Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Am i wrong or right?

Report bad ads?

Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH tAALA wABARAKATOU,

Sisters and brothers iam really writing with my tears and i really lost and dont know what to do

Today my husband came back from work and as always i prepare food for him and we start eating then he start telling that his friend lost the job because of a ***** girl shes working with them and i really feel sorry for the boy

Second he said that some boys at work asking me if there is an attaractive girl and she asking me to have a sex with her could you accept that and i replied no because iam married and i love so much my wife

To be honest while my husband is talking i felt lost and sheytan start playing with my mind and i fight with my husband accusing him with having sex with girls at work and he start crying and saying No

I really dont know what to do now , I feel i wanna cheat on him , I feel hes guilty but i have no prrof please iam wrong or right ?

Jazakoum ALLAH kheir
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    nilufer's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Am i wrong or right?

[QUOTE=nilufer;1254647]Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH tAALA wABARAKATOU,

Sisters and brothers iam really writing with my tears and i really lost and dont know what to do

Today my husband came back from work and as always i prepare food for him and we start eating then he start telling that his friend lost the job because of a ***** girl shes working with them and i really feel sorry for the boy

Second he said that some boys at work asking me if there is an attaractive girl and she asking me to have a sex with her could you accept that and i replied no because iam married and i love so much my wife

To be honest while my husband is talking i felt lost and sheytan start playing with my mind and i fight with my husband accusing him with having sex with girls at work and he start crying and saying No

I really dont know what to do now , I feel hes guilty but i have no prrof please iam wrong or right ?

Jazakoum ALLAH kheir
    chat Quote

Abdul Qadir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i can't seem to get exactly what ur trying to say..ur husband's colleague lost his job because of a girl who works in the same office? u mean he got fired for adultery? and now, ur husband is being tempted by the girl? and ur not sure whether he had committed adultery with her? and he also is not sure about himself? hmm...
    Last edited by Abdul Qadir; 12-04-2009 at 06:59 AM.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nilufer View Post

I really dont know what to do now , I feel i wanna cheat on him , I feel hes guilty but i have no prrof please iam wrong or right ?

Jazakoum ALLAH kheir
    It seems counter intuitive to be offered a girl for sex and then boast to your wife about it? If you were cheating would you casually point it out to your husband? I think you have taken what could potentially have been a tender moment between the two of you, where your husband professed his love and fidelity you and turned it into something grotesque.. and on top of everything you want to repel alleged evil with more evil? sob7an Allah...

I think you need to reflect on your reaction to this situation and see if there is something to be learned from it about trust..

and Allah swt knows best

Am i wrong or right?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Am i wrong or right?

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir View Post
    i can't seem to get exactly what ur trying to say..ur husband's colleague lost his job because of a girl who works in the same office? u mean he got fired for adultery? and now, ur husband is being tempted by the girl? and ur not sure whether he had committed adultery with her? and he also is not sure about himself? hmm...
    No you missunderstand my post , My husband didnt cheating on me with any girl he just told me that boys at work were asking him this question if a girl propose to him to have a sex with her would he accept or refuse and my husband said i refuse because i love so much my wife and i cannot cheat on my wife

At same time he told me about a friend and he is a boy who lost his job because of a girl at work she was making problems with him thats all

But me sheytan playing with me and i get jalous because there are girls working with my husband and i start having sheytan doubts thats all but may be iam wrong as sister Skye mention may be my husband told me like that to show his love to me but i missunderstand him
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye View Post
    It seems counter intuitive to be offered a girl for sex and then boast to your wife about it? If you were cheating would you casually point it out to your husband? I think you have taken what could potentially have been a tender moment between the two of you, where your husband professed his love and fidelity you and turned it into something grotesque.. and on top of everything you want to repel alleged evil with more evil? sob7an Allah...

I think you need to reflect on your reaction to this situation and see if there is something to be learned from it about trust..

and Allah swt knows best

Sister Skye i think you are right may be my husband want to show me his love but i missunderstand him thats why he was crying and was telling me that i have to trust him because he loves me so much but you know sheytan can play with us and i had doubts thats all ALLAH forgive me INSHALLAH
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dont fall for baseless suspicion and dont let shaytaan play with your mind
    Am i wrong or right?

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    dont fall for baseless suspicion and dont let shaytaan play with your mind
    Yes you are right and even my husband told me that he will never tell me anything happened at work and he was swearing in the quran that he have no relation with any girls just the boys at work they are stupid asking him stupid question and he answerd by No
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister, if there's a strain in your marriage, for whatever reason, do not think that you need to cheat in order to get back at him.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Khaldun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Alif Lam Mim.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

By cheating on him you will make the situation worse and make him upset at you and end up in divorce, Allah will hate you and you will be distant from your Lord not to mention the hell fire in the Aakhirah.

