× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 21 visibility 5516

keep committing sin

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question keep committing sin

Report bad ads?

i dont know whats wrong with me i keep committing sin cant tell you what kinda sing this is but i keep doing it some time i dont know what to do i dont wanna do it but some times it just happens i try to avoid it but shaytaan is keep pushing me towards it is there anything i should be doing so i can avoid going this road and forget what happened and to be forgiven by Allah?

please help me im realy realy deppressed about this and im scared of my self of what im gona become
    keep committing sin

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: keep committing sin

:
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

i dont know whats wrong with me i keep committing sin cant tell you what kinda sing this is but i keep doing it some time i dont know what to do i dont wanna do it but some times it just happens i try to avoid it but shaytaan is keep pushing me towards it is there anything i should be doing so i can avoid going this road and forget what happened and to be forgiven by Allah?

please help me im realy realy deppressed about this and im scared of my self of what im gona become
    I'm actually going through the same problem with a specific sin as well. I remember I had this one specific problem, and a scholar told me to PHASE out. Slowly decrease that sin until you absolutely diminish it. You should have in the back of your head throughout the phasing out that you want to get out of it as soon as possible. Imagine your parents, or your family, and Allah Ta'ala watching over you at all times. Would you do the same thing while they were watching?

I have an idea of what sin you are speaking of, but I will avoid guessing. I will pray for you, and I ask you to pray for me in turn. We are related Islamically, and hold mutual love for each other. Do not fear, for Allah Ta'ala is the MOST Merciful to those who are sincere and true.

We all have our ups and downs, and we all get depressed sometimes. Most of us try to cover it up, because your external will work into the internal. That's why they say to keep clean, and "cleanliness is half of Imaan". When you feel good on the outside, Inshallah you'll feel good in the inside as well. Likewise, if you feel good in the inside, you should Inshallah feel good on the outside.

May Allah Ta'ala make this test a smooth and successful one Insha'Allah! AMEEN!
    chat Quote

Sampharo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

Brother/sister, not only are you enjoying the relative protection of anonmyity on the Internet, but you are also using an anonymous account. Speak more specifically for different ailments have different cures and if somebody knows or have had the exact experience they can give you much better help.
    keep committing sin

Iblis's eternal destination in the Hellfire is due to Arrogance, not Disbelief.

wwwislamicboardcom - keep committing sin
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    DigitalStorm82's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Not to scare you... but when I heard this it scared me so much that I try even harder not commit the same sin on a continuous basis...

Islam = Submission to Allah
    Repeating Same Sin = Submission to sin
    Submission to sin = Giving into sin = Sin becomes your god

Sin becomes your god = Shirk

So, try your best to avoid it...

Solution:
    Keep saying Astaghfirullah even when committing the sin.

Shaitan pulls you in one direction - Astaghfirullah pulls you in another direction

Then you say Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed satan)

Inshallah Allah will protect you.

***Most Importantly*** Try to NEVER EVER EVER be out of state of Wudu (Ablution) Ablution is like your invisible force field against Shaitan.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Try and stop it slowly. Keep away from the stuff that leads you to do it.

Shaytaan hurls you in a situation, where 1 thing leads to another. Therefore it is best to keep away from what will lead you to it

You will give into it once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, but you will eventually stop.
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also, I would advise to associate less with people who are permissive to the sinful acts that you do.
    make new friends who are more pious who can give positive influence/pressure.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad View Post
    I'm actually going through the same problem with a specific sin as well. I remember I had this one specific problem, and a scholar told me to PHASE out. Slowly decrease that sin until you absolutely diminish it. You should have in the back of your head throughout the phasing out that you want to get out of it as soon as possible. Imagine your parents, or your family, and Allah Ta'ala watching over you at all times. Would you do the same thing while they were watching?

I have an idea of what sin you are speaking of, but I will avoid guessing. I will pray for you, and I ask you to pray for me in turn. We are related Islamically, and hold mutual love for each other. Do not fear, for Allah Ta'ala is the MOST Merciful to those who are sincere and true.

We all have our ups and downs, and we all get depressed sometimes. Most of us try to cover it up, because your external will work into the internal. That's why they say to keep clean, and "cleanliness is half of Imaan". When you feel good on the outside, Inshallah you'll feel good in the inside as well. Likewise, if you feel good in the inside, you should Inshallah feel good on the outside.

