× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 70 visibility 9218

so this man jus mocked islam....

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

and im pretty freakin...

first time EVA since i started practisin (3 years now) and im a bit surprised for real, i had no chance to let out my rage coz i was too far away and the man just got into his car and drove off.

he was loudly shouting "f islam this, and f Allah thaT"

it made me so sick i started punchin the wall...

my question: is it wrong to beat up a man like that next time i come across one?

i dont care if he mocks me, but i cant hack it when he mocks ALlah and islam.

seriously?

Assalamu Alaikum
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: so this man jus mocked islam....

That guy sounds like an idiot who was trying to goad you on. Don't fall into his trap.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin View Post
    That guy sounds like an idiot who was trying to goad you on. Don't fall into his trap.
    easy to say bro... i still feel vexxed.

i k now of times when abu bakr and umar (radhiallahu anhuma) lashed out on people who mocked Allah and his messenger.. so cant we do the same?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can remember when i was in college walking home and a man screamed anti Islamic slur and drove off...........It was after the 7/7 attacks.

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    UmmSqueakster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman View Post
    easy to say bro... i still feel vexxed.

i k now of times when abu bakr and umar (radhiallahu anhuma) lashed out on people who mocked Allah and his messenger.. so cant we do the same?
    And how did the Prophet (saws) respond to them? If I remember correctly, he remained patient and admonished his sahaba to do likewise.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,
    my question: is it wrong to beat up a man like that next time i come across one?
    How is beating someone up going to help the situation?

Peace
    chat Quote

Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What the guy needs is a kick in the pants, however what Islam needs and what is better for ur soul is just to ignore and allow Allah to dish out the retribution. If he had attacked u physically however then u have to give him a righteous beating bro

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Selam aleykum
    Be patient brother. No it wouldn't be allowed for you to just attack him. Instead if you come into a situation like this again, invite to debate in the best of manners, and if he insist on this attitude just ignore them/him.

Oh btw, this just made me think about this specific poem. Does anybody recall it? I looked for it but couldn't find it. It was from a sahabi in reply to somebody who slandered the prophet, something among the lines of:
    "Oh you who persists on banging your head against the mountain of Islam, Stop it! I tell you this, not because I fear that you will hurt Islam by doing so, but rather because I fear you will destroy your head in doing so."

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Egg his house on Halloween.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler View Post
    gets my vote

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

muslimah 4 life's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler View Post
    Good one!
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Are there any examples how Muhammed acted when people ridiculed Islam and Allah?
    I suppose that would be a good example to follow ...
    What would Muhammed have done?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - so this man jus mocked islam....

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and im pretty freakin...

first time EVA since i started practisin (3 years now) and im a bit surprised for real, i had no chance to let out my rage coz i was too far away and the man just got into his car and drove off.

he was loudly shouting "f islam this, and f Allah thaT"

it made me so sick i started punchin the wall...

i dont care if he mocks me, but i cant hack it when he mocks ALlah and islam.

seriously?

Assalamu Alaikum
    Walaikum Assalam.

Brother what are you hope to achieve by beating this man up? The other man is clearly looking for trouble and is trying to aggravate you.

As soon as you loose your temper and attack him, he will label you as a terrorist. Is that what you want?

Some Muslims need to control their emotions. This is what Islam has been teaching us, self control, for centuries. Are you going to throw those teaching away?

Your not setting a good example. Your a proud Muslim and portray what Muslims are truly are. Please don't attack him. It will tarnish you and the Muslim community reputation.

I hope I am not coming across as being harsh. I admit I get extremely upset/angry when someone insults my religion, but I don't let my anger get the best of me.

You need to remain calm and ignore him. Remember that man will get punished for his crimes in the next life. Allah will severely teach him a good lesson that he will never forget.

As for now, relax and try to control your emotions. Try to show people that your a good Muslim, not a violent one. We already have the media tarnishing our reputation as it is. If you meet another person like him again, take a deep breath and wake away.
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 06-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Your anger is understandable; it's exactly how I feel about certain r-tard islam-haters on youtube etc. The're just being jerks and the best thing to do is ignore them (and I know how hard that can be, too!).

The people who taunt at you like that and then leg it are the same ones who will sue you for retaliating. And they'll probably succeed, too.

The only time I would say: ''fine, kick his ass'' is if he squares upto you or starts attacking you. Then, my friend, the gloves are well and truly off. Of course, he'd still probably try and sue you for it. The jerk.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post

The people who taunt at you like that and then leg it are the same ones who will sue you for retaliating. And they'll probably succeed, too.
    Yes there is a possibility of double liability may occur, where case may take place in the Magistrates and Country court. Where Criminal and Civil trials are heard. Though the defendant can counter sue in the Country court.

The only time I would say: ''fine, kick his ass'' is if he squares upto you or starts attacking you. Then, my friend, the gloves are well and truly off. Of course, he'd still probably try and sue you for it. The jerk.
    I agree, self-defence is allowed, however reasonable force should be used. Not excessive, the courts will not see it as self-defence if he did not use reasonable force to protect himself.

For example, if someone came and got into a fight with me. It would be reasonable for me to push him and run. It would not be reasonable for me to push him, kick several times in the face and then grab a glass bottle and smash it on the guys head.

I heard of criminal cases where the defendant used self-defense for justification of his actions, however the courts decide whether the force used was reasonable.

