× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 53 visibility 11405

Jinn performing salat?!

AlHoda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jinn performing salat?!

Report bad ads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouOXWgJS-gc
    This video-clip so shocking, allahuakbar!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AlHoda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

re: Jinn performing salat?!

You must see this, it is so scary, but subhanaalah
    chat Quote

Danah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    protectedpearls.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ is that really Jinn?
    Is that a real? I remembered watching that video few years ago. It happened in one of Oman mosques.
    Jinn performing salat?!

Visit my website
    ProtectedPearls.com

Your way to find the truth

Follow us on:

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This may seem a silly question...

But what's a Jinn?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry to kill the excitement. But its not actually a jinn.

I might be stating the obvious here- but its actually a prayer mat.

Someone came across the video and posted and labled it "jinn praying" ironically the one who posted it and the one who watched it (beliveing its a jinn) havn't got a clue about the nature of jinns.

If I muslim jinn wants to come and pray in the masjid, it can do- without taking form of anything- ie. in thier invisible state.

But they do not take form of lifeless objects- like prayer mat.

Thier shape-shifting abilities are limited to organic/ live things... not dead/ inorganic things.

As far as im aware muslim jinns usually take form of human beings and the untrained eye can not tell that the "person" is actually a jinn.

And Allah Knows Best
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But what's a Jinn?
    Jinn is one of the other creations of Allah (swt) beside, humans, animals and angels.

They are however, created in such a way, that humans can not see them with the naked eye. They have the ability to shape-shift into other things- in which case we can see them, but they are so often mistakes for ghost, spirits, UFO, aliens, Big Foot, Yetti ect...

Apart from shape shifting some of them can fly at very fast speeds, and travel huge distances in seconds.

They are like humans in the sense that they have free-will and ability to think and acknoledge the existance of God, and distinguish between good and bad.

So the jinns can be muslim or non muslim like humans. Hence they will be accontable on the Day of Judgement for thier actions and beliefs and will ultimatly go to Paradise or Hellfire.

The disbelieving jinns can be extremely evil and go out of thier way to harm and misguide humans- so they are refered to as satans.

The first and the father of all jinns or satans is Iblis.

Other faiths do mention or believe in them for in different context.

Christians do not believe in jinns rather they have something called Demons. In Christianity demons are considered fallen angels. Angels that rebelled against God. and out for vengance against the creation of God aka Humans.

In islam we believe angels are always obedient to God, because other than humans and jinns no other being have been given the ability of free-will.

Allah Knows Best

For more info refer to

http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html
    Jinn performing salat?!

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

http://ruqyah.org/

chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    This may seem a silly question...

But what's a Jinn?
    In Arabic, a Djinn (also jinn, genie, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of Allah. Possessing free will, Djinn can be either good or evil.
    Jinn performing salat?!

______

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Jinn performing salat?!

format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs View Post
    In Arabic, a Djinn (also jinn, genie, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of Allah. Possessing free will, Djinn can be either good or evil.

Thats right. Did you copy paste Wikipedia?

lol
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461 View Post
    Thats right. Did you copy paste Wikipedia?

lol
    Obiviously bro
    Jinn performing salat?!

______

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol

i could tell after reading it.

muslim Jinns are interesting the kuffar ones are so boring.
    Jinn performing salat?!

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First. When offering salat, jinn never take a form of lifeless object like prayer rug.

Second. Jinn never salat alone in masjid. They always salat with and behind human, as ma'mum.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    First. When offering salat, jinn never take a form of lifeless object like prayer rug.

Second. Jinn never salat alone in masjid. They always salat with and behind human, as ma'mum.
    First statement is correct but where did u get the idea they dont pray alone?
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

theres nothing much more anyone else can say brother abu musa is totally right about everything and he always gives accurate information about the jinn. this video is so clearly FAKE
    Jinn performing salat?!

ae8iug 1 - Jinn performing salat?!

wwwislamicboardcom - Jinn performing salat?!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First statement is correct but where did u get the idea they dont pray alone?
    Jinn offering salat IN MASJID as a ma'mum of human is a common case in Indonesia.
    I heard from an ustadz, that's because jinn's degree is lower than human. And salat as ma'mum of human is a big honor for jinn. Even they wait for a human who can be their imam in salat in masjid.

But I think I make mistakes in my statement at least in two factors.
    First. In a place that no human, jinn must be salat alone.
    Second. Maybe not every Muslim jinn in masjid feel they are lower than human, and they refuse to salat as ma'mum of human and chose to salat alone.

Brother Abu_mussab461, you are correct, jinn usually take a form of human being when salat in masjid. But maybe you are incorrect with "the untrained eyes can not tell that the person is actually jinn". In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.
    We are saying one and the same thing. The trained eye CAN recognise the jinn from normal human and also a person who is possessed by jinn.

Generally humans are a more honoured creature than jinns- proof Allah (swt) asked the angels and iblis to prostrate to Adam (as) and also Iblis lies when he said "I am better than him (Adam) because You created me from fire and him clay"

As we know there is no racisim in islam. And the only people who are more superior are those who are closer to Allah or more pious.

So jinns can be more pious then some humans and in the Sight of Allah this jinn is better and will be rewarded with Paradise higher level than human.

i could be wrong please correct me if i am.

Allah Knows Best
    Jinn performing salat?!

www.techresolve.co.uk

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So jinns can be more pious then some humans and in the Sight of Allah this jinn is better and will be rewarded with Paradise higher level than human.

i could be wrong please correct me if i am.
    You are correct.

But, if jinn can be pious then some human, can jinn becomes an imam for human in salat ?.
    This is not my question, brother. But some people really asked me this question.

