× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2267

August 8th

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

August 8th

Report bad ads?

Is anyone here going to the Birmingham demo on the 8th of August to protest against Islamic extremism? My youtube inbox is flooded with messages inviting me to the demo on the 8th and I very rarely use the account. It looks like it's going to be a big one...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: August 8th

this ain't good I found this online

"Stop the fascists marching in Birmingham!
    No to racism and Islamophobia on our streets!

The English Defence League, a group of fascist thugs linked to the Nazi BNP, held an anti Muslim demonstration in the middle of Birmingham city centre.

This is the same organisation that went rampaging through the streets of Luton in May, attacking Asian people, and smashing windows of Asian shops.

We don't want these fascist thugs in our multicultural city and they intend to march through Birmingham again on August 8th.

Come and join the Unite Against Fascism counter protest on Saturday 8th August and lets stop these fascists from organising on our streets!"
    chat Quote

Alphadude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i just heard this from you and i saw this on the news some time ago about these guys and one more thing are mulsims going on demo or theme? just want to make sure
    August 8th

Imagination is more important than knowledge
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If it turns out to be an Anti-Islamic extremism demo then that's fantastic but me and you all know that there are people that cannot seperate terrorists and muslims. This will no doubt turn into an anti-muslim demo and perhaps a bit more violent than the last as the numbers may increase.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The English Defence League, a group of fascist thugs linked to the Nazi BNP, held an anti Muslim demonstration in the middle of Birmingham city centre.
    let them do what they want, doesnt make a difference. it's not like we're going to go away...

This is the same organisation that went rampaging through the streets of Luton in May, attacking Asian people, and smashing windows of Asian shops.
    there you go, it says it all...
    August 8th

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^in a way it does make a difference, it causes racial tension... remember what happened in bradford a few years back?

Ethnic cleansing is not impossible TBH...
    August 8th

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know of white revert muslim brothers who will be attending the demo against these useless waste of space thugs, these brothers who are white in appearence (and so arent in so much danger) yet are risking grave danger for their fellow non-white brothers and sisters.

So shouldnt those who are in danger from these people,be even more obliged to attend?
    August 8th

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool View Post
    Is anyone here going to the Birmingham demo on the 8th of August to protest against Islamic extremism? My youtube inbox is flooded with messages inviting me to the demo on the 8th and I very rarely use the account. It looks like it's going to be a big one...
    I don't honestly care about these people...they are kinda funny. x_x

They can scream, moan, cry, jump, roll and throw a tantrum like a two year old baby.

I admit, I find it funny when people complain. I guess other Muslims should try to see the bright side of this. These people are getting worked up over nothing.

f it's on the same day, won't it just raise the chance of conflict?
    It might. It is best to be ignored. They want attention. :/ They just want to make us angry and make us throw tantrum too. : o
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 07-26-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    August 8th

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! August 8th Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. August 8th