I just thought people should keep that in mind. :/

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Intisar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    ''By night it conceals the light, by day as it appears in Glory..'' -092.002-003
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you snuff him you'll be giving him a reason to call Muslims violent and terrorists. Don't help him (albeit indirectly) perpetuate his hatred towards Muslims, be gentle like our nabi Muhammad sal'Allaahu 'alayhi wasalaam.

*Acausal synchronicity*

Please make du'a for my mom and Dad.
    chat Quote

Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes. Quite apart from getting into trouble (and I'm afraid aamirsab is quite right about that), why sink to the level of an idiot like that? I'd give Abdul Fattah's suggestion about inviting a debate 10/10 for style but perhaps rather less for smart thinking.. that sort of person is just going to think you are mocking them and that would just lead to trouble. It isn't worth it. Just ignore them.
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

depends on the situation. if they are close enough, i usually say/do something otherwise id have to let it go as im simply unable to do anything...

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In the corner of the marketplace of Madinah, was a blind Jewish beggar, who would cry out daily to all those who came near him," O my brothers, don't be near Muhammad! He's a lunatic, he's a liar, a sorcerer! If you are to be close to him, you will be influenced by him!" No matter whoever approached him, the blind Jewish beggar will definitely not waste his chance to incite them to hate the Prophet Muhammad, Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam (peace be upon him)! All kinds of curses would spew forth from the beggar's lips even though he had never known the Prophet personally! The news about the blind Jewish beggar's daily cursing and badmouthing him came to the knowledge of the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam! Even then, the Holy Prophet Muhammad did not get angry and he ignored the blind Jewish beggar's insults against himself! On the contrary, from that day onwards, at each morning, the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam visited the blind beggar and brought food for him! Without saying a single word, the Blessed Messenger (peace be upon him) would feed the beggar with his own hand! The blind beggar would chew the food being fed to him and eat contentedly. Once he was full, he'd express his gratitude without knowing that the one who had fed him was the Holy Prophet of Allah, Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam! The Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam continued to feed the blind beggar without fail each day till the day he died! Throughout his service to the blind beggar, he never identified himself to the blind Jewish beggar! After the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam had passed away, no one brought food to the blind beggar anymore! The blind Jewish beggar waited daily and was perplexed as to why the kind man did no longer come to feed him and provide for him as he had done all this while. The blind beggar waited in vain for the kind gentleman who had never missed visiting him each and every morning all these while .

One day, the closest Companion of the Holy Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam, Saiyidina Abu Bakar As Siddiq @ The Truthful One, Radhiallahu Anhu (May Allah be pleased with him) visited the home of his daughter, Saiyidatina Aishah, Radhiallahu Anha (May Allah be pleased with her), the widow of the Blessed Messenger (SAW). Abu Bakar asked Aishah, " O my child, is there any habit of my beloved (Prophet) that I have yet to carry on?" Aisyah replied, " Dear Father, you are verily a follower of the Sunnah (Habits) of the Prophet and there is none that you have yet to do except for one deed only!" " What is that?" asked Abu Bakar. "Every morning, the Prophet of Allah will go to the end of the marketplace, bringing food to a blind old Jewish beggar who lives there and feed him by his hand," said Aishah. The next day, Abu Bakar As Siddiq went to the marketplace with food for the blind beggar. Abu Bakar As Siddiq approached the beggar and started to feed him. At the first handfull of food being fed to him, the blind Jewish beggar became angry and shouted out ," Who are you?" Abu Bakar answered " I am the one who usually feeds you every morning". "No! Don't you lie to me!" objected the blind beggar. Abu Bakar was shocked, thus he asked" Why do you say so?" Answered the blind Jewish beggar," Because when he comes to me, I always felt it easy to hold his hand and found it easy to chew the food he fed me! The man who used to feed me would make the food fine before feeding it to me!" Abu Bakar As Siddiq could not hold back his tears anymore and he burst out crying and had to disclose who he actually was to the beggar. "Verily, I am not the one who used to come and feed you. I am one of his Companions for the noble one is alive no more! He was none other than the Blessed Prophet of Allah, Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam!" "Muhammad?" asked the blind old Jewish beggar, totally shocked with what he had just heard. "You mean to tell me that the one who came each morning without fail and fed me by his hand was Muhammad?" asked the beggar. "Yes! It was Muhammad!" answered Abu Bakar. Immediately, the blind old Jewish beggar wailed out in despair and cried so pitifully coming to realise that it was none other than the Holy Prophet who had been feeding him all this while. "All these while!...all these while, I had been cursing him, I had been slandering him! Not once has he ever scolded me ! He kept coming every morning to feed me! He is so noble!.." cried the old blind Jewish beggar as he wiped away his flowing tears on his cheeks. The blind beggar reached out to Saiyidina Abu Bakar As Siddiq, the first Caliph of the Muslims and testified before him the Kalimah Shahadah :'Ash har doo Allah ila ha ill lall Lah! Wa ash har doo anna Muhammad darr Rasulullah!' declaring that There is No God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah! From that moment onwards, the blind old Jewish beggar became a Muslim.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/den...QQU8P7A3LKB3E4

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Najm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

^^ SubahaanAllah!!! That is such an amazing story!!!

Akhi Hakim, i know how you feel. But dont go having a fight. Theres no point. Be patient. Be sincere. I would simply just ignore. The anger should be in your heart!

You shouldnt hate the man, you should hate what he did. SubhaanAllah! Ask Allah to guide everyone to the straight path.

FiAmaaniAllah

LI Member
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! so this man jus mocked islam.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. so this man jus mocked islam....