× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2521

Question for the ladies...

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I need help with something.
    What would you think of this bracelet as a gift?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...s|14417168.htm

(Something tells me this thread will be deleted however)

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Question for the ladies...

do you mean by looks or more?

ok ill be honest it depends who got me it. to someone close/you know what i mean, i would slap them silly for buying 9ct.
    otherwise looks wise it does look nice and if a friend gave it i would like it (generally speaking i do like costume jewellery anyhow, but when it comes to gold i think places like argos can be a little over priced in terms for value.) could be wrong though though when ive been gold shopping its all about weight and then bargaining so i wouldnt know what is worth it for real or not
    and it think the heart would sparkle which is great.
    Last edited by S_87; 12-16-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar

desert winds's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well,it depends on the person your giving it too- i persoanlly wouldnt take a liking to it---
    you need to lookin to the ladies jewlerry collection and make a guess in regards to that- or keep the recipet if she dont like it she can return it!

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i don't like it because i am a big lover of gold so i really would not like it as a gift i use to love silver when i was younger. i started to love gold when my friend brought me back gold ear rings from pakistan and a really pretty gold nose stud because i have my nose pierced so it looks more beautiful on the body i believe of course i gave her the money for them i didn't get them for free lol but it was well worth it

ae8iug 1 - Question for the ladies...

wwwislamicboardcom - Question for the ladies...

6. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is very pretty, but there is a problem with bracelets that have this kind of closure as they can come loose and are easily lost.. I have one like this from tiffany and twice it came loose, that I only wear it in very special occasions and sit worried all the time that I'll lose it when going to the bathroom or something .... but overall it is very nice, I don't think you'll get a complaint (but it does depend on your relationship with the person) as this is a very personal gift..

try to get one with this kind of lock if you can..

0 - Question for the ladies...

that is not to say that toggle bracelets aren't more attractive, they are just less practical for repeated wear...
    peace
    Last edited by جوري; 12-16-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Question for the ladies...

desert winds's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

shall i tell you the best present you can get your wife?(im assuminng its for her)

something which is very special to you- something of your own- maybe a bottle of your musk which you have used- the personal gifts are the best- soemthing special to you- the keys to your merc (joke) your t-shirt? your ring? something which is yours- inshallh she will love it more- it will hold more meaning to her then a piece of jewellery!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for all of your input. I've come to the a decision that jewellery is far too personal at this moment for the length of time I've been with her. I'll just get her some perfume and a little "me 2 u" bear..

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would use that bracelet as a whip... :X

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.

11. Hide
Hey there! Question for the ladies... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Question for the ladies...