× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1331

DMV question pls reply ASAP

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

a couple of months ago I was driving my sis's car and received two tickets one for coming in from a third lane, although I was forced there by a bus that displaced me isn't the issue, the 2nd because the insurance card I gave had expired, now I had a current one which wasn't with me in the car so I gave the old one, when I went home I contested it with the current one, today I get a scheduled court date for that violation because I plead not guilty.

They have scheduled me for a date that I can't make and I no longer have that ticket, to begin with this wasn't my vehicle by my sister's and the insurance card is hers with my license..
    basically if I re-schedule a court date I'll pay a $40 fine, if I don't show up they'll suspend my license and charge me $70 for reactivation plus whatever for the violation. Is there anyway I can just pay this blood ticket now and get it over with or do I have to show up where my temper is likely to get the better of me because the whole thing was a sham.. I think the city just wants to do whatever it can to extort money.. I thought providing them with the current insurance will take care of this but it hasn't so pls advise

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - DMV question pls reply ASAP

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: DMV question pls reply ASAP

some insight pls ..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - DMV question pls reply ASAP

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! DMV question pls reply ASAP Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. DMV question pls reply ASAP