× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32 visibility 4253

is Islam really easy religion?

ahmed_indian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Ya Allah...martyrdom
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

ever wondered:

if we had 10 prayers each with 10 rakaats daily...

if we had 2 months fasting and each fast of 2 consecutive days...

if we had to pay 25% as zakat...

if Hajj was obligatory every year...

if there was no room for repentence for sin....

if good deed was to be rejected due to lack of perfection....

so is not Islam an easy religion?

so is not Allah Most-Merciful, Most-Forbearing, Most-Patient?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    mysticalrain's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: is Islam really easy religion?

Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CONVERSION
    Last edited by Alpha Dude; 09-07-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Removed insulting remark
    chat Quote

MMohammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JAZAKALLAHKHAIR AHMED
    DONT SAY THAT mysticalrain.You will InshaAllah find the true way.Try finding the correct scholar.

2qwlqb9 1 - is Islam really easy religion?
    JazakAllahu Khayr
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mysticalrain View Post
    Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CONVERSION
    It is impossible for you to be a perfect Muslim as well as it is for me to be a perfect Muslim. However, I can practice to the best of my ability and that is all that is asked. No Muslim is asked to do what He/She can not do. We all want to be perfect, but we have to accept our limitations.

You seem to have a deep desire to accept Islam but are frustrated and angry because you are unable to practice as a Muslim, so it seems impossible to be a Muslim. Yet, once you accept Islam you will find that over time the path opens wider and what once seemed impossible becomes easy.
    Last edited by Alpha Dude; 09-07-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Removed insulting remark in quote

Herman 1 - is Islam really easy religion?

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    MMohammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Very Very Well@ WOODROW.
    Now you are here with [email protected] will learn Islam here.

2qwlqb9 1 - is Islam really easy religion?
    JazakAllahu Khayr
    chat Quote

bint_ali's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no pain no gain, Islam is easy we just make it hard. If we put into perspective why we are here on this Earth? What has been commanded of us isn't very much at all.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But THERE ARE STILL HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONVERSION PROCESS.

My friend once converted and he was insulted by fellow "muslims" at the mosque for being busy and working and having a life he couldnt possibly pray yet a bunch of immigrants insulted him i know islam is perfect but muslims are sooooooo notttt. LOL always talk about muslim brotherhood among the ummah but that doesn't exist. and besides what ive seen from the actions of muslims worldwide not just propaganda but what ive seen muslims are decent but they can also be very corrupt and immoral and evil so my friend was accused of being a corrupt westerner LOOK IN THE MIRROR PEOPLE AT YOURSELVES.

And I can not pray in work zone, I will get fired immediately most most definitely. AREAS ARE SECULAR. I CANNOT PRAY WITHOUT BAD LOOKS AND FIRES AND DISCRIMINATORY REFLEXES FROM PEOPLE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But THERE ARE STILL HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THE CONVERSION PROCESS.

My friend once converted and he was insulted by fellow "muslims" at the mosque for being busy and working and having a life he couldnt possibly pray yet a bunch of immigrants insulted him i know islam is perfect but muslims are sooooooo notttt. LOL always talk about muslim brotherhood among the ummah but that doesn't exist. and besides what ive seen from the actions of muslims worldwide not just propaganda but what ive seen muslims are decent but they can also be very corrupt and immoral and evil so my friend was accused of being a corrupt westerner LOOK IN THE MIRROR PEOPLE AT YOURSELVES.

And I can not pray in work zone, I will get fired immediately most most definitely. AREAS ARE SECULAR. I CANNOT PRAY WITHOUT BAD LOOKS AND FIRES AND DISCRIMINATORY REFLEXES FROM PEOPLE
    To begin with there is no conversion process. A person either is or is not Muslim. No conversion needed. When we understand we are Muslim and acknowledge so by saying the Shahadah we are as much Muslim as if we were born Mulim, with the advantage of restarting our lives with a clean slate.

It only takes a matter of seconds to become a Muslim, but it is a lifetime to be a Muslim. I did not revert until I was 65 years old. I reverted in an area that had a zero Muslim population and no Mosques that I knew of in the entire state. I was seen as being a bit of a radical, yet paths opened and I slowly began practicing with each month adding more to what I could do. I still can not say I prctice fully, but I do the best I can. Often I am in situations I can not offer the 5 required prayers, but I am grateful if given the opportunity to offer just one. I may not always be able to find Halal meat, then I am grateful for vegetables. I can not always do all I am required to do, but in my heart I know I do the best I can. I do not believe Allaah(swt) demands me to do what I can not do.

I may be a poor Muslim and even look non-Muslim to some of my brother's and sisters, but I am still Muslim.

