LOVE U or some rubbish...) and erm see what he says...if he like...U WANNA GO OUT? den u know he's not the right one and all u can do is..SHAME HIM (first thing if he drops dat line)...by dat i mean, put him in his place..like HOW DARE U?! (or less erm...u know...tone it dwn) besides if he says dat...it shows lack of respect. anyway...what he says will show what dat of person he is. and DNT TALK TO HIM ON MSN...seriously, u'll just curse it..seriously. and pray for u guys. its a special word i always forget...type of prayer for this kinda thing...oh well cant rememba. and anyway i wrote too much. anyway tell him allll bout how halal relationship and he'll reveal himself. GOOD LUCK! i wish u the best. x
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! in need of help Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. in need of help