× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 85 visibility 7674

Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands

The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Saudi Arabia will not recognise Israel until it withdraws from occupied Arab land and makes committed steps toward a lasting two-state solution, a senior official said on Wednesday.

Foreign ministry spokesman Osama Nugali also called Israeli policy “schizophrenic” and said it was jeopardising attempts to revive Middle East peace talks aimed at creating an independent Palestinian state. “Our position is well known. It is Israel that has to move seriously towards the peace process,” Nugali said.

“As we all know, Israel is continuing to take unilateral measures by changing the geographic and demographic facts on the ground, by building settlements and expanding the existing ones," he said. “The Arab peace initiative is very clear,” he said, referring to a 2002 Saudi-inspired Middle East peace blueprint.

That Israel should withdraw from the Arab lands and put an end to its occupation and resolve the major issues of the conflict,” he said, citing the future of Palestinian refugees, water-sharing issues, and the future status of Jerusalem as a capital for both states.

Such issues must be resolved "in order to achieve a permanent, just and lasting peace which is based on the establishment of an independent contiguous and viable Palestinian state," Nugali said.

"In the Arab peace process normalisation comes after achieving these goals, not before it. So we should not put the cart before the horse."

US Middle East peace envoy George Mitchell on Tuesday called on Arab states to take "meaningful steps" towards Israel to help open talks on a comprehensive regional peace settlement, saying that eventually they should fully normalise relations with the Jewish state.

In addition, several US legislators have drafted a letter to Saudi King Abdullah calling on him to make a "dramatic gesture" towards Israel similar to ground-breaking overtures that ultimately led to peace with Egypt and Jordan. But the Saudis maintain that those overtures have not brought progress toward creating a Palestinian state.

Nugali said Israeli colony expansion in the occupied West Bank continues to prevent any progress, and the Palestinians have refused to restart negotiations until Israel freezes construction.

But Israel has rejected calls by the US administration to halt colonizing activity, leading to the worst public rift between the two close allies in years.

"We have been seeing a schizophrenic Israeli policy. On one hand you talk about peace and their interest to achieve peace," he said.

"On the other hand they take actions against the peace process that complicate it and put it in jeopardy."

http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/sa.../10335655.html
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam aleykoum brother,

I have one thing to say, do not forget what happened in GAZA.

Arabic country are nothing, NO COMMENT.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Works both ways - why should the Arabs not withdraw to their homeland of Arabia, after all, Israe, Judea and Samaria these were non Arab Jewish/Chrstian lands and the Arabs were the invaders.

It was the Arabians under the first four caliphs who did the occupying - perhaps Saudi Arabia, in its benevolence, could offer homes to the descendants of the Arabians and their armies who stole other peoples lands.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Clover's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If I was in Israel's leadership, I wouldn't do it. I mean, I doubt they would do anything, other then re-occupy the land, and tell Israel they don't believe they exist, and then when Israel comes back, repeat it.

taoism2 1 - Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    Works both ways - why should the Arabs not withdraw to their homeland of Arabia, after all, Israe, Judea and Samaria these were non Arab Jewish/Chrstian lands and the Arabs were the invaders.

It was the Arabians under the first four caliphs who did the occupying - perhaps Saudi Arabia, in its benevolence, could offer homes to the descendants of the Arabians and their armies who stole other peoples lands.
    lol.. you really do provide me with my daily laughs..

Mesopotamia (the birth place of civilization) is said to take place in that entire region covering, Najd, to the Euphrates. They are the true Semites, not the modern day Ashkanzics who have no relation to the ancients.
    is more correctly applicable to the inhabitants of Arabia, who more than any other group have retained their Semitic features, in manners, customs.. I reference to Von Kremmer,springer, syce, DeGoeje amongst many other scholars. What you write is neither scientific nor historically accurate, In the OT for instance many are put in the semitic stock while they are not such as the Elamite, and Ludim, while the actual semites and the inhabitants of the regions that have always been are excluded such as the Phoneticians and the Canaanites Quoting K.K hitti, history of the Arabs. pp 8-9

The original People gave up paganism with the start of monotheism which was not labeled under Judaism or Christianity (to understand the nature of those terms) you'd actually need to know something about history, but I am sure the mods keep you around as a prototype of a bucolic oaf..

now something about the history of palestine, but before I go (with Islamic conquests) the inhabitants of regions converted, not displaced I hope you can wrap your lilliputian brain around that!

the land of Palestine was "supposedly" promised to the seed of Abraham. If one researches the Ancient Hebrew laws, the right of decent or inheritance is based on the eldest son, no matter whom the mother is. If this is the case, then the land was promised to Ishamel (for he was the eldest of Abraham's sons) and the Father of Palestinian Arabs. In addition, modern day Jews from Russia, Poland and most parts of Eastern Europe have NO genetic link to the ancient Hebrews - they for the most part are decendents of Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the 7th century (this has been documented by Jewish scholars, not Arabs). The modern day Palestinians can claim a more direct link to the Hebrew tribes than the founders of modern day "Israel." What the Western Press purposely avoids mentioning is the fact that at the start of the 20th century, less than 5% of the land of Palestine was Jewish. The modern State of Israel was built on lands illegally taken and assimilated from Palestinian Christians and Muslims. Also, the Hebrews only ruled the land of Palestine for a combined 411 years - the Muslims have ruled the land for 1,500 years. In addition, the land of Canaan (Palestine) had a history long before the Jewish tribes immigrated to the area.

To the mods: I hope you rid us of this broad she is bring down the I.Q quotient for the entire region..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands

chat Quote

AntiKarateKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What nonsense. How could the caliphs "occupy" lands when they were the very people who lived there?

Muslims and Jews lived fine enough side by side for thousands of years before some crackpot zionists decided to take the land for themselves. Also for your information, Arab is a race and many early Jews were Arabs.

Even Satan believes in Allah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    If I was in Israel's leadership, I wouldn't do it. I mean, I doubt they would do anything, other then re-occupy the land, and tell Israel they don't believe they exist, and then when Israel comes back, repeat it.
    And history says nothing to you? Things were fine before Israel was created. Go back to the way it was.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid View Post
    What nonsense. How could the caliphs "occupy" lands when they were the very people who lived there?

Muslims and Jews lived fine enough side by side for thousands of years before some crackpot zionists decided to take the land for themselves. Also for your information, Arab is a race and many early Jews were Arabs.

to be honest at times like these I don't even want to dignify her with a response, I simply prefer the mod rid us of her, she is another troll idiot and the world isn't of shortage of them. She can go dispense her manure and micturate with other braying donkeys!

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AnteKaratekid:-

The first four caliphs were companions of the Prophet and lived in Arabia for most of their lives - they left Arabia to conquer the Christian Byzantium Empire! By then they were old men and only one died a natural death. Uthman and Omar were assassinated and Ali was killed warring against other muslims when attempting to take over power.

Another fairyland fantasy - muslims and Jews lived fine side by side for centuries. So
    Mohammed did not ethnically cleanse the Jews of Medina and Arabia, rape their women, enslave their women and children and take their properties because the Jews would not convert to Islam?

Yes, many early Jews were Arabs - but had either left Arabia or been killed when Mohammed was uniting Arabia under Islam. As it still is today, no Jew or Christian is allowed Saudi citizenship.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how did the Jews end up in Arabia? show me where historically the Jews lived in Arabia if it weren't for islamic sources and then your hagana, ergun and stern gang's opinion on how they were uprooted!
    Last edited by Uthman; 08-08-2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Removed beef

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The first four caliphs were companions of the Prophet and lived in Arabia for most of their lives - they left Arabia to conquer the Christian Byzantium Empire! By then they were old men and only one died a natural death. Uthman and Omar were assassinated and Ali was killed warring against other muslims when attempting to take over power.

Another fairyland fantasy - muslims and Jews lived fine side by side for centuries. So
    Mohammed did not ethnically cleanse the Jews of Medina and Arabia, rape their women, enslave their women and children and take their properties because the Jews would not convert to Islam?

Yes, many early Jews were Arabs - but had either left Arabia or been killed when Mohammed was uniting Arabia under Islam. As it still is today, no Jew or Christian is allowed Saudi citizenship.
    Tell you what, if you had any faith in your religion and you're accusations you'd make a search of these claims on this forum or any other Islamic site which crush these lies. But hey! You're faith is built on blind acceptance so don't let me stand in the way with the facts!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid View Post
    Tell you what, if you had any faith in your religion and you're accusations you'd make a search of these claims on this forum or any other Islamic site which crush these lies. But hey! You're faith is built on blind acceptance so don't let me stand in the way with the facts!
    She is heavily chagrined by accurate history, prefers blogs and hee-hawing..

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

GossamerSkye:-

Now Now theres a good boy. Not sure what you mean about the jewish tribes in Arabia - the history of their demise is all in the Quran, Sira and ahadith. I'm surprised you are not familiar wih the history of the Arabian Jewish tribes in the age of the Prophet.

AnteKarateKid :-

You have very obviously never read anything about Islamic history - have you read the Quran in a language you understand, - because this is all well documented history both by muslim and other religious\d historians. Do you not know of the Banu Qurayzah (Medinian Jewish tribe) when Mohammed had 6-700 Jews beheaded in the market place. Perhaps it is time you stuck your nose in a book - I would suggest Ibn Ishaq's/ Ibn Hishams Sirat Rasual Allah, written two centuries after the Prophets death. Translated by Guillame.

I cannot believe that you did not realise that Jewish tribes resided all over the Arabian peninsula in the time of Mohammed
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Such dignified replies - however it is not in my nature to respond in kind. Especially when you believe muslims ruled Palestine for 1500 years. How can someone reply to a statement which shows such ignorance. Even a pre-schooler knows that Islam has not even been in existence for that length of time and that it lost its rule during the Crusades and the Mameluke eras.

P.S. As I asked AntiKarateKid, have you ever actually read your source history in English as from some of your comments I doubt very much you have.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

....Do you not know of the Banu Qurayzah (Medinian Jewish tribe) when Mohammed had 6-700 Jews beheaded in the market place. ....
    Cough, misconception, cough.

In all actuality, Muhammad [pbuh] did not actually behead ANY jews....it was carried out by some other dude, who quoted the punishment from deuteronomy - since the ''victims'' were Jewish and were given the punishment laid down by their own book.

I find it rather ironic how you ask others to read books on certain matters and then you drop that really big misconception (or should I say, complete and utter lie) into the discussion...which makes me doubt the content of your other posts...

Now, let's get back on topic.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 08-08-2009 at 08:29 AM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Now Now theres a good boy. Not sure what you mean about the jewish tribes in Arabia - the history of their demise is all in the Quran, Sira and ahadith. I'm surprised you are not familiar wih the history of the Arabian Jewish tribes in the age of the Prophet.

AnteKarateKid :-

You have very obviously never read anything about Islamic history - have you read the Quran in a language you understand, - because this is all well documented history both by muslim and other religious\d historians. Do you not know of the Banu Qurayzah (Medinian Jewish tribe) when Mohammed had 6-700 Jews beheaded in the market place. Perhaps it is time you stuck your nose in a book - I would suggest Ibn Ishaq's/ Ibn Hishams Sirat Rasual Allah, written two centuries after the Prophets death. Translated by Guillame.

I cannot believe that you did not realise that Jewish tribes resided all over the Arabian peninsula in the time of Mohammed
    you may think your smart, but your not. please do visit this article that addresses the issue of banu qurayza:

http://muslim-responses.com/Banu_Qurayza/Banu_Qurayza_
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

could you please quote the sources were the prophet Muhammad raped Jewish women and ethnicly cleansed them?

talk is very cheap, why dont you put your money where your mouth is instead of simply barking too much.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And all your good at doing is talking rubbish. =)

Please continue to amuse me.
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 08-08-2009 at 11:57 AM.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Until 1947 there never was an Israel Nationality. There never was a country called Israel in the past. There were people called Israelites, but they were a mixed group of no specific Nationality.

Somewhere in the lines of history there came some very big misconceptions over Religion, Race and Nationality.

Judaism is a religion it is not a Nationality. Islam is a religion not a race.

Zionism is a political entity it is neither a race nor a religion.

The region called Israel is a political movement occupying land that never belonged to Zionists.

It is not Jews who are illegally occupying the land it is Zionism hiding under the name of Judaism. Western Fundamentalist Christian groups were duped into bringing about and supporting a bunch of land grabbers. The Arab Jews from the region do have a valid reason for voicing a claim for some of the land and in the past the Arab Muslims did respect those claims. Zionism is against all Arabs, it makes no difference to them if the Arab is Muslim, Jew or Christian.

Herman 1 - Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Israel must withdraw from Arab Lands