It is very similar to when I learned to pilot a plane. I did not begin intermediately as a combat pilot, I had to first learn how to start the engine. It was with time, practice and forced into choices I learned to do rolls, loops, dives etc. While it has been since Mrch 17, 1963 I last flew as a military pilot and over two years since I piloted a private plane I am still a pilot. So it is as being Muslim, there are times circumstances prevent me from living fully as a Muslim, but I am still Muslim.

chat Quote

suffiyan007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

for my point of view is depend. cause islam need to be restricted some area...but people who is kaafirun..thinking that islam is a hard religion everyday religion....because cant eat pork and drink,kena fasting and etc...

Jalla Allahu Fi 'oulah, Ma lana rabbun siwah.
    laa ilaha illa Allah
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian View Post

ever wondered:

if there was no room for repentence for sin....

...so is not Allah Most-Merciful, Most-Forbearing, Most-Patient?
    yes indeed Allah is the most kind Ever merciful . Thanks for the reminder

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    ...so by saying the Shahadah we are as much Muslim as if we were born Mulim, with the advantage of restarting our lives with a clean slate.
    Not only that , there is another great advantage for reverts

Save him who repenteth and believeth and doth righteous work; as for such, Allah will change their evil deeds to good deeds. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful ( 25:70)

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Danah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    protectedpearls.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see Islam to be a very realistic, natural hence easy religion
    I don't see Islam as something goes against human nature, it can be practiced so smoothly since it goes with our nature, preferences, likes and dislikes

How can God the one who create us and know us very well more than we know ourselves give us something we can't bear to do?

Visit my website
    ProtectedPearls.com

Your way to find the truth

Follow us on:

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can't convert or practice or anything I give up I can never follow this religion oh well lol hahaha ill just be unfulfilled man this sucks oh well thats life whatever you have to settle with your cards you are given.
    chat Quote

Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How you doing, brother? You were born in Muslim and convert to Athiest, is that easy converting to Athiest, correct? What's reason?

Forgive me if I said incorrect. Thanks!

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can't convert or practice or anything I give up I can never follow this religion oh well lol hahaha ill just be unfulfilled man this sucks oh well thats life whatever you have to settle with your cards you are given.
    Nobody can force you to accept Islam. Nobody can stop you from accepting Islam. The choice is yours alone. Only you yourself know if you can be a Muslim. If you say you cannot, then it is simple you cannot.

All we can do is accept you as you are and treat you with fairness as we would any fellow human being. May you be satisfied with your choices and always keep an open mind and a healthy desire to learn all things.

chat Quote

Muhaba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    فصبرٌ جميلٌ
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islam is not easy I cant even convert or practice for sooooo many reasons
    Are you unable to convert because you are unable to practice? In that case, accept the faith, that is, take the shahada that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger. The faith is very important. If you have faith of Islam, you can expect that Allah will forgive you your sins and enteryou into Jannah. If you don't have faith of Islam, you can never expect to go to Jannah (Paradise). Also, pray to Allah to make it easy for you to practice. May Allah guide you. Ameen
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Prophet said: 'The religion (of Islam) is easy. No one ever made it difficult without it becoming too much for him. So avoid extremes and strike a balance, do the best you can and be cheerful, and seek Allah's help (through prayer) in the morning, and evening, and part of the night.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - is Islam really easy religion?

chat Quote

sirajstc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes very easy religion and 100 perfect religion complete religion

25u5j13 1 - is Islam really easy religion?

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ - SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah)
    Whoever recites [the above] one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.Sahih Muslim; #4:2073.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359 View Post
    How you doing, brother? You were born in Muslim and convert to Athiest, is that easy converting to Athiest, correct? What's reason?

Forgive me if I said incorrect. Thanks!
    I believe but I can't practice or convert not only is it not doable but I will be treated horribly and ostracized so putting atheist is the nest best thing.

format_quote Originally Posted by sirajstc View Post
    yes very easy religion and 100 perfect religion complete religion
    Yeah, maybe for you, but not for me. Practicing, converting and being a Muslim officially for me is just not feasable for me. Around here, if you ask your boss to pray, he fires you and gets the next guy, cause the next guy is more fast an efficient. That, or they'll laugh at and ridicule you for hours about your beliefs like jerks. I can never convert, ever.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is easy...when its becoming a habit. To have a good habit is to practise everyday.
    Even to be successful in this world have to have a good habits.

So InshaAllah... lets be grateful of what we have... by striving our best.

heart 1 - is Islam really easy religion?

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! is Islam really easy religion? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. is Islam really easy religion?