Thoughts like these should not cross the minds of muslims.
    Am i wrong or right?

IK 4 1 - Am i wrong or right?

Click it and you wont regret it!
    www.khaldun.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun View Post

By cheating on him you will make the situation worse and make him upset at you and end up in divorce, Allah will hate you and you will be distant from your Lord not to mention the hell fire in the Aakhirah.

Thoughts like these should not cross the minds of muslims.
    You are right , Just up set talk thats all , I know i cannot do it because iam afraid from ALLAH SWT but also i blame my self because i missunderstand my husband because i know he doesnt cheat on me and hes telling me everything happened at work even he told me about the boys question but iam stuipd iam missunderstand him i hope if he can forgive me
    chat Quote

afzalaung's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well.. thing is...if he, even in the least manner, plans to do something like that at work, he wont even bring up this topic.
    Him telling you this event just comes to show how simple he is (not to mention honest and loyal).
    Rather than letting this trigger off your suspicions and wild accusative thoughts, you must appreciate it, otherwise, he might just stop sharing things with you.
    Am i wrong or right?

يا الله مدد
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i don't know why your husband told you that like what was the need for him to tell you that there is girls offering him?? what type of reaction was he expecting
    Am i wrong or right?

ae8iug 1 - Am i wrong or right?

wwwislamicboardcom - Am i wrong or right?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes View Post
    i don't know why your husband told you that like what was the need for him to tell you that there is girls offering him?? what type of reaction was he expecting
    You missunderstand sister he didnt tell me girls offering him sex there is no girls offering him sex he said some boys workers at work working with him asked him if any girl asked him to make sex would he accept that and he replied them no is like men chat and my husband told me that because he tell me everything happening at work anybody tell him something hes letting me know how these boys are stupid asking stupid questions thats all but me i listen to sheytan and start making accusation by my self iam stupid but honestly i started first i told my husband that one man asked me if you are my husband and then he was up set then he said today some boys asked me this thats the story ALLAH forgive me between me and my husband we cannot keep anything between us if anybody told us something we report it to each other only yesterday i was a bit moody thats all but i understand my mistake
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You missunderstand sister he didnt tell me girls offering him sex there is no girls offering him sex he said some boys workers at work working with him asked him if any girl asked him to make sex would he accept that and he replied them no is like men chat and my husband told me that because he tell me everything happening at work anybody tell him something hes letting me know how these boys are stupid asking stupid questions thats all but me i listen to sheytan and start making accusation by my self iam stupid but honestly i started first i told my husband that one man asked me if you are my husband and then he was up set then he said today some boys asked me this thats the story ALLAH forgive me between me and my husband we cannot keep anything between us if anybody told us something we report it to each other only yesterday i was a bit moody thats all but i understand my mistake
    May Allah(SWT) keep you both together
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_ View Post
    May Allah(SWT) keep you both together
    Sister thank you very much AMEEN and all muslims worldwide
    chat Quote

Aisha20's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont think he is doing that. He trust you and told u whats going on, if it was another person he wouldnt do that ... Feel lucky to get a husband like him.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20 View Post
    I dont think he is doing that. He trust you and told u whats going on, if it was another person he wouldnt do that ... Feel lucky to get a husband like him.
    Yes sister you are right ALHAMDOLILLAH hes a good husband even he gave all the time his bank card to take any money i want and he does not asking where i spend the money only yesterday sheytan aozobillah was playing with my mind but when i think today i found out that iam stupid and sometimes i dont understand the things quickly and later on i regret thank you very much
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

.. I feel i wanna cheat on him ,
    Sis, don't fall in to the trap of Satan . Even if your husband is the most evil person in the world , you have no right to have any illegal affair.

Also as u have no proof against him , don't suspect him unnecessarily.

May Allah bless your marraige. Ameen.
    Am i wrong or right?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

Sis, don't fall in to the trap of Satan . Even if your husband is the most evil person in the world , you have no right to have any illegal affair.

Also as u have no proof against him , don't suspect him unnecessarily.

May Allah bless your marraige. Ameen.
    Alaikoum Assalam Sister

It was only up set talk thats all , its not true of course iam afraid from ALLAH and i was stupid because my husband didnt do anything wrong only i was a bit stress yesterday it can happen thats sometimes we are moody and we understand the things wrong thank you very much
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Am i wrong or right? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Am i wrong or right?