× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 123 visibility 13151

English Defence League London Protest

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

How did the "protest" at Trafalgar Square go on today?

POLICE chiefs up and down the country were last night warned to brace them- selves for a winter of race riots.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...o-grip-the-UK-
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam, i recorded these guys on my camera, i was right beside them when everything seemed to happen! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqMHDBdB3Wk&feature=sub

i have another recording where i went and stood infront of all of them, and recorded their ugly lady leader, the one who is often shown in newspapers shouting and everything, i got her on camera lol and she kept trying to hide and even complained to the police.

it was very nice having eye to eye contact with these thugs and they could tell how bad i despise them, some of them even looked nervous because i was telling themyour going to be famous and then getting on my phone, lol, i loved the looks on their nervous faces, bunch of mutts.
    chat Quote

kashmirshazad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: It looks like we'll have it throughout the winter

Im sure the Express is a lantern of shining truth, and honesty.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: English Defence League London Protest

I actually went to the protest in Birmingham, I think it was end of JUly and we gave them a good beating them.
    Inshallah Allah swt will give us faith and imaan to destroy there evil operation and let peace reign again.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

nice vid za3ter boy!....after browsing through other vids i find myself watching ''was muhammed a prophet of god
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Youtube is probably not the best place to watch an Islamic advice series however.
    chat Quote

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The English defence league are part of the racist BNP party. Unfortunately I think we'll be seeing a lot more of these thugs around our areas

If these thugs were protesting and chanting anti jew slogans they would be locked up for being anti semetic.. It seems like Islamaphobia is the in thing these days and you can incite hatred without any punishment

Such a sad state of affairs
    chat Quote

Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol, so funny brother. I was expecting to see some big hard psycho looking men, but what do we get, some skinny mommy boy turds who think being hard means swaggering around behind the safety of the old bill. Excellent video brother

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The English Defence League's tactics are not to go and beat some muslims, to outnumber them and walk all over them. They know that they are a small group. The group's tactic is to INCITE violence to create widespread anger and hatred against muslims. This group will grow! I've said this time and time again. I promise you I am not bull****ting. I think any person with a decent sized brain knows this.

The question is why are you all falling straight into the EDL's trap? This group is just going to grab more and more people as the anger increases.

IT IS A TRAP AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT!
    So cut the bragging about the violence and do what is right. It is the EDL that is winning.
    Last edited by Blackpool; 09-14-2009 at 09:20 PM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: It looks like we'll have it throughout the winter

Mr Denham said: “The English Defence League is not very big but have among them people who know exactly what they are doing.

“If you look at their demonstrations they’ve organised, it is clear that it’s a tactic designed to provoke and to get a
    response and hopefully create violence.”
    This basically backs up on what I am saying. It is a trap that muslims are falling into.
    chat Quote

Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool View Post
    The English Defence League's tactics are not to go and beat some muslims, to outnumber them and walk all over them. They know that they are a small group. The group's tactic is to INCITE violence to create widespread anger and hatred against muslims. This group will grow! I've said this time and time again. I promise you I am not bull****ting. I think any person with a decent sized brain knows this.

The question is why are you all falling straight into the EDL's trap? This group is just going to grab more and more people as the anger increases.

So cut the bragging about the violence and do what is right. It is the EDL that is winning.

I get what ur saying blackpool, but the point is the Muslims are doing what is asked of them by Allah, we dont have a choice mate. The thing is with EDL growing is that they will only incite righteous responses with these tactics, we believe we win as long as we defend Islam, thats whatever the consequences in this life. The EDL will only win if they force/scare Muslims into non-action, it will never happen. I pray for peace but it is not forthcoming

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

there was no violence or arrests this time.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I get what ur saying blackpool, but the point is the Muslims are doing what is asked of them by Allah, we dont have a choice mate. The thing is with EDL growing is that they will only incite righteous responses with these tactics, we believe we win as long as we defend Islam, thats whatever the consequences in this life. The EDL will only win if they force/scare Muslims into non-action, it will never happen. I pray for peace but it is not forthcoming
    Tony, you seem to be a reasonably intelligent guy. Tell me, do you believe violence will defeat the EDL, the SIOE and other anti-Muslim groups who incite violence in their demos? If the answer to this question is no then what makes muslims think that GOD will feel that this is the right response. Of course God will ask for the hatred and incitement from the EDL and SIOE groups to be challenged. But violence doesn't work, it does the opposite. It helps these groups expand and grow. It increases public anger and hatred. This is the mission of these groups and I'd feel really stupid if I were to do with any counter-prrotesters fighting them.

There is only one way to defeat these groups and that is to win the hearts of the people. This can be done through many things. One effective way is by getting a few Asian counter-demonstrators to carry a huge Union jack with words such as "We do not hate Britain." Send a message to the people of Great Britain wearing England shirts.

