× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1818

Need some action!!!

Huma*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Need some action!!!

Report bad ads?

Recently, while browsing I locate on a website... Its an anti islam website full of crap... and there is an illustration of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)..

I think muslims must protest agaisnt it. I don't know what step I should take in this regard... after thinking, I decided to post here......I hope someone will take action against them.
    This is the url..<Moderator's Comment: Link Removed>
    Need some action!!!

wwwislamicboardcom - Need some action!!![/URL][/IMG]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need some action!!!

What happen ?. Found an anti-islam website ?.
    Frankly, I can give you more links to anti-islam websites including some rude cartoon about prophet Muhammad (PBUH), ......... but I will not do it.

So, what do you want now ?. Entering that site, make protest and angry ?.
    You can angry as long as you can, but they will laugh and say "Look, look, another angry Muslim. Look, Islam is religion of anger !". Make Muslim angry is their goal.

I know you are very angry, me too. But fight them in frontal fighting is not a good idea. The best way to fight them is make Islamic website, give da'wah and show everyone, Islam is religion of peace, Islam is not terorism.
    Insha Allah, someday when non-muslims visit those anti-islam websites, they will smile and say "this anti-islam website is lie".
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First of all why do you view these sites from Google? Get them from us(islamic board) for reliable sources.
    chat Quote

nadia85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    What happen ?. Found an anti-islam website ?.
    Frankly, I can give you more links to anti-islam websites including some rude cartoon about prophet Muhammad (PBUH), ......... but I will not do it.

So, what do you want now ?. Entering that site, make protest and angry ?.
    You can angry as long as you can, but they will laugh and say "Look, look, another angry Muslim. Look, Islam is religion of anger !". Make Muslim angry is their goal.

I know you are very angry, me too. But fight them in frontal fighting is not a good idea. The best way to fight them is make Islamic website, give da'wah and show everyone, Islam is religion of peace, Islam is not terorism.
    Insha Allah, someday when non-muslims visit those anti-islam websites, they will smile and say "this anti-islam website is lie".
    well said
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Mysterious Uk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do you know what though you can find hate sites for anything these days, you just have to go on google and type i dunno.. 'i hate cheese' and you're bound to find something.. It's pointless going on a crusade to ban these websites because another one will just pop up..

Just stick with practicing islam and ignore these stupid websites.. someone else posted something like this before as well, it might be of some use inshallah..

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-net-hate.html
    Need some action!!!

The believer has four characteristics: if he is afflicted by any misfortune, he remains patient and steadfast. If he is given anything, he is grateful. If he speaks , he speaks the truth. If he passes judgment on any issue,he is just .
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Need some action!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Need some action!!!