× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 6555

Scared to recite

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Scared to recite

Report bad ads?

Since black magic was done on me i am scared to recite the Quran. I do recite the Quran but not for long as i just get afraid of it. I know its all psychological but i need this feeling to go as my eman is decreasing. My black magic has cleared ahumdulilah but i guess i have been scared. When i use to hear the Quran it made my heart calm and i felt at peace, but now i feel the opposite. At times i try and ignore this feeling and i do feel peace but most of the time im afraid. For example when im up late at night i want to listen to the Quran but im afraid of listening to it at night for some reason Like you don't want to hear a scary story at night, right...so its kinda like that.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Innocent Soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Scared to recite

From whom are u scared.If u read the Quran Allah will help u.Never be afraid of anything except Allah.Allah is there for us.
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    For example when im up late at night i want to listen to the Quran but im afraid of listening to it at night for some reason Like you don't want to hear a scary story at night, right...so its kinda like that.
    It heard like kafir jinn tried to prevent you read Qur'an.
    Reciting Qur'an can burn them. They make you so afarid to recite Qur'an as their self defense. But don't be afraid, say "Auzubillah hi minas syaithanirrajim". You can repeat it several times, then continue with recite Qur'an.
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

is black magic really this bad? that is freaky may Allah all protect us from evil and keep evil people far away from us. Ameen. have you spoken with the imam so he can advise you on what to do? i think thats what i would do
    Scared to recite

ae8iug 1 - Scared to recite

wwwislamicboardcom - Scared to recite
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

expecially since you have had black magic done to you, no matter how scared you are recite the Quran. Reciting Quran will not bring harm to you, it will help you. Take reciting it as your medicine and pray and inshaAllah you will feel tranquility in your heart
    Scared to recite

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

IAmZamzam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To exactly what "black magic" do you refer?

The way to face any fear is...well, just to face it. After enough exposure you adapt and cope and learn to conquer it. I think it would help, though, if we knew exactly what about the situation scares you.
    Scared to recite

Peace be to any prophets I may have mentioned above. Praised and exalted be my Maker, if I have mentioned Him. (Come to think of it praise Him anyway.)
    chat Quote

abu_musab461's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If it is indeed black magic that has effected you then i would advise you to see a sincere raqi as i dont think your "problem" has been complatly resolved.
    Scared to recite

IT solutions company based in Luton providing computer support and repair service to small business and home users in Luton and surrounding areas.

www.techresolve.co.uk

http://ruqyah.org/

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Scared to recite Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Scared to recite