star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Need your advice

Report bad ads?

My son is 6 years old and he is in kindergarten class. His teacher is complaining that he is not following the directions when they do some work or do work sheets in the class. He does very well at home. Could you please suggest me any Wazifa or dua to make him more attentive towards his teacher in the class?
    Allah Hafiz
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need your advice

^^^ i think it is most probably because he has lots of friends and lacking of concentrations.

I think the best way is to advice your boy to concentrate and respect the teacher. You may have to monitor and observe him everyday. Give him the chance to change...

And the teacher should be able to get him focus...if not, probably its time to make research on other school. Do you have friends that send their children in the same school. Discuss with them...and compare to the other school.

Is he new in the class? I don't have any special dua...but if i've problems or worrying too much i usually try my best to wake in the middle of the night to do special salah.
    Need your advice

heart 1 - Need your advice

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Need your advice Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Need your advice