× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 1726

Hajj

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hajj

Report bad ads?

Well i'm sure this isn't what i am supposed to do but i did it...No I didn't go on Hajj...I can't i'm a Christian. But i did just pay for my Muslim employee Mohammad to go. Wow, I am amazed at how organized the Hajj is! I tried to suprise him with this trip. He told me he has been wanting to go but could not afford the pilgrimage nor the time off from work....So i supprised him with a full month off with pay and payed his entire way there! It is expensive i'm not even about to say how much i cost. He was so excited he cried, he tried to turn it down but i had already payed for it(so he had to go). I like Mohammad, and thought he deserves this. He has been doing awesome at my company and is dedicated to his work(i don't know what i am to do without him for a month)

The point of this thread is that i was amazed how organized and easy it was to get this orginized on such short notice(it did cost a fortune) but i was able to do it with the help of his wife and brother.

God bless you on your pilgrimage!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hajj

Brother Italianguy,

You are AWESOME, man !! That's surprised to me that you are very kind person unlike most people's cold heart.

Insha'Allah, thank you for supporting the guy in positive way. I am pretty sure, he is much appreciated you. Are you aware of history in Hajj that Abraham (PBUH) build the foundation?

For Non-Muslims, there is nothing attractive in Mecca (Hajj). Most of the year it is extremely hot (around 50 degrees centigrade), and sometimes in the winter it is extremely cold in the night!

Mecca and Medina are restricted to Muslims, and there is no discrimination about that. These are the 2 most holy places (Mecca and Madina) and they are only useful for Muslims. Besides, the season of Hajj as well as Ramadan are very crowded.

Imagine if non-Muslim tourists flock to the country at the same time!
    Hajj

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359 View Post
    Brother Italianguy,

You are AWESOME, man !! That's surprised to me that you are very kind person unlike most people's cold heart.

Insha'Allah, thank you for supporting the guy in positive way. I am pretty sure, he is much appreciated you. Are you aware of history in Hajj that Abraham (PBUH) build the foundation?

For Non-Muslims, there is nothing attractive in Mecca (Hajj). Most of the year it is extremely hot (around 50 degrees centigrade), and sometimes in the winter it is extremely cold in the night!

Mecca and Medina are restricted to Muslims, and there is no discrimination about that. These are the 2 most holy places (Mecca and Madina) and they are only useful for Muslims. Besides, the season of Hajj as well as Ramadan are very crowded.

Imagine if non-Muslim tourists flock to the country at the same time!
    I couldn't imagian if all faiths visited Mecca. There is already 2.2 million who visited in 2008! That is alot. I have seen video of Hajj it is beautiful. So many devout God fearing men and women. I do know some of the history of Hajj, the Ka'Ba and Mecca. Very interesting.

Thank you, and God be with you!
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's a very nice thing you did, Italianguy.

Won't all the other workers complain though?
    Last edited by Alpha Dude; 11-22-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    That's a very nice thing you did, Italianguy.

Won't all the other worker's complain though?
    Honestly they were all a little skeptical at first but that only lasted about a week. They love him now. He gets along with everyone great. They didn't complain about the trip, they also don't know how much it costs or even understand what it is(i'm the boss too, so what i say goes)if they complain they know where the door is. I am a Christian and my business is Christ centered but Mohammad is a freind that i have known for years so it was a gift to him. I was trying to send his wife to but it was more than i could afford. I respect everyones religious beliefs and would do anything for Mohammad.

Funny enough they all said they miss him and his jokes about us all day! he brings alot of humor to the office.

God be with you!
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

mashaAllah thats very nice of you at first i had to rub my eyes what i was reading was actually true, a christcian paying for a muslim to go on hajj the most important pillars of islam! wow you are awsum friend to have
    Hajj

ae8iug 1 - Hajj

wwwislamicboardcom - Hajj
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes View Post
    mashaAllah thats very nice of you at first i had to rub my eyes what i was reading was actually true, a christcian paying for a muslim to go on hajj the most important pillars of islam! wow you are awsum friend to have
    I take none of the credit, I do as my Lord tells me. It's not that God told me to send him on his Hajj, just that I should prove to him a Christian brother will be there for him in his time of need. He might not have able to do this if not for the funds i provided he has had some bad experiences here in the states and could not have done this without some help, he did not ask but told me everything i wanted to know about Hajj, and has helped me in understanding peacefull Isalm.Mohammad is a great friend and I would do anything for him and his family.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Hajj Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hajj