× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 3276

Imaan Boost Plz!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Imaan Boost Plz!

Report bad ads?

Does anybody feel like they're stuck at the same level (of faith) and can't get to the next. I mean I try to do everything im supposed to. At times I just feel sort of helpless, Like im not doing something right. Don't get me wrong I want to ANYTHING I can to better myself, to make my Imaan feel high again. Lately I haven't been having that feeling. And it's starting to get to me.

So does anyone have ANY advice on what you do when your Imaan feels low, and normal (to some extent.).
    I apologize that this isn't one of the most important and pressing situations here.

But I want to feel my Imaan high again.

Any Advice?
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Imaan Boost Plz!

i normally get imaan boosts when i hack down on sins - we all make em - so find one and hack it up
    Imaan Boost Plz!

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

asalaam alaikum

try doing more good deeds, deeds which u've never done before.. and make more du'a to Allah for more things.. insha Allah it will increase.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ighlight=flame
    chat Quote

Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lots of extra rakaats at isha
    Imaan Boost Plz!

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    love_quran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

helpful
    Imaan Boost Plz!

The Qur'an, O' the Qur'an!
    Soul-filling reading is the Qur'an!

[MOUSE]
    Read The Qur'an and Inshallah you will find Guidance![/MOUSE]

I am now Muslim!
    chat Quote

Layla454's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Read the Qur'an and also read it in your own language so you understand what you are reading and listen to lectures. These can really boost your iman
    Imaan Boost Plz!

~~~Alhamdulilah~~~
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallah Khair for all the replies. I guess my low emaan is probaly bcause of my little slipups. Insha'Allah I'll use all the advice given here. I just feel angry over the fact I know I CAN sin, and that I DO and WILL.

I feel weak.
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

rk9414's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I suggest reading on some of the stories of the sahaba and companions of the prophet. Here's a collection of a few related ebooks: http://www.scribd.com/people/documen...4/folder/99230
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

Does anybody feel like they're stuck at the same level (of faith) and can't get to the next. I mean I try to do everything im supposed to. At times I just feel sort of helpless, Like im not doing something right. Don't get me wrong I want to ANYTHING I can to better myself, to make my Imaan feel high again. Lately I haven't been having that feeling. And it's starting to get to me.

So does anyone have ANY advice on what you do when your Imaan feels low, and normal (to some extent.).
    I apologize that this isn't one of the most important and pressing situations here.

But I want to feel my Imaan high again.

Any Advice?
    completely get what you mean. im *intending* on staring a little "log" where i write down what i want to get accomplished per day and tick it off as i get them done. that way, since they are on paper, i can see them right in front of me and its a motivation cos i can see what i've done/haven't done and see whether ive fulfilled my goals. otherwise ill just forget and get annoyed with myself that i haven't accomplished anything and my iman will stay the same, or decrease.

ahhh a low iman stinks
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JazakaAllah for the reply. ^ I actually do keep a sort of 'log', just a set of goals I want to reach, and your right it's great motivation, It's just a matter of getting it done.

Ditto Low Imaan does stink
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

muslimah1234's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know exactly wot u mean. epsecially wen you hav so much free time on your hands and you hav nothing else to keep you bisy and you realise how low your faith....you know wot i tink it is. being born a muslim. parents tend to tell you all they can about islam at a young age and when you get older they dont bother or they dont hav that much knowledge themselves. so you have to actively go out and seek it for yourself. that is the hard bit! now i see all these converts who hav such a passion for islam its amazing alhum. i wish i wus the same!! i really really wantd to go 2 umrah this year and i knew going on this journey wud instantly increase my imaan and love for islam but unfortunatly i havnt bin able to go. so instead ive been trying to increase my knowledge of islam by reading various books and reading more quran. also try and read salah with total concentration and learn the meaning of it and make your duas more specific and think about what you want in life and how your preparing for the hereafter. try think bout death more and also inshAllah keep 3 fasts per month and fasting for me increases my imaan automatically! you appreciate everyting so much more esp now since i have holidays and im eating so much junk food and snacks i tend to forget those who have nothing. hope that helps!! inshAllah our imaan will increase!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just live each day to the best you can. You don't have to do anything extraordinary, you can do that when your Imaan is really high, if you understand me.

Take it step by step, don't rush yourself.
    chat Quote

nebula's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do dua to Allah to increase your Imaan and make you steadfast. Try remembering Jannah and remebering Hell fire constantly, you ever burnt your hand whilst doing wudu with hot water? then think how hot Hell fire will be! If ur a bro i recommend you remember jannah especially hoor al ayn :P and the food which will taste better every time you eat it. Constantly remember the incentives and rewards that Allah has promised us if we stay on the straight path and remember death because its the destroyer of pleasures.
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Ittaqullah haythu ma kount!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsasalamuAlykum.

I will definatly take each and every advice written here and use it Insha'Allah.

@ Muslimah1234, That is EXACTLY how I feel. I have too much spare time on my hands especially with the summer holiday's. I do try and use it wisely, I can feel my imaan rising again with just the small changes im trying to make SubhanAllah. I'll take you advice about the fasting Insha'Allah.

@ T.I.A. That's my problem I try to over-do myself, and ending up dissapointed. Insha'Allah small steps first.

@Nebula JazakAllah for the reply, I find that when I do read up n Paradise and hell, It's a great booster, knowing what could be in store for you if you stay steadifast. Im actually a sister, but thinking about jannat is a good idea.

May Allah Bless every one of you, keep you Imaan at it's hightest always, and grant you Jannat-Al-Firdaws. Insha'Allah.
    Imaan Boost Plz!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! Imaan Boost Plz! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Imaan Boost Plz!