× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 34 visibility 4151

British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

British delegates joined a series of other nations in staging a walk-out in protest of remarks made by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a speech to the UN.

15011263 - British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

In his address, Mr Ahmadinejad launched a scathing attack on Israel, a frequent target of his fury, accusing it of adopting "inhuman policies" in the Palestinian territories.

He claimed greater global freedom and the "awakening of nations" would force Israel to abandon its "hypocrisy and vicious attitudes".

"It is no longer acceptable that a small minority would dominate the politics, economy and culture of major parts of the world by its complicated networks, and establish a new form of slavery, and harm the reputation of other nations, even European nations and the US, to attain its racist ambitions," he said.

British delegates joined American and French representatives in leaving the room at the UN headquarters at this point.

Meanwhile, Mr Ahmadinejad went on to accuse foreign troops of spreading "war, bloodshed, aggression, terror and intimidation" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He lashed out at capitalism, arguing it had reached the end of the road and would suffer the same fate as Marxism.

And the Iranian leader also used his speech to brush off accusations that his re-election in June was a fraud, describing the polling day as "glorious and fully democratic".

Notably absent from the address was Tehran's stand-off with Western powers over its nuclear ambitions.

More follows...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor..._After_Remarks
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

lol what a bunch of idiots, let them run out, and keep their ears closed, but it doesnt change the facts, Israel is a terrorist state that is commiting many crimes, and western countries are occupying two other countries and continuing a war of agression.
    chat Quote

Lost&Found's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are many other countries that commit crimes, eg. China, Sudan...why doesn't he "launch a scathing attack" on them?
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

he leaves that task to his western counterparts who seem to turn a blind eye to overt terrorism of which they are an active participant whilst making mountains out of mole hills on red herrings. At the same time, you ask indeed an interesting question.. Why doesn't the U.S and its western champions launch an attack against China for its numerous offenses?

Hypocrisy perhaps?
    Last edited by جوري; 09-24-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Nyx-'s Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

On China:
    China is a waking dragon, It is slowly waking up and prospering again. If america and its other hegemon states attacked China, it would unleash a beast into the world.

Unfortunately my world(Western world) is still run by in large the same mentality as it was back during christendom. Many of the real leaders of the western world(behind the scenes) are either jewish or have a crusader complex.

Most western media sources either ignore anything that would anger the populace into action or hold some xenophobic undertones towards muslims or the 'east'
    All i've seen on the news so far is that Mr Ahmadinejad was there and Col. Gadafi(sp?) no news on what was actually said.
    (aside from some small clip about obama saving the world with a hand tied behind his back)
    chat Quote

The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lost&Found View Post
    There are many other countries that commit crimes, eg. China, Sudan...why doesn't he "launch a scathing attack" on them?
    because sudan, and china keep their crimes in their own borders, they dont go around the world commiting crimes in international countries and start parking bases all over the place.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"launched a scathing attack"

^^^ who besides me thought this was a real physical attack on the nation?

got my hopes up for nothing.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Najm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman View Post

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Thats what i tot

FiAmaaniAllah

LI Member
    chat Quote

Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lost&Found View Post
    Because it's politically inconvenient. Friend Ahmadinejad is a true pragmatist.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman View Post

Murdoch-owned media never fail to set the standard even higher in sensational "journalism"
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 09-24-2009 at 11:49 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Zionists can't stand Mr Ahmadinejad. They will squeeze Iran with santions until the government falls and is replaced by a Zionist one or the nation will be invaded by the "Freedom Fighters" Zionist armies. Iran will probably end up crushed and plundered and occupied like Iraq.
    The Zionists have planned world domination for a long time. The Nazis failled to stop them...I think we are Doomed... the Zionists are just too clever and powerfull now.
    chat Quote

convert's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish Ahmadinejad would stop it with the Holocaust denial stuff. Evidence is there, it happened. I don't believe it happened anywhere close to what the supposed numbers are but it happened

We got to sit up there and watch that dirty murderer Netanyahu (may Allah curse him) get all quivery in the lip and play the anti-semite card again.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is indeed how they undo all the other truths they utter.. who is going to buy into a speech that is laced with lunacies about the mahdi or holocaust denial.
    They need to keep to politics and leave their religious convictions out of this if only to loan what they say some credence!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sadly, those things are what the majority of their own citizens want to hear from their presidents.
    Ahmadinejad and Ghadaffi do not care what the rest of the world think, I'd like to know if their domestic approval ratings went through the roof after their UN speeches.
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 09-25-2009 at 02:39 AM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"It is no longer acceptable that a small minority would dominate the politics, economy and culture of major parts of the world by its complicated networks, and establish a new form of slavery, and harm the reputation of other nations, even European nations and the US, to attain its racist ambitions," he said.

I love President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech. We must unite Muslim World and stand up. It is not easy but must overcome difficulties.

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In his address, Mr Ahmadinejad launched a scathing attack on Israel, a frequent target of his fury, accusing it of adopting "inhuman policies" in the Palestinian territories.
    Meanwhile, Mr Ahmadinejad went on to accuse foreign troops of spreading "war, bloodshed, aggression, terror and intimidation" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

kind of reminds me of the torture "mattered" out for the minority sunni's in Iran. i wonder if this two-faced hypocrite will speak up against that, or are those tortured people in Iran not of any use to him...
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 09-25-2009 at 07:08 AM.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

justahumane's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post
    kind of reminds me of the torture "mattered" out for the minority sunni's in Iran. i wonder if this two-faced hypocrite will speak up against that, or are those tortured people in Iran not of any use to him...
    Aaah U spoiled this love and unite under Ahmadinijad game sister.Cant U forget those things? So what is they persecute minority sunnis and compell them hear all the trash about first two khulfa? As a brother said they are doing it well inside their borders.

Hypocricy at work indeed.

Peace.
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh dear oh dear they're playing musical chairs again

2enndvr 1 - British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post
    2enndvr 1 - British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel

at least iran have balls that of a grizzly bear, unlike our beloved nations
    egypt (sunni torturing sunni)
    saudi arabia ( '' '' '' )
    jordan ( '' '' '' )
    pakistan ( '' '' '' )

need i say more
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ are you telling me that Iran is for Palestine?! just like obama is for muslims because he said "assalamu alaykum"? and his middle name happens to be Hussien? riiight

that's the problem with us Muslims/sunni's these days. we dont have our own *pious* authority to rule us. instead we hand it to the kuffaar... we have neglected our deen, so allah has humiliated us. we cant even think for ourselves, we cant even support on another. inna lillahi wa inna ilayi raaj3oon so much that we bow to our enemy, that when someone comes and says "yay Palestine, did Isreal die " we rush to support them, being completely oblivious to the fact that they are the real enemies...tell me, if Ahmadinejad's really loved Palestine, Israel would be dead. they have the power to do it. what is stopping him? tell me, if Ahmadinejad's really loved Palestine, i wonder what authority he would choose for them to rule by. the sunni, or the shia?
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 09-25-2009 at 01:26 PM.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. British delegates stage walkout over attack on Israel