× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1734

Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life

Report bad ads?

Something really terrible happened in my life some months back, it was brought on by myself on the whole, but there was lots of little and huge things that happened around that, that i could have never have expected, or known or wanted, and some were totally out of my control in a way, and really really major, bad and even a life or death situation..which nearly resulted in death. (I'd just like to make it clear i never physically harmed anyone or did anything to put someone's life at risk, i was only on phone contact with that person, but i feel the chain of events lead, or atleast encouraged, the last thing)

I can't move on from this, everyday i wakeup with this all in my mind, fear and worry and guilt and that people will find out everything was caused by me. I have been praying for forgiveness and mercy, but i just can't move on from this even if i am forgiven and if no other effects happen in mine or other people's life because of this. I won't ever be able to forget it and niether will other people who it affected. I keep wishing time will move faster to help fade the memories, to heal the wounds, to replace with good memories..and just to be forgotten..but i feel like no amount of time is going to fade this.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life

I'm sorry to hear your going through a hard time sis/bro.

Why are you worrying about something that might not even happen? Allah swt knows, you don't. Try and be patient. I know that word is overused and it is so so difficult. But, please your own peace of mind, keep up your prayers and make sincere repentence and dua, then leave it in Allah's hands. May Allah swt give you peace of mind and grant you patience. Ameen.
    chat Quote

Sari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry replied to wrong thread
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    Sorry replied to wrong thread
    I know sister, I just meant the part with you saying your worried everyone will find out it was caused by you. of curse whathever' happened has happened and no one can do anything to chnage that, but you can hope for the best in the future and pray to Allah swt that He makes this easy for you. Ameen.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Moving on from a major terrible incidence in your life