Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan

Report bad ads?

13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against

Site: <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan

HAHAHA!!!

She made me laugh. What a brat.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

nocturnal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's so sad that even in contemporary secular India, we still have residual remnants of such hateful and redundant ideology. What makes it even more telling is that bigots use children to spread their vitriolic prejudices.

It is no different to the Taliban doing the same thing in Afghanistan and Pakistan, or the European fascist groups adopting similar tactics. I cannot believe how the Indian government can remain unperturbed by such overt intolerance being manifested in a 13 year old girl. It's just astonishing.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Such hatred... India and Pakistan need to resolve their differences, and fast. I've no doubt if you went to Pakistan you'd find a similar anti-India sentiment, but the two nations act like England and France in the Medieval period.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

(Laughing......madam, she need more education)

Goo-ood job!

IN FACT, Majority of Kashmirs people voted that prefer to be part of Pakistan, India ignored it. India doesn't solve anything since negotiations.

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359 View Post
    (Laughing......madam, she need more education)
    She needs medication, forget education. She sounds nuts and psychotic.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

AbdullahSyed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    It's so sad that even in contemporary secular India, we still have residual remnants of such hateful and redundant ideology. What makes it even more telling is that bigots use children to spread their vitriolic prejudices.

It is no different to the Taliban doing the same thing in Afghanistan and Pakistan, or the European fascist groups adopting similar tactics. I cannot believe how the Indian government can remain unperturbed by such overt intolerance being manifested in a 13 year old girl. It's just astonishing.
    TALIBAN??? You are getting confused with Arabs. The videos media shows of children talking about killing jews etc.. are arabs not Taliban. Taliban does not teach their children to kill non muslims they taught them to rely on Allah and fight those that fight them. Read about the jewish tribe that lived with the Taliban and how the children treated their jewish tribal leaders with great respect. Taliban are very good people its the foreign influence from Arabs, Pakistanis and other foreigner that came to fight have bought their customs and views of life. Taliban cannot enforce their laws at time of war. But then agian we still havent seen anything evil coming for children of Taliban.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahSyed View Post
    TALIBAN??? You are getting confused with Arabs. The videos media shows of children talking about killing jews etc.. are arabs not Taliban. Taliban does not teach their children to kill non muslims they taught them to rely on Allah and fight those that fight them. Read about the jewish tribe that lived with the Taliban and how the children treated their jewish tribal leaders with great respect. Taliban are very good people its the foreign influence from Arabs, Pakistanis and other foreigner that came to fight have bought their customs and views of life. Taliban cannot enforce their laws at time of war. But then agian we still havent seen anything evil coming for children of Taliban.
    Yup, no doubt about it, the Taliban are really good guys!
    chat Quote

nocturnal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Yup, no doubt about it, the Taliban are really good guys!
    Lol, i used to have that attitude too. Anyone who would engage in resistance to Western hegemony was to be extolled regardless of their own methodology and policies.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    kamran javed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Such hatred... India and Pakistan need to resolve their differences, and fast. I've no doubt if you went to Pakistan you'd find a similar anti-India sentiment, but the two nations act like England and France in the Medieval period.
    i agree to this person . pakistan have a alot of cropter leaders comes but the same time is like old time .pakistan wo wahd country ha jis ko koi nahe khatim kar sakta . agar kisi kie b hamat ha to wo pakistan kie taraf ankh utha k to dakhy. phir dakha jy ga . jb tak pakistan ma eman dar or muslim log han tb tak pakistan ka koi khuch nahe bagar sakta.
    Rahe bat pakistan ko khatim karny kie to ya un kie bohal ha.agar itna he dam ha to badar py foj la k wapous kyoun kie the . is waja sy k pakistan k jazbat sy darty thy. sirf foj ka jazba dakh k wo dar gy thy .

agar koi bahe is ko english ma translat kar k post renew kar dy to marbane ho ga . cuz i did't write english
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

IN FACT, Majority of Kashmirs people voted that prefer to be part of Pakistan, India ignored it. India doesn't solve anything since negotiations.
    *coughs*.. i guess last time i read it was kashmir being an independent state from Pak and In.

Anyway black sheep are there everywhere .

To the person who thinks taliban are nice.No group no matter however islamic it claims itself to be cannot be good as long as it grows hatred and creates suffering for the poor and old. And no matter what battle it may be killing of innocents and women and children is a strict no no in islam. I hope you do remember this brother

______

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    Lol, i used to have that attitude too. Anyone who would engage in resistance to Western hegemony was to be extolled regardless of their own methodology and policies.
    Provide evidence of their policies which would be deemed inhumane? You made a statement about the children of Taliban without any evidence. And you dismiss a person who says they are good people. As a person determined to see the destruction of the west.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To the person who thinks taliban are nice.No group no matter however islamic it claims itself to be cannot be good as long as it grows hatred and creates suffering for the poor and old. And no matter what battle it may be killing of innocents and women and children is a strict no no in islam. I hope you do remember this brother
    Again another person with passionate statement without any evidence. Which innocent women and children were killed by Taliban?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Again another person with passionate statement without any evidence. Which innocent women and children were killed by Taliban?
    Depends what your definition of innocent is. If you define 'innocence' by 'not going to school', then no one innocent died at the hands of the Taliban.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    transition?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To Him I return
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

For the most part, the people within the Taliban are quite diverse in their beliefs, believe it or not. The unifying continuous belief of the Taliban is defending their country and land. Other than that, the Taliban has its share of varied views on many issues pertaining to their lands. It's stupid to label most and multiple issues and actions under "Taliban actions and methodology." One must really understand what unifies the Taliban. It is not TOTAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM in every issue pertaining to life, it's rather the defense of their lands.

wwwislamicboardcom - 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just 13years old but pakistan has suffered loads too

ae8iug 1 - 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Provide evidence of their policies which would be deemed inhumane? You made a statement about the children of Taliban without any evidence. And you dismiss a person who says they are good people. As a person determined to see the destruction of the west.
    Good post, the Taliban just want to keep Afganistan clean and Sharia and wants rid of the corrupt Zionist puss that is ruling it now and to drive the Kafir legions out. The Taliban my not be perfect but who is? Why can't the West just F**k OFF from Afganistan? I suppose Imperialism is all they know and do, that's the nature of the Beast.
    By the way Hindus hide under the bed when there is a solar eclipse...enough said.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Good post, the Taliban just want to keep Afganistan clean and Sharia and wants rid of the corrupt Zionist puss that is ruling it now and to drive the Kafir legions out. The Taliban my not be perfect but who is? Why can't the West just F**k OFF from Afganistan? I suppose Imperialism is all they know and do, that's the nature of the Beast.
    By the way Hindus hide under the bed when there is a solar eclipse...enough said.
    I don't think the news is revealing the truth about the Taliban. When Yvonne Eidley was captured by the Taliban, she was not mistreated but was given food/water.

chat Quote

Mujahideen92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What a joke.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    I don't think the news is revealing the truth about the Taliban. When Yvonne Eidley was captured by the Taliban, she was not mistreated but was given food/water.
    Also to be noted that this sister by the grace of Allah reverted to Islaam.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan