star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The amish

Report bad ads?

What ya think about there lifestyle, I think there lifestyle is closer to the natural way to live, everything nowadays is an innervation. I think there lifestyle is pretty cool.

About the Amish Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The amish

They are pious Christian believer and their lifestyle is close to the way of God. I am agree their lifestyle is pretty cool. Maybe if I stay for few days in their village, my stress would disapear.
    But I cannot follow them, ban many modern wares and live like in 19th century.

Brother, I am not sure if every non-american in this forum knows what is Amish. I think you must give us a link to information about Amish people.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are numerous Amish Communities in Minnesota. In fact there is one less then 50 miles from me. I do admire their simple life style and their hard work ethics. But, I found I can live that same life style as a Muslim and have no need to believe in a trinity to live a clean, wholesome life. They are very loving, hard working, honest people. It is a shame they have not found Islam.

Here is a link about the Amish.

http://amishbuggy.tripod.com/amlinks.htm

Please note a lot of the links on the site are dead links. I assume that this is because the Amish shun all modern conveniences such as Electricity, television, computers, and the people named or depicted probably complained about Amish people being on a web site.
    The amish

Herman 1 - The amish

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for the link, uncle.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    index123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh sorry, I did not mean what do you think of there religion.. Naw, I mean't lifestyle. Also for people who do not know who they are they are people who live back in the retro days, also can admin please edit my post because and add http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish. to it also edit out the the "thats how god wants us to live part" err its getting mixed in with there religion and by no way does god want us to worship a trinity and I also I kinda realised what I said was wrong cause God loves technology its progress.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by index123 View Post
    Oh sorry, I did not mean what do you think of there religion.. Naw, I mean't lifestyle.
    And when I said "Maybe If I stay for few days in their village, my stress would disapear", it did not means I will follow their religion, but I stay as a guest. However, I am not sure they will allow me stay in their house.

I have read some articles about Amish people. And I am agree with uncle Woodrow, they are very loving, hard working and honest people. But I hear some Amish youth start to ride a car, as passanger, not driver.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! The amish Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The amish