Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

urgent help please

Report bad ads?

Asslamou alaikoum ,

I really dont know what to do everyday i feel sick or may be im thinking that iam sick i really dont know everyday im staying at home i feel that im not very well then my heart start beat and my teeth gave me pain and i feel no energy on me , i went to doctor he said thats only depression and stress he gave me medicine i didnt take it but my problem is now with my husband im complaining everytime of my health and my husband get up set and he doesnt like it and he told me that he does not need my complain and that im only wasswassa i really dont know how to control my self to not complain is like im enjoying sickness is like i start like to think im sick im very worry please any help and advice everyminutes i can complain from different illness and then im relax

PLease could you answer my question am i sick or just im thinking iam sick ?

Jazakoum ALLAH khairan
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: urgent help please

Assalaamu alaikum

chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister although i could not tell for sure ican give some pointers..

I really dont know what to do everyday i feel sick or may be im thinking that iam sick i really dont know everyday im staying at home i feel that im not very well then my heart start beat and my teeth gave me pain and i feel no energy on me , i went to doctor he said thats only depression and stress he gave me medicine i didnt take it but my problem is now with my husband im complaining everytime of my health and my husband get up set and he doesnt like it and he told me that he does not need my complain and that im only wasswassa i really dont know how to control my self to not complain is like im enjoying sickness is like i start like to think im sick im very worry please any help and advice everyminutes i can complain from different illness and then im relax

Sister Salaam,

Through out the post there is no serious symptom.. could this be due to your excessive thought ? look at the bold lines.Don't think too much.Why don't you take the meds by the doctor ?
    urgent help please

______

chat Quote

mariyyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alaikoum Assalam BROTHER,Thank you very much

i didnt take the medicine because they are medicine for depression and it will be difficult for me in the future if i take them to live without them but i think i have to take them otherwise i will get worse
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmm, may be somebody experienced with depression related drugs can help ? Any body to help with this thread please ?
    urgent help please

______

chat Quote

tresbien's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

read quran and do dikr before u sleep.
    chat Quote

AnonyMouse~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalamualaykum,
    You should think of the countless blessings Allah has given you. Don't keep telling yourself your weak etc rather have faith in Allah and be happy for what you have. If you need to complain, don't complain to people as they get sick of it. Rather learn to communicate with Allah, who can actually DO something about it. You should keep yourself busy with gaining knowledge and reciting quran rather than contemplating over how boring and lonely life is. Bottom line, look at life more positively and always say alhamdulilah.
    urgent help please

"Do the people think that they will be left alone on saying 'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those who have gone before them. Allah has to see who are the truthful and who are the liars."
    chat Quote

Caller الداعي's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

may Allah cure you soon!
    urgent help please

2j4akqt 1 - urgent help please

IB Arabic Writing Contest prize signature !! !!
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: urgent help please

format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah View Post
    Asslamou alaikoum ,

Jazakoum ALLAH khairan

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my sister may Allah give you shifa. It could well be the effects of waswasa. I would recommend that you follow the advice in these three articles about what to do about waswasa and even if it is'nt waswasa we should still follow these beneficial guidelines to avoid the effects of waswasa. If symptoms still persist then i do think you should refer yourself to reliable local Aalim.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb my sister fear not have FULL hope,trust and faith in Allah.

I have pasted these 3 articles which will help you and all others avoid the evil effects of magic and the influence of satan inshallah:

1) Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).
    Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…" 2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah.

To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Source:http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240

Second article:

2) In his response to the question raised on black magic, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

The best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority.

Almighty Allah says: “Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

Source:http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503547054

Third Article

3) Black magic is an undeniable fact, yet this does not mean when we face any problem we think that it should necessarily be a black magic. The fact that your brother did not get married till now is not necessarily due to a black magic done against him. You should search for the real reasons behind this. In most cases, these are mere Satanic whispers which Satan make use of to spoil people’s life and harms their commitment to religion. To get rid of such Satanic whispers a Muslim should be keen to read the authentic supplications particularly ayat Al-Kursi and surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas.

Generally speaking, it should be demonstrated that black magic is one of the well-established facts, and it is mentioned in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. As for the Islamic legal status on practicing black magic, it is forbidden, and this makes one’s prayer unaccepted for forty days, and believing in what magician or sorcerer says renders one a disbeliever.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever blows on knots practices magic, and whoever practices magic is a mushrik (polytheist).” (Reported by At-Tabarani)

`Abdullah ibn Mas`ud reported, “Anyone who goes to a diviner, a practitioner of magic or a soothsayer, asking something and believing in what he says, denies what was revealed to Muhammad.” (Reported by Al-Bazzar and Abu Ya`la)

Magic can be dispelled through magicians themselves or sorcerers or through applying their methods. However, it is forbidden to go to a magician or a soothsayer or the like to dispel the magic as stated in the hadiths of the Prophet.

Magic can also be dispelled by the power of the Glorious Qur’an, which was sent down as a cure and mercy for believers; doing so is highly commendable. This is based on what is known in the Sunnah that angel Gabriel used the Qur’an (Al-Mu`awwidhatayn, or the Two Protective Surahs, i.e. Al-Falaq and An-Nas) in dispelling the evil charm done to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) by the Jews. Moreover, surat Al-Baqarah is known to have the power of driving away evil spirits and dispelling magic.

Regarding Black magic and how to dispel it, the eminent Muslim scholar, Sheikh Muhammad Al-Hanooti, member of the North American Fiqh Council, states:

“The Qur'an talks about black magic in surat Al-Baqarah: “And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.” (Al-Baqarah: 102 )‏

Another reference from the Qur’an is surat Al-Falaq: “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn. From the evil of what He has created. And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes. And from the evil of those who blow on knots. And from the evil of the envious when he envies.” (Al-Falaq: 1-5)

There is another verse that is relevant to this issue from surat Al-Baqarah: “Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it)-- these are the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.” (Al-Baqarah: 275)

These verses are very clear in reference to the power Allah made through these jinn in magic or possession. When you say, a`udhu billahi mina Ash-shaytani Ar-rajim (I seek refuge and protection in Allah from Satan, the accursed), then certainly Allah accepts protecting you and giving you refuge against any evildoer. Reading the Qur’an and making dhikr will be helpful to overcome any shaytan’s plan. Allah says, “Verily, the plan of a shaytan is weak.” I advise you both to seek the help from Allah through practicing full Islam and avoiding any sinful arena or action.”

Sheikh `Atiyyah Saqr, former head of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee, adds:

“The word "magic" is mentioned in the Qur'an 60 times. The verse 102 of surat Al-Baqarah has the following implications:

1- Magic has been known as a well-established fact regardless of it changing the forms of things.

2- Magic involves things that may be beneficial or harmful, as Allah says: “learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife…”

3- Magic cannot have any effect save by the Will of Almighty Allah, as Allah says: “…and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission…”

4- Adhering to magic renders one a disbeliever, as Allah says: “…but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery…”

The views of Muslim scholars carry culminate in the following:

1-Attributing the effect of the magic to anything other than Allah renders one a disbeliever.

2-Practicing magic or sorcery for the sake of harming people is totally forbidden. Based on this, it is a form of disbelief to torture people with a magic spell or subject them to the evil of jinn.”

In brief, the first and foremost requirement as regards dispelling black magic is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm one except if Allah wills it. Then every Muslim should empower his/herself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and consistency in dhikr and du`a’. In particular, one may do the following:

1) perform prayers regularly;

2) recite morning and evening supplications;

3) start everything in Allah’s Name and seek Allah’s Protection and Refuge before taking a bath;

4) recite or listen to the recitation of surat Al-Baqarah daily for some days (a week for instance); and

5) put his/her trust in Allah, invoke Him always and keep away from sins.

Source:http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543818
    urgent help please

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

apart from the obvious ones such as praying and dhikr, there are other practical steps that you can do:
    Basically, try to reduce any free time you have as much as possible. Too much free time only enables you think about things that are not there.
    - do household chores as much as you can or as much as you like
    - do you have children? then maybe you can do more activities with your children
    - take up hobby. you can channel your obsession (you may suffer from hypochondriac) into doing activities that you really like, whether planting flowers, painting, writing, etc.
    - have healthy balanced diet and do regular physical exercises
    - join womens organizations or any social organization so you can give help to others
    - go on a holiday with you rhusband and family.
    chat Quote

sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis...you need to email me more often...
    urgent help please

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I would like to know if it is haram in the islam or not ?to go to a man doctor especially in a forign country that we have no choice to have a women doctor ?

I would like to know if it is haram or not to work and earn money from non muslims especially if you are in a foriegn country ?

