star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Husband not happy

Report bad ads?

Can someone please help me I need certain questions answered regarding my husband
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    saada's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Husband not happy

does a husband have to repay his wife for all the finacial support she gave him
    when he says he is not happy in the marriege and he is trying to leave the marraige what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything
    chat Quote

saada's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

can someone help me please
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by saada View Post
    when he says he is not happy in the marriege and he is trying to leave the marraige what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything

I would give him the divorce. After the divorce he wouldn't have access to my money.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can u explain more ? Husband borrowed money from her or she spent money voluntarily ?

what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything
    as long as they are married , it's his duty to spend money . She can go to court and demand it. If he divorces her , then during the iddat period , he must bear her cost . He must also pay her Mahr . For details , pl . talk to any Muslim lawyer .
    Husband not happy

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles sister. May Allah grant you ease. Ameen. The answer depends on whether you had stipulated in the marriage contract that you will be financially responsible for him. In that case you aren't entitled to claim back any money you spent on him. If this isn't the case and you spent on him from your own will as a gift, then it is not acceptable in Islam to take a gift back (except for the father to his children.) If there was an agreement that he repay what you spend on him, they he is obliged to fulfil his promise. However, I can only speak from the little bit of knowledge
    from information I have come across. So I really would advise you to see a scholar sis. Only someone in that position can give you the most correct answer inshaAllah.

chat Quote

Maimunah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sister this kinda of question needs to be answered by someone knowledgable. inshaAllah speak to an 'alim or someone with knowledge and sound aqeedhah.

may Allah make evrything easy for you.
    ameen

wasalaam
    Husband not happy

رَبِّ ٱجۡعَلۡنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى*ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلۡ دُعَآءِ (٤٠) رَبَّنَا ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَلِوَٲلِدَىَّ وَلِلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يَوۡمَ يَقُومُ ٱلۡحِسَابُ
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

depends. did the wife GIVE or LEND the money?

then the wife should seek advice from a local imam or someone mutual who can help them work their problems out..
    if he is taking her money against her will then that is a form of oppression

may Allah make it easy for u sister
    Husband not happy

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

your husband has asked for a divorce? what you need to do is speak with a scholar as this is to much of sensitive topic to be discussed here and you need somebody qualified. scholar will be able to guide you two on the right path inshallaah divorce is not something that should be sought without a valid reason depending how long he was married to you. i pray Allah eases your affairs Ameen
    Husband not happy

ae8iug 1 - Husband not happy

wwwislamicboardcom - Husband not happy
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Husband not happy Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Husband not happy