star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

are the asians and arabs following the whites and the blacks

Report bad ads?

salam everyone im a revert im mixed.i live in usa were we have hollwood its are mainly white and blacks but i heard that the asians and arabs have bollywood im confused why they following hollywood when they are muslims my question is are the any muslim countries who have bollywood ? thanks
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: are the asians and arabs following the whites and the blacks

May Allah increse you understanding of Islam and grant you knowledge, Ameen. Assalamu aleiykum wa Rahmatulahi, good to hear from you I am a revert also Alhamdulillah. The thing about Holly/Bollywood is that its not good but Muslims come in all states of Imaan, we should pray for Allah to grant us strength to stay away from these things which lead to haraam actions and low imaan. I am sure there are other brothers and sisters that will give a more conscise answer so will leave it there. Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam brother, may Allah guide you, Ameen

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

revert's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    May Allah increse you understanding of Islam and grant you knowledge, Ameen. Assalamu aleiykum wa Rahmatulahi, good to hear from you I am a revert also Alhamdulillah. The thing about Holly/Bollywood is that its not good but Muslims come in all states of Imaan, we should pray for Allah to grant us strength to stay away from these things which lead to haraam actions and low imaan. I am sure there are other brothers and sisters that will give a more conscise answer so will leave it there. Welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam brother, may Allah guide you, Ameen
    i use to hate when muslims say how bad non muslims are and they themselves watch their own version bollywood
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

InshaAllaah we should look at what we ourselves do before pointing fingers at others.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

TIA is right, Jazak Allahu Kyran for the reminder and I fully take this on board, but for a newcomer it is a valid question. Peace

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are many who wear the name of Muslim, but do not always follow Islam. People are people.

Also keep in mind being Asian or Arab does not automatically mean a person is Muslim. Asians and Arabs are Nationalities or races depending upon your view. Asians and Arabs come in all flavors. Some are Muslim, some are Christian, some are Jews, some are Atheists, some are Pagans, etc.

Herman 1 - are the asians and arabs following the whites and the blacks

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^^good point, it is also wise to consider that not all devout muslims outwardly appear to be so. The point is within your heart you know what is good for your soul and what is not.

chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

*perplexed*
    Last edited by Ansariyah; 07-28-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by revert View Post
    salam everyone im a revert im mixed.i live in usa were we have hollwood its are mainly white and blacks but i heard that the asians and arabs have bollywood im confused why they following hollywood when they are muslims my question is are the any muslim countries who have bollywood ? thanks
    I hate Bollywood in its current state. A load of badly-written, badly-performed, badly-directed meaningless drivel. The old black-and-white Indo-Pakistani films actually had content and tried to tell a meaningful story, and otherwise tried to add to the rich artistic contributions of all kinds from the subcontinent.

Bollywood in its current state is lame, sub-Hollywood melodramatic drek. Hollywood in its current state is generally lame, unimaginative fluff designed solely (rather than primarily) to turn a profit.

The really good stuff, as in all art forms, tends to require some digging.

There are plenty of Muslim countries who broadcast Bollywood movies, but the movies are made in India. The word 'Bollywood' was not self-imposed by the Indian film companies, but imposed by those outside the country because of the fact that the industry formed an amusing counterpart to Hollywood.
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! are the asians and arabs following the whites and the blacks Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. are the asians and arabs following the whites and the blacks