To me this would be an effective way of tackling Islamophobia and as God would want it, it is the most peaceful way of doing so. Violence does NOTHING. You will not win with violence. The EDL will win everytime regardless of numbers.

format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince View Post
    there was no violence or arrests this time.
    I'm referring to all of the demonstrations, however there's a bit of bragging on this forum. What angers me the most after reading the messages on the youtube videos I see Asians using it as a "Asians vs Whites" riots. There were white counter-protesters!
    Last edited by Blackpool; 09-14-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, in fact in Birmingham in July there were more white counter protesters than there were youth of asian background.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

exaactly. this is exactly how hate groups in the past got support to be powerful enough to start their slaughtering.

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

arturo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hi, this is a difficult post and I would like to say that I come to you in peace and that I sincerely wish you well. It is not my intention to disrespect your beliefs, only to talk.

I'll be completely honest from the word go, I am a member of the EDL and the reason I am posting is because I feel that you are all misinformed about who we are and our intentions.

I and the EDL are not racist, we are not right wing and we DO NOT in any way support the BNP or any other racist group and we are not in any way against ordinary Muslims, in fact we respect those of you who work hard to make a better life for your selves and your families.

If you were to come to our website you would see clearly stated that we will ban and delete posts and opinions that are racist and against ordinary Muslims. We welcome all to join us, regardless of skin colour or religion.

We are only against the extremist who would bomb and kill. we are frighten for our wives, mothers,children, no one surely wants to wake up one morning to find their loved ones have been blown to pieces, we don't bring our kids up to be killed because they were on the wrong bus, tube, train or plane, do we?

Our demonstrations, which were supposed to be peaceful are being hijacked by the likes of the BNP and the so called UAF, WHY, because they are violent thugs looking for a fight, they want the violence, they want division and I and the EDL LOATH SUCH PEOPLE and it breaks my heart to see our cause hijacked.

Nick Griffin is a racist thug and his plan is to get sympathy and votes by making Muslims look as if they are. The sympathy vote, don't fall into his trap.

All of these groups, BNP, white power, combat 18 etc are all trying to hijack our cause, which is a fight against extremism we want peace and harmony, there are many many good and decent Muslims who work in our NHS as doctors, nurses and other caring roles, who are councillors, MPs,school teachers, the list is endless and I and the EDL appreciate this and respect this too.

When the group who abused the home coming solders demonstrated I became angry, why because these poor sods, sent to war by a corrupt government to support another corrupt government for the so called war on terror didn't deserve this, they have no choice, no voice.
    It should be Blair, Brown and Bush who should have been demonstrated against, they are the war criminals, not the poor squaddies on the front line dying for no good reason.Some of these solders are of course Muslim.

I would point out to you that extreme Islam is some thing that has no place here, please try and imagine if the liquid bombers had succeeded, the heartbreak, the grief, the devastation as people woke up to the death of all their dreams and hopes.

Now I come to my finale point, you, not us, must drive out the extremist, you must tell them there is no place here for them, we the ordinary folk and I include Muslims in this, dont want a war or violence, we just want peace and harmony, we can't control what the war criminals Blair, Brown and Bush do, but, on the streets of England we don't need to listen to their lies. Let the likes of Griffin and the UAF fight, they are violent thugs with there own agenda. we the EDL wish no harm to innocent Muslims.

Please, come to our website, you will see for your selves that most of are against racism.We state clearly that it is not our intention to target innocent Muslims.

My kindest regard,
    Arturo.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

let's crucify the new guy

angry mob - English Defence League London Protest

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - English Defence League London Protest

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by arturo View Post
    Now I come to my finale point, you, not us, must drive out the extremist, you must tell them there is no place here for them, we the ordinary folk and I include Muslims in this, dont want a war or violence, we just want peace and harmony, we can't control what the war criminals Blair, Brown and Bush do, but, on the streets of England we don't need to listen to their lies. Let the likes of Griffin and the UAF fight, they are violent thugs with there own agenda. we the EDL wish no harm to innocent Muslims.

I thought in democratic countries the citizens control their government?
    chat Quote

arturo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Naidamar, when was the last time you had any control over this government, when did they last listen to the people, the millions who marched against the war in Iraq.

Do they care that millions of people in this country have lost their jobs and homes, while the bankers walk away with millions.

Do they care that our troops are coming home in coffins, fighting a war in Afganistan, that no one wants.

They,Blair and Brown have stolen our democracy and made themselves rich, democracy, excuse me while I go and laugh,what a joke.
    arturo.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by kashmirshazad View Post
    I actually went to the protest in Birmingham, I think it was end of JUly and we gave them a good beating them.
    Inshallah Allah swt will give us faith and imaan to destroy there evil operation and let peace reign again.
    I have to disagree. :/

Things are only going to get worse if we take the law into our own hands. We should not resort to violence to get our point across.

Just ignore them.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! English Defence League London Protest Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. English Defence League London Protest