I would like to know if it is haram to buy food from non muslims markets especially if you are in a foriegn country ?

I would like to know?.......

Jazakoum ALLAH khairan
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ke to know if it is haram in the islam or not ?to go to a man doctor especially in a forign country that we have no choice to have a women doctor ?
    Its completely accepted to be treated by a male doctor if you can't find a female one. Just take ur husband. http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/20157/male%20doctor

[QUOTE]
    I would like to know if it is haram or not to work and earn money from non muslims especially if you are in a foriegn country ?
    I would like to know if it is haram to buy food from non muslims markets especially if you are in a foriegn country ?
    Yes sister its ok ,Remember Allah is the most merciful.

What is permitted to us is to deal with the kuffaar in ways that are permissible. So we may engage in trade with them, import goods from them, trade benefits with them, benefit from their experience, and bring in those of them whom we employ to do different types of work such as engineering and other kinds of permissible work.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/67610...0non%20muslims
    urgent help please

______

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

... go to a man doctor especially in a forign country that we have no choice to have a women doctor ?
    It's allowed if necessary but as a bro suggested , don't go alone .

I read a story that says Hazrat Ali ra worked in a Jew's garden , took money from him and bought food. If the work is not haram itself and environment is safe , u are allowed to do a job . Be careful about maintaing hijab.

I see , you worry too much about unnecessary matters. If the food is halal , u can buy it from non-Muslims market . If the food item is haram , then u can't buy it even from Muslims.

Sis , offer your salat in time . Besides salat , recite Quran . What's your hobby ? Try to enjoy your time in a halal way . Do some volunteer works for poor and orphans . InshaAllah u will overcome the depression
    urgent help please

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alaikoum Assalasm Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Jazaki ALLAH khairan sister for your advice , At the moment im trying to use my skills and knowledge and i have a new invention product idea im working on it at the moment from home and hope to sell it to the biggest companies INSHALLAH
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou Alaikoum Warhmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

I would like to know if any sister in this forum can help me to learn something to do at home to make my self busy like some decoration design or something and it could be as well helpful for other muslims people

JAZAKOUM ALLAH KHAIRAN
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: urgent help please

I would like to know if any sister in this forum can help me to learn something to do at home to make my self busy like some decoration design or something and it could be as well helpful for other muslims people

JAZAKOUM ALLAH KHAIRAN
    Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, here are the best ways for ALL brothers and sisters to keep themselves busy EVERYDAY and these will certainly benefit all of us GREATLY in this world and the next inshallah!

Forty VERY easy, quick and rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50628

Nafl Salaahs we should Pray Everyday for Maximum Rewards!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49289

10 steps to help us increase our imaan(faith) everyday!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40459
    urgent help please

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...learn something to do at home to make my self busy like some decoration design
    Learn Interior Decorating for Free!

K blue kitchen - urgent help please

Create interiors like a professional.

Test your Interior Decorating Skills

then send in your score to be in the draw for 10 Mystery prizes, it's easy and fun. Start your Quiz here

http://www.interiordezine.com/index....rating_ecourse

Welcome to Madinaharabic.com - Free Arabic Language Course

We need volunteers (users of this website) to help us test the new website and new features and report any problems to us. Please help us by clicking the link below and submitting your details.

The help required from you is very simple, but very important for us so that we can understand your experience to improve the site and fix any bugs / problems in the new site. We would greatly appreciate any help in this stage of the project.

VOLUNTEER FORM (CLICK HERE)

The site offers islamic education through easy to understand free online courses on the sources and contents of Islam.

Study Islam through these online courses based on the Quran, Sunnah and Hadith.

All courses are self-study courses which have no time restriction. Evaluation is done online. Study Islam from the comfort of your home at your own convenience.

http://www.studying-islam.org/
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 11-06-2009 at 05:08 AM.
    urgent help please

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister, you are Okey and do not have any sickness.

Try to keep you busy more and think less. Try to lough more and think you are healthy & comfortable.

Pray sala and recite Quran whenever you are free. Try to remain in the state of Wudhoo.

May Allah help you.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asslamou Alaikoum Warahamatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Jazakoum ALLAH khairan and thank you very much sister muslim woman for the websites and help and i promise you i will join them INSHALLAH thank you very much

Brother Rafiq and hamza 81 thank you very much for your advice
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! urgent help please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. urgent help please