Once again, what happen with link to ruqyah.org in your signature ?. I didn't see anything that related to ruqyah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm not doing ruqya at the moment or takign on any new cases. Too busy.
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    Jinn offering salat IN MASJID as a ma'mum of human is a common case in Indonesia.
    I heard from an ustadz, that's because jinn's degree is lower than human. And salat as ma'mum of human is a big honor for jinn. Even they wait for a human who can be their imam in salat in masjid.

But I think I make mistakes in my statement at least in two factors.
    First. In a place that no human, jinn must be salat alone.
    Second. Maybe not every Muslim jinn in masjid feel they are lower than human, and they refuse to salat as ma'mum of human and chose to salat alone.

Brother Abu_mussab461, you are correct, jinn usually take a form of human being when salat in masjid. But maybe you are incorrect with "the untrained eyes can not tell that the person is actually jinn". In cases in Indonesian masjids, only trained eyes can see that jinn.
    who ever told you that then they are liars. no human can see the jinn unless they are possessed and who ever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved
    Jinn performing salat?!

ae8iug 1 - Jinn performing salat?!

wwwislamicboardcom - Jinn performing salat?!
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes View Post
    who ever told you that then they are liars. no human can see the jinn unless they are possessed and who ever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved
    1. Humans can see Jinns. It's in the Qur'an: prophet Sulaiman A.S. had an army of jinn. read it. There are also stories and hadiths how prophet Muhammad SAW (and the shahabah) had encounters with jinns. Are you accusing that prophet Sulaiman A.S. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and the shahabah were possessed?

2. Can you come up with Qur'an verses or hadiths sahih/hasan that verify your claim "whoever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved"?
    Last edited by Ramadhan; 11-05-2009 at 04:47 AM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes View Post
    Masha Allah sister, im glad to see your on the ball with this suject. May Allah protect you and your family always. Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post
    1. Humans can see Jinns. It's in the Qur'an: prophet Sulaiman A.S. had an army of jinn. read it. There are also stories and hadiths how prophet Muhammad SAW (and the shahabah) had encounters with jinns. Are you accusing that prophet Sulaiman A.S. and prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and the shahabah were possessed?

2. Can you come up with Qur'an verses or hadiths sahih/hasan that verify your claim "whoever tries to communicate with jinns have disbelieved"?
    Jazak Allah khair for your questions brother, i hope you dont mind me answering them.

If you read the Noble Qur'an - Saad 38:35-39

Allah (swt) says-

35. He (Solomon) said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me: Verily, You are the Bestower."

This verse showed that the powers and abilities he had were exclusive to him and was not shared by any other prophet (pbuh) after him.

Sulaiman (as)'s powers include

36. So, We subjected to him the wind, it blew gently to his order whithersoever he willed,

37. And also the Shayâtin (devils) from the jinns (including) every kind of builder and diver,

38. And also others bound in fetters.

39. [Saying of Allâh to Sulaimân (Solomon)]: "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked."

Just because Sulaiman (as) was given the power to see the shaytan under his control all the time it doesnt mean that all humans have the same power.

It is true that no humans can see the jinn in thier ORIGINAL FORM.

If they shape shift into something else- like smoke, shadows or animals, insects etc then that is something different.

The question is can humans see jinns in thier original form? the answer is NO-

As proved by the following verse 7:27

Verily, he (satan) and Qabîluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayâtin (devils) Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not. (27)

I dont think the sister worded her statement correctly- the issue is not speaking to the jinn because the prophet (pbuh) communicated with them to give dawah to them. (Also i remember reading a hadith about the prophet (pbuh) went to give dawah to the jinns and they gathered around him and the sahabah who reported this described them like black figures or shadows rushing towards the prophet (pbuh)- unfortunatly i can not find the authenticity of this hadith becuase i read it many years ago and have not been able to find it again)

The point here is not about speaking to them but rather calling them or calling upon them-

It despends on what your method of calling them and what your intentions are-

If you speak to them to give them dawah as mentioned above or to forbid the evil they are doing then that is acceptable.

But...

If you call them by the names of thier leaders and venerating them or offering things to them or sacrificing thing to the jinns etc then this becomes a form of shirk.

Same goes for calling the kuffar jinns for help, or seeking their assistance in finding out what is affecting another person and also seeking refuge IN them and asking them to protect you from other jinns etc...

This has been discussed by scholars frequently and if you do a it of research you will find that the scholars do not differ on this issue.

One of the evidence they produce is the ayah in surah jinn 72.

They (the scholars) were also asked about seeking the help of the jinn to find out about the evil eye or witchcraft, and also about believing the jinni who is possessing the sick person because of witchcraft and the evil eye, and relying on what he says.

They replied: It is not permissible to seek the help of the jinn to find out about the nature of the problem and the type of remedy with which to treat it, because seeking the help of the jinn is shirk. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the males among the jinn, but they (jinn) increased them (mankind) in sin and transgression”

[al-Jinn 72:6]

“And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): ‘O you assembly of jinn! Many did you mislead of men,’ and their Awliyaa’ (friends and helpers) amongst men will say: ‘Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us.’ He will say: ‘The Fire be your dwelling place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allaah may will. Certainly your Lord is All‑Wise, All‑Knowing’”

[al-An’aam 6:128]

What is meant by benefiting from one another is that the humans venerated the jinn, submitted to them and sought refuge with them, and the jinn served them by doing what they wanted and bringing to them what they demanded, which included telling them about the type of disease and its causes, things that the jinn can see but not humans. But they may be lying, because they are not trustworthy and it is not permissible to believe them.

And Allaah is the source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (1/92-93)

I hope what i have written has benefitted you and

If you know of an opinion different to this then please let me know brother, as you might know already the subject of jinns are a big interest to me.
    Last edited by abu_musab461; 11-05-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Jinn performing salat?! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Jinn performing salat?!