× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1524

is this halal?

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

is this halal?

Report bad ads?

is the desecration of graves halal? because i'm getting a migraine just looking at the picture on this site.
    http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2009/Ju...secration.aspx

the sufi's of somalia (because sufi's differ) believe that ulama or shieks are above normal people and therefore their graves should be above the graves of normal people. i personally don't agree with that sentiment but the digging up of graves of men who are no longer here to defend themselves is despicable. before i saw this pic i thought that the sufi's were complaining about the structure around the grave being destroyed i had no idea the actual graves were being dug up and the bones of the dead left out in the open.

salaam
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Sampharo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: is this halal?

format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0 View Post
    is the desecration of graves halal? because i'm getting a migraine just looking at the picture on this site.
    http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2009/Ju...secration.aspx
    No it is not of Shariah. The raised stones that act as altars and get supplicated upon by the followers of those people is complete misguidance and amounts to Shirk, God save us. However the prophet ordered to LEVEL them, not desecrate bodies. Ashabab has been commiting many sins and mistakes in their misguided war against the ruler and still assume that they are going to apply Shariah. I do not see how when they seem to be a group of vagabonds with no method and more importantly continue an illegal revolt, specifically forbidden by the letter of the prophet's hadith.

Shame
    is this halal?

Iblis's eternal destination in the Hellfire is due to Arrogance, not Disbelief.

wwwislamicboardcom - is this halal?
    chat Quote

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: is this halal?

see that's what i was thinking, i was just asking to see what possible angle anybody could look at this story and be like there is some basis in islam to justify this. this is absoutely disgusting.
    salam
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! is this halal? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. is this halal?