× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 2130

Black Magic - Am I Cursed?

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Salaam Everyone

I am in a dilemma, For the past few years i have been down the dumps, Wasted my youth and to this day i dont know why i was feeling like this

Lately over the past few weeks, i have kind of started to get my life back on track...But heres the problem...

In the weeks i was actually happy for once...I noticed these people who live down my area who constantly look at me.... They try to do it discreetly but i always catch them out

The first day i saw this individual looking towards me but i thought nothing of it... next couple of days i seen another member of the same family spying on me..Funny thing is...as soon as i was out they were out too....Now this is when i realised maybe these people have done something or are doing something to me..Black Magic...

I really do not know what is going on.....because as soon as i see these people....i freeze and i get a sinking feeling inside of me

Can anyone advise me on what this could mean?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Black Magic - Am I Cursed?

Read 4 kul and aayat al kursi.
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A View Post
    Read 4 kul and aayat al kursi.
    JazakAllah

Bump
    chat Quote

AlbanianMuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Deff ayat al kursi

also, pray Falaq....those both helped me. My brother and i were both victims of black magic. Thankfully now that ive read up more on how to protect myself, i feel safer and happier.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    Salaam Everyone

I am in a dilemma, For the past few years i have been down the dumps, Wasted my youth and to this day i dont know why i was feeling like this

Lately over the past few weeks, i have kind of started to get my life back on track...But heres the problem...

In the weeks i was actually happy for once...I noticed these people who live down my area who constantly look at me.... They try to do it discreetly but i always catch them out

The first day i saw this individual looking towards me but i thought nothing of it... next couple of days i seen another member of the same family spying on me..Funny thing is...as soon as i was out they were out too....Now this is when i realised maybe these people have done something or are doing something to me..Black Magic...

I really do not know what is going on.....because as soon as i see these people....i freeze and i get a sinking feeling inside of me

Can anyone advise me on what this could mean?
    i would not care much about people looking at you.. what symtoms are you getting?are you feeling dizzy?having scary dreams? are you eating less or eating more? are you hearing whispers? u feel like something is watching you when your the only one in the room? u feel tempataions,sad angry for no reason? you hve lusts to do haraam things?..... if your feeling these things then yeah some one could have done something on you hun. why you waisted your youth? you feel some one was messing with you b4 also?

ae8iug 1 - Black Magic - Am I Cursed?

wwwislamicboardcom - Black Magic - Am I Cursed?
    chat Quote

hijabi4lyf's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

READ Surah al-Ikhlas
    Surah al-Falaq (all of them x3)
    Surah an-Naas
    every morning and evening
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Black Magic - Am I Cursed? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Black Magic - Am I Cursed?