May Allah Ta'ala make this test a smooth and successful one Insha'Allah! AMEEN!
    thanks brother for your help i will make dua for u and u make dua for me
    and i do not want to but its like some part of me is pushing me towards it and the second does not want then when shaytaan is in control i lose control and cant help it
    format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo View Post
    Brother/sister, not only are you enjoying the relative protection of anonmyity on the Internet, but you are also using an anonymous account. Speak more specifically for different ailments have different cures and if somebody knows or have had the exact experience they can give you much better help.
    yes i know but some times there are things u cant say even if u think ur invisible
    format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82 View Post
    Not to scare you... but when I heard this it scared me so much that I try even harder not commit the same sin on a continuous basis..

Islam = Submission to Allah
    Repeating Same Sin = Submission to sin
    Submission to sin = Giving into sin = Sin becomes your god

Sin becomes your god = Shirk

So, try your best to avoid it...

Solution:
    Keep saying Astaghfirullah even when committing the sin.

Shaitan pulls you in one direction - Astaghfirullah pulls you in another direction

Then you say Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed satan)

Inshallah Allah will protect you.

***Most Importantly*** Try to NEVER EVER EVER be out of state of Wudu (Ablution) Ablution is like your invisible force field against Shaitan.
    i say this most times Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim and u said about wudu and what is ablution? sorry for being a noob
    format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A View Post
    Try and stop it slowly. Keep away from the stuff that leads you to do it.

Shaytaan hurls you in a situation, where 1 thing leads to another. Therefore it is best to keep away from what will lead you to it

You will give into it once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, but you will eventually stop.
    thanks i will keep that in mind
    keep committing sin

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ablution is the english translation of Wudu. (Something you do before you pray your Salaah)

By the way, Salaah (Namaaz/Fard Prayer, whatever you want to call it) will also protect you from sinning. So Inshallah Allah will keep you away from sin (bad deeds) if you desire to be free of this sin. But there is a condition, you have to make your Salaah and always stay in ablution. Follow the link below to read on how to perform ablution/wudu.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/salat/salat6.htm
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Nancy's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo View Post
    sister/ brother,

I'll have to agree with Sampharo; in order to create a vaccine or cure researchers need to know which component of the poison to synthesise. In other words we require you to be specific. However, I empathize with you in a way I understand that for example, if I commited a minor or major sin I would be too reluctant to confide in anybody. Especially when it's shameful and embarrassing!

Look I don't know if this advice will help but may Allah guide you

Find someone you really trust who will not judge you or tell anyone your sin and ask for assistance to reduce and eventually eliminate your sin. At the same time make your intentions true and sincere to Allah and make many dua.

(it also depends on how serious your sin is)

May Allah help and guide you brother/ sister.

chat Quote

abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i like it...
    keep committing sin

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

http://ruqyah.org/

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Temporary Dunya - Don't get distracted by its pleasures... Not worth it...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Read often:

Ya muqaalib al quloob thaabit qalbi aala deenik
    O turner of hearts, turn my heart towards your religion
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NOT THE THREAD STARTER

What sin is it that you keep doing?
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester View Post
    NOT THE THREAD STARTER

What sin is it that you keep doing?
    I guess the brother does not wish to disclose it and i guess it would be nice of us to respect it.
    keep committing sin

______

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NOT THREAD STARTER

I guess it's something that many young males have a problem with especially in the west.
    chat Quote

tresbien's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fast one other day and do dikr and pray on time.At night if the satan whispers to u as he does to me recite adan and read Quran or listen to it ESPECIALY ROQYAH LOOK AT LINK BELOW and seek with u heart refuge in ALLAH FROM SATAN.Get married it will help u too and before u commit sin remember that u can die on this sin.Another idea do not stay alone and change the place u are in.
    http://www.aroqia.net/media/details.php?linkid=27
    http://www.ashefaa.com/play-15841.html
    Last edited by tresbien; 10-01-2009 at 08:44 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

“A fornicator is not a believer at the time that he is committing fornication, an imbiber is not a believer while he is engaged in drinking, a thief is not a believer while he is in the act of stealing.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (2475) and Sahîh Muslim (57)]

If Angel of death visits you while you are sinning... May Allah have Mercy!

Try your best not to engage in any sins! Save yourself!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhum) reported:
    the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said,
    "He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him. And he who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean."
    [Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]
    chat Quote

alcurad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

masturbation isn't a sin, there is no single verse or authentic hadeeth that says it is forbidden, at most it could be seen as makrooh/disliked.

just don't over do it, go to the gym, read, get a constructive hobby, study etc etc., I don't see a reason to jump off a cliff if it happens though.
    Last edited by alcurad; 10-02-2009 at 01:03 AM.
    keep committing sin

” إن الأمة التي تحسن صناعة الموت توهب لها الحياة”

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First from the Qur’aan: Imam Shafi’i stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! keep committing sin Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